AA YouTuber makes a video about somali women and the comment section is filled with thirsty xaliimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too think about that sometimes.

The amount of lurkers (hundreds) who then may spread some of this to their friends/fam via social media about how Somali men and women (yes they do shit on faraxs) bash each other could adversely influence the views of a young xalimo/farax.

Plus it's mighty embarrassing to see the same comments reused again and again "he paid a tufax/bariis" etc.

It's tragic lol they really aren't any better than the faraax bashing xalimos on twitter talking shit.

To this day I've never encountered this tufax mehr business in real life but I'll know who to blame when it finally makes the rounds here

You call making a 20 min video about somali women flirting :ohreally:

I wasn't talking about the video genius, I was responding to the last part of his comment about reverts preying on females outside unis. Keep up:drakekidding:

Fam where???? I don't fucking see reverts in my local mosque, it's all somalis :what: I've honestly never seen this phenomenon tbh, maybe in some east london dump or one of the gaajo UK cities like Bham.

@ChickenOriental Are you hearing this lmao, are reverts easily accepted into the somali community?

Best believe I'd know if any isaaq girl decided to marry a revert :drakelaugh: or maybe my ppl are just racist looool

Soda and bariis lmao wow u guys really upgraded from that apple mehr thing :drakekidding:

Ummah forum is full of salafis extremist, I don't care about their opinion lol. I'm not getting anything from reddit other than a few posts talking shit about somalis in Minneapolis. Also are you sure you want to use twitter as a barometer? because according to twitter all abdis are ashy and trash looool. Preying kulaha all men regardless of race flirts with women it's nothing new, get over ur insecurity
The point is non somalis are calling you lot cheap. That should bother you not us discussing it. The ashyabdi yapping is entirely done by somali girls but the cheap tag and the ex cons getting recommended to marry you is something discussed on ajnabi forums which means it isn't us who started it. Do you see the difference?

Why doesnt their opinion matter?:mjlol: You could say a faarax is lying but why would cadaans and asians lie about somali women?

The problem is you guys don't acknowledge the problem you guys pretend that it's a one time incident and keep defending them acknowledging that their is a problem is the first step into fixing it

How is stereotyping Somali women and calling us cheap "acknowledging" the problem? Some of you guys hide behind that excuse just so you can disparage Xalimos.

I thought you lot were just joking and retaliating because of the twitter Xalimos. I had no idea you guys actually believed what you spewed. :ohhh:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Fam where???? I don't fucking see reverts in my local mosque, it's all somalis :what: I've honestly never seen this phenomenon tbh, maybe in some east london dump or one of the gaajo UK cities like Bham.

Really? From what I've gathered online, it's rather prevalent.

Particularly in Birmingham

:lolbron:

How is stereotyping Somali women and calling us cheap "acknowledging" the problem? Some of you guys hide behind that excuse just so you can disparage Xalimos.

I thought you lot were just joking and retaliating because of the twitter Xalimos. I had no idea you guys actually believed what you spewed. :ohhh:
Honestly there's a problem with some xaliimos that are definitely in the minority but what irritates me it's that You guys keep on defending them if you as your fellow sister told her to stop she will probably listen but by just ignoring them or even defending them you end up with women like the xaliimos in Twitter

@ChickenOriental Are you hearing this lmao, are reverts easily accepted into the somali community?

Best believe I'd know if any isaaq girl decided to marry a revert :drakelaugh: or maybe my ppl are just racist looool

Soda and bariis lmao wow u guys really upgraded from that apple mehr thing :drakekidding:

Ummah forum is full of salafis extremist, I don't care about their opinion lol. I'm not getting anything from reddit other than a few posts talking shit about somalis in Minneapolis. Also are you sure you want to use twitter as a barometer? because according to twitter all abdis are ashy and trash looool. Preying kulaha all men regardless of race flirts with women it's nothing new, get over ur insecurity

It's a thing. :snoop: can't defend or deny it. Straight fetishisation of reverts masquerading as being 'open' and 'welcome' and 'not jaahil'. Sorry but how is discriminating against a Somali beacause 'preference' any less jaahil than chasing a caucasian purely because they're caucasian?

It's a thing. :snoop: can't defend or deny it. Straight fetishisation of reverts masquerading as being 'open' and 'welcome' and 'not jaahil'. Sorry but how is discriminating against a Somali beacause 'preference' any less jaahil than chasing a caucasian purely because they're caucasian?
if it's a thing and you are from the UK, and dhegdheer is from the UK, why is @dhegdheer saying it's nonexistent?:hmm:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
It's not an excuse but the reaction of Somali men on this site and online explains a lot. Calling gabdo 'naaya' and '' because they thanked a guy for complimenting them. How do you think it makes YOU look in the eyes of xaliimos and non-Somalis? You look small, pathetic and insecure. It really pains me to see Faaraxs acting like this.:snoop:

I'm personally sick of these kinds of threads as well, so i understand your frustration. But let's not act like the bashing is a one way street. "Ashy abdis ain't shit" is practically a holy xalimo mantra on Twitter :manny:

The point is non somalis are calling you lot cheap. That should bother you not us discussing it. The ashyabdi yapping is entirely done by somali girls but the cheap tag and the ex cons getting recommended to marry you is something discussed on ajnabi forums which means it isn't us who started it. Do you see the difference?

Why doesnt their opinion matter?:mjlol: You could say a faarax is lying but why would cadaans and asians lie about somali women?

@Adolf-Hitler loooooooool no ones calling us cheap nacasyahow. And the ones who do have no problem calling all types of women cheap whether they be arab, asian or somali.

That's what men do when they want to insult women, they call her a . You guys as a species unfortunately aren't very creative...
If the whole piracy stereotype then this won't either. Unfortunately for us, majority of the ex cons this girls end up marrying a faraaxs with a record. Abdis don't go to uni at the same rate as girls here do and they're more likely get involved in gangs and such, the females are faced with slim pickings :mjkkk:

I wouldn't set foot Bham so I wouldn't know, but if ur sources say so :drakekidding:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
For women who chose to marry a

For women who chose to marry ajnabi if they are happy with bariis and soda I don't see as problem since it's not affecting anybody but what I will never tolerate is calling women sharmooto.

I agree, I think it's extremely stupid and backward for Somalis to expect racial homogeneity in the Somali community after fleeing to all corners of the world. What I can't stand is the bullshit reasons y'all are coming up with to shit talk Faraxs. Whatever the f*ck negative reaches Xalimos has to be blame shifted to Somali men. Look at @ChickenOriental 's post. She's claiming Somali men are talking smack about Somali women. Outside of this website that's just not true. If anything, Somali (younger) women are the ones running off their mouth and when it gets back around, just stick it on the Faraxs. To pretend otherwise is nonsense. The constant excuse of Somali men being 'low quality' is outplayed. I really want to know where Somali women are being produced. Are they not from the same households? Are they not raised by the same parents? ....perhaps Somali women are also pretty fucking shit? But no, that's just ludicrous. Perhaps Somali women deserve to be in the position they are for refusing self-reflection and taking responsibility.

Birmigham is one messed up place. Though i remember one revert who tried his luck with a xalimo. She told him no. when she said why she said because i am not interested in non somalis. The revert then started dropping the whole that's racist and nationalism is haram etc you know the drill. She still said no. Next thing you know the revert starts saying oh why are you resisting, you are all cheap anyways.

The xalimo then got her brothers involved and next thing you know the revert lost both his front teeth. They said he never came back to the area ever again

Honestly there's a problem with some xaliimos that are definitely in the minority but what irritates me it's that You guys keep on defending them if you as your fellow sister told her to stop she will probably listen but by just ignoring them or even defending them you end up with women like the xaliimos in Twitter

What makes you think I come across women like that IRL? I didn't even know about these twitter Xalimos until I came on here.

I'm not defending women who say that when I call out Faaraxs who make Somali women sound cheap and worthless. Once they spew that rubbish, they're dragging the rest of us into the equation.

I'm personally sick of these kinds of threads as well, so i understand your frustration. But let's not act like the bashing is a one way street. "Ashy abdis ain't shit" is practically a holy xalimo mantra on Twitter :manny:

Yeah I hate it when xaliimos do that and dare I say they are even more horrible with what they say about somali men. It's really pathetic - when you dishonour your brother, you dishonour yourself. Anyways Somali men need to rise above it and take it as a compliment when non-Somalis compliment their women.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Bahal or someone give me the logistics on this so called shariah police in england

do they legit kidnap you off buses mid oyster card swipe to go pray?

n15dPag.jpg

@Adolf-Hitler loooooooool no ones calling us cheap nacasyahow. And the ones who do have no problem calling all types of women cheap whether they be arab, asian or somali.

That's what men do when they want to insult women, they call her a . You guys as a species unfortunately aren't very creative...
If the whole piracy stereotype then this won't either. Unfortunately for us, majority of the ex cons this girls end up marrying a faraaxs with a record. Abdis don't go to uni at the same rate as girls here do and they're more likely get involved in gangs and such, the females are faced with slim pickings :mjkkk:

I wouldn't set foot Bham so I wouldn't know, but if ur sources say so :drakekidding:
you are being deliberately dishonest but you are neglecting to realize that I am very informed. So you can quit the defending your womenfolk because in my experience, they are the easiest groups of women, even gaalo included, when it comes to marriage to men who are not somali. It literally takes nothing to marry them. they'll say yes to men who took the sahahaada yesterday and follow it with "as long as he's muslim", but he literally became muslim yesterday?

"But somalis tend to be less racist than others in my experience and when white revert brothers experience problems finding a wife, usually we can fix the problem by advising them to seek the help of somali imams in our city."

That's what a cadaan revert from the uk posted on a ummahforum. when men from shady backgrounds who have nothing to their name become muslim(good for them), and no one else accepts them into their families, they are told to seek out a somali sister because she'll most likely take him. no standard xalimos are ruining the reputation of the good ones.

@Adolf-Hitler

we already went through this but women are outperforming men in all races, so that's no excuse.

also you are marrying out for ajnabi ex-criminals, that's not what you're supposed to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.