AA YouTuber makes a video about somali women and the comment section is filled with thirsty xaliimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never ever understand to this day how a somali girl can lower herself to marrying convicts and reverts who became muslim two nights ago, losers and broke men.

I keep coming back to standards but it's just baffling. Like how can you take a risk and ruin your life like this? Everytime i come across such a situation all i tell them is what on earth has possessed you?
Because they are dumb. Most of them at least.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's always the unloved, ugly Somali women who yap the most about being black or African!!!!

Arghhhh!

This guy AGAIN? Wallahi you guys are obsessed.

Perhaps if Faaraxs spent more time uplifting their sisters instead of talking smack about them, this guy wouldn't be considered special.

You need to ask yourselves why gabdaheena have low self-esteem and why they don't hold the admiration of their brothers in high regard. Perhaps if they have high quality fathers and brothers to look up to as well as somali men IRL and online uplifting them, they would not be so "thirsty" for compliments as you tastefully put it.

The fact that no other women has been called cheap but Somali women should put all discussions to rest. No matter how much you call the guys insecure or jealous, it doesn't change that you are the to go to when reverts and ex cons have hard hard time marrying.

Somali women: forever the safety net of ex cons, reverts and all men who are broke and can't afford decent weddings.

:ohlord:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The fact that no other women has been called cheap but Somali women should put all discussions to rest. No matter how much you call the guys insecure or jealous, it doesn't change that you are the to go to when reverts and ex cons have hard hard time marrying.

Somali women: forever the safety net of ex cons, reverts and all men who are broke and can't afford decent weddings.

:damedamn:

Whoa

You guys are really affected by youtube comments huh, first twitter and now this. I suggest you lay of both, it's starting to take a mental toll

giphy.gif

i can't blame them, somali women are hated by almost all men in the west and most somalis are far from their culture. So its not surprising that they act like this when they get a little bit of attention.

Lmao the length in which some of u go to create false narratives is honestly astounding. Nigga unless you go cross dressing every weekend as a halimo then how exactly would you know whether western males despise halimos or not. Just because your ugly self didn't get hit on doesn't mean the rest of us suffer the same fate :heh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Including your female relatives right?

Or is this the case of except my female relatives?

This guy AGAIN? Wallahi you guys are obsessed.

Perhaps if Faaraxs spent more time uplifting their sisters instead of talking smack about them, this guy wouldn't be considered special.

You need to ask yourselves why gabdaheena have low self-esteem and why they don't hold the admiration of their brothers in high regard. Perhaps if they have high quality fathers and brothers to look up to as well as somali men IRL and online uplifting them, they would not be so "thirsty" for compliments as you tastefully put it.

I have seen somali women who lost their fathers and have no brothers and still have legit standards that shames half the population. Don't get me wrong. There is a high percentage of loser fathers and brothers around who do not uplift their women. But by Allah that is not an excuse for being a low standard compliment fishing person

I have seen somali women who lost their fathers and have no brothers and still have legit standards that shames half the population. Don't get me wrong. There is a high percentage of loser fathers and brothers around who do not uplift their women. But by Allah that is not an excuse for being a low standard compliment fishing person

It's not an excuse but the reaction of Somali men on this site and online explains a lot. Calling gabdo 'naaya' and '' because they thanked a guy for complimenting them. How do you think it makes YOU look in the eyes of xaliimos and non-Somalis? You look small, pathetic and insecure. It really pains me to see Faaraxs acting like this.:snoop:

Xalimos have lost the plot these days,
I was smoking a cigarette yesterday outside the library litteraly a few metres away from me is this Xalimo pretty decent looking if i may say so but I didn't give her the time of day not trying to come of as a thirsty faraax by approaching so I left her be, finished my cig and as I was walking of she walked also on the opposite side as she was walking of she started approaching these two guys on a level it was like she knew them properly too I took a quick peak who she was chatting to Low and Behold laabo Junkies beey lahadleeysa I was like Good thing I didn't approach her :hova:

At least those men respect women unlike some somali guys who call women names

Including your female relatives right?

Or is this the case of except my female relatives?
It only applies to women who do those things and those who defend them. If my female relative were on here defending those women, yes they would be included.

Now tell me why discussing this pisses you girls of? You don't have to defend these women but the moment you do, you are part of them.

This is just as bad as that other post where a somali female had the audacity to compliment an ajnabi on a dating site, niggas were calling her a just for responding to a message lmao

If this is the state of somali men in the west then it's no wonder somali females are jumping on the interracial bandwagon, good riddance

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This is just as bad as that other post where a somali female had the audacity to compliment an ajnabi on a dating site, niggas were calling her a just for responding to a message lmao

If this is the state of somali men in the west then it's no wonder somali females are jumping on the interracial bandwagon, good riddance

They're really not though, at least around here.

It's just for laughs lol

I am just sharing my experience as a Somali man living in the West and what I've noticed. I really don't care who marries who, or who likes who.

I think you care.

Woah you are really dedicating so much time and energy into this. Are u ok? I never heard of this 'cheap' thing until I joined this forum. You need to stop getting so emotional and badmouthing all Somali women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts