AA YouTuber makes a video about somali women and the comment section is filled with thirsty xaliimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What the hell, I didn't even catch that bit :mjcry:
It's plainly obvious the guy made this video to get a Somali girl.
Why hasn't he made any other videos about his "fellow African women"?
Where are the "Why I love Sudanese Black Women" or "Why I love Nigerian Black Women"?
This man is a xoolo

The reason he doesnt make videos about other African Women is cause they remind him of Shaniqua

:mjlol:

And the way hes talking about the hijab who even fetisches over women that are covered up

:what1:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
i can't blame them, somali women are hated by almost all men in the west and most somalis are far from their culture. So its not surprising that they act like this when they get a little bit of attention.

The fact that no other women has been called cheap but Somali women should put all discussions to rest. No matter how much you call the guys insecure or jealous, it doesn't change that you are the to go to when reverts and ex cons have hard hard time marrying.

Somali women: forever the safety net of ex cons, reverts and all men who are broke and can't afford decent weddings.

The fact that no other women has been called cheap but Somali women should put all discussions to rest. No matter how much you call the guys insecure or jealous, it doesn't change that you are the to go to when reverts and ex cons have hard hard time marrying.

Somali women: forever the safety net of ex cons, reverts and all men who are broke and can't afford decent weddings.

I will never ever understand to this day how a somali girl can lower herself to marrying convicts and reverts who became muslim two nights ago, losers and broke men.

I keep coming back to standards but it's just baffling. Like how can you take a risk and ruin your life like this? Everytime i come across such a situation all i tell them is what on earth has possessed you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts