A Solution To The Bantu Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nadia

I have replied to those concubine comments.... and what are you even getting out of this?:umwhat:
so what was your clapback than? because i dont remember you commenting on jack ! because i dont like how they degrade them its disgusting and for you to be in this forum and be silent is shocking and my closest friend is a habesha.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
But they legally have just as much rights. I don't want to go digging, but there are plenty of non-native people in powerful positions :kodaksmiley: In the UK alone there many non-native MPs. In fact, in the last general election the opposition leader was descent from Jewish Poles immigrants.

Besides, it's not like the Somali Bantus voluntarily jumped on trains last week to get here. They're kind of like our very own African-Americans. :mjlol::salute:

The West is cucked beyond belief

We should look towards South Korea and Japan and funnily enough Scandinavia pre-demographic suicide as an example of the benefits of ethnic homogeneity.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
But they legally have just as much rights. I don't want to go digging, but there are plenty of non-native people in powerful positions :kodaksmiley: In the UK alone there many non-native MPs. In fact, in the last general election the opposition leader was descent from Jewish Poles immigrants.

Besides, it's not like the Somali Bantus voluntarily jumped on trains last week to get here. They're kind of like our very own African-Americans. :mjlol::salute:
We didn't enslave them, we simply bought them in the 19th century to work on our lands.

Since slavery was abolished, they no longer serve their purpose and should be deported back to their lands. Most of Arabia had a very large Ethiopian population, Saudi Arabia in specific was 20 % Ethiopian but they were all deported after independence.

TooMacaan

VIP
The Bantus of the old are not the same ones as today.

Today they do nothing but stay in refugee camps and produce 10 children each. They make Somalia look like a poor country and ruin our image. If you don't have a job, and the sole reason you're not starving is because of aid handouts, then why the f*ck do you have so many children? Half of them are just slaves from the 19th century who speak their own language. Their purpose was to work on their land before the Italians freed them.
Are you seriously gonna put Somalia's image problem all on the Bantus???
:faysalwtf::mjlol:
Shifting the blame to those who are lowest on the totem pole.
This post is :O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK:

Edit: the kinds of stuff you've said about Somali Bantus is the same crap that a lot of extreme populism supporters say about Somalis around the world. Trump and some of his more 'out there' supporters are a clear example...are you aware of the things they say?? How can you do the same to others which you don't like being done to you?

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We didn't enslave them, we simply bought them in the 19th century to work on our lands.

Since slavery was abolished, they no longer serve their purpose and should be deported back to their lands. Most of Arabia had a very large Ethiopian population, Saudi Arabia in specific was 20 % Ethiopian but they were all deported after independence.

Thank God we can pass the blame to the Reer Xamar :icon lol:

so what was your clapback than? because i dont remember you commenting on jack ! because i dont like how they degrade them its disgusting and for you to be in this forum and be silent is shocking and my closest friend is a habesha.
I do not write a daily log of what I say here, and I rarely see you on this forum so :drakekidding:. I've said what I've had to say, the trolling has been taken further too.
I believe you have a problem with them yourself actually:umad:.

black

live and let die.

Since slavery was abolished, they no longer serve their purpose and should be deported back to their lands. Most of Arabia had a very large Ethiopian population, Saudi Arabia in specific was 20 % Ethiopian but they were all deported at independence.

But they haven't been, and have been here for quite a few generations. Like it or not, but they're part of the Somali Republic. :zhqjlmx:
Why should we follow the Saudi framework?

The West is cucked beyond belief

We should look towards South Korea and Japan and funnily enough Scandinavia pre-demographic suicide as an example of the benefits of ethnic homogeneity.

Then pay the price to get rid of them. Unless you want to line them up... but you'd probably call my bluff and actually line em up :siilaanyolaugh:

N

nadia

I do not write a daily log of what I say here, and I rarely see you on this forum so :drakekidding:. I've said what I've had to say, the trolling has been taken further too.
I believe you have a problem with them yourself actually:umad:.
dont take what said too deep and i guess at the end of the day theyre sick trolls but still it is disturbing to say the least. And me having a problem with who?

But they legally have just as much rights. I don't want to go digging, but there are plenty of non-native people in powerful positions :kodaksmiley: In the UK alone there many non-native MPs. In fact, in the last general election the opposition leader was descent from Jewish-Polish immigrants.

We also have Bantu mp and even Bantu minister in farmaajo 'S government.

black

live and let die.
My clan (also many other clans ) doesn't run for leadership also, listen the sole problem of Somalia is power sharing among us.

So you're saying, an MP who happens to be dhulbahante should not be allowed to run for leadership, specifically because he's dhulbahante? :drakewtf: Otherwise it's not the same thing

The Bantus of the old are not the same ones as today.

Today they do nothing but stay in refugee camps and produce 10 children each. They make Somalia look like a poor country and ruin our image. If you don't have a job, and the sole reason you're not starving is because of aid handouts, then why the f*ck do you have so many children? Most of them are just slaves from the 19th century who speak their own language. Their sole purpose was to work on our land, and they should have been deported the second slavery was abolished.
They are the last people that make our country look poor, lets not put the blame on others

You believe somalia is what it is today because of Bantu's?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Then pay the price to get rid of them. Unless you want to line them up... but you'd probably call my bluff and actually line em up :siilaanyolaugh:

1474094518985.jpg

Seriously though, I think we should encourage them to migrate to Germany while they're still taking rapefugees.

If you exclude the Bantus, you need to exclude the xabashis aswell....
:wow:
You can't be selective with it....

Furthermore....

Regardless of our differences, the southerners put up with a lot, :ufdup:is it because the Bantus are making up the majority of alshabab?
:ohlord:
I honestly don't understand anything you wrote. :ayaanswag:
zis sred iz an exampil

I didn't even mention Ethios here. :childplease:

I am not slandering you but I am treating your low intelligence mindset. If you was in charge with this mindset, we can add another 100 years of instability to our country
Stop being qabilist one day and nationalist another day
WTF? When was I ever a qabilist? :heh: Low intelligence mindset kulaha, if someone like me was put in power, we would prosper.:lawd:
What's so great about an ethnostate...come join us on the other side:rejoice:

if we were ever a multi-ethnic nation, we would only share with the hararis and other ethnicities that hate ethiopia as much as we do :pacspit:

@black

You are slowly being decuckified:pachah1:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We should register all Bantus and place them in internment camps. We shall then request all Bantu nations to repatriate their long lost brothers equally distributing all. Otherwise of the current trend continues by 2080 the Bantufication of Somalia shall be complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending