A Solution To The Bantu Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if y'all weren't breeding with every single Madow guy that you lay your eyes on then we wouldn't be having this problem now would we?

Now our Somali sisters are following your examples back home and are optimizing for the planned Cushtic Genocide.

You only have yourself to blame :farole:

There is not any cushite genocide but only Somali genocide.

N

nadia

When is it not brought up:mjlol::camby:

Ok but when somehow this forum do bring up about your people you happen to be there even if its posted at 4:55am at a random day like your on speed dial. It is funny to say the least :lolbron:btw theres a lot of somalis who seems to be overly obsessed with anything habesha related specifically the girls i noticed i wonder why :hmm:

They should only breed with Cadcads and other minorities. We'll deport and seclude them into a village and use them as farmers. They'll reintegrate once they become Cushitic look-alikes. :win: If there are too many Bantus, we'll smuggle them into Tanzania. Should a strong Somali state arise, we won't allow any permanent settlement except to other Cushites (excluding Xabashis of course).:sass1:

If you exclude the Bantus, you need to exclude the xabashis aswell....
:wow:
You can't be selective with it....

Furthermore....

Regardless of our differences, the southerners put up with a lot, :ufdup:is it because the Bantus are making up the majority of alshabab?
:ohlord:

I support a homogenous Somalia without qabiils or ethnic minorities.
The Bantus and Cadcads have their own ancestral countries that they can return to.
Our land should be for us :ohno:

Ok but when somehow this forum do bring up about your people you happen to be there even if its posted at 4:55am at a random day like your on speed dial. It is funny to say the least :lolbron:btw theres a lot of somalis who seems to be overly obsessed with anything habesha related specifically the girls i noticed i wonder why :hmm:
Good for them, doesn't concern me:tocry:.

citations? i've never called for any senseless killings, and even if i do it's all jokes:bell:

Here is the point. in the limited time i have been on this website you guys bring them up a lot and your views on your fellow countrymen (Bantu) is not....shall we say kosher.:dabcasar:If you are telling me y'all plot how to either eradicate or lessen their number in all these posts just as a joke then i will give you the benefit of a doubt but y'all jokes about them is getting stale:kodaksmiley:

unlike these raw meat jokes, now those are fresh AF:chrisfreshhah:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Ask this fellow how he feels about Bantu immigrants

220px-Iraqw_Man.jpg

N

nadia

Good for them, doesn't concern me:tocry:.
do you feel some type of way when we mention yall on a daily basis? if im honest with you if i was to go to a forum for example "habeshaspot" and see yall mention somalis everyday i would be super creeped and confused i honestly dont know how you put up with us and how you put up with the somali guys on this forum that talk disgustingly about habesha girls

black

live and let die.
No, simply we will live together peaceful in the country as two different ethnics. Plus, if they decide to return to their home towns in Tanzania, we will help them.

Sure, if they want to. But I doubt that. Your best chance is now. If Somalia ever becomes prosperous, I don't envision their desire to leave...unless you give them reason to.

That sounds wonderful, but what exactly does that entail? Do you support an equal right to employment, security, intermarriage etc. or do you just wish to alienate them and have them live among themselves.
:mjpls:

Sure, if they want to. But I doubt that. Your best chance is now. If Somalia ever becomes prosperous, I don't envision their desire to leave...unless you give them reason to.

That sounds wonderful, but what exactly does that entail? Do you support an equal right to employment, security, intermarriage etc. or do you just wish to alienate them and have them live among themselves.
:mjpls:

Of course no racism in Islam but (certain fields in security sector belong to Somalis only like in U.K., Russia, Sweden......etc) and head of state must be Somali always.

do you feel some type of way when we mention yall on a daily basis? if im honest with you if i was to go to a forum for example "habeshaspot" and see yall mention somalis everyday i would be super creeped and confused i honestly dont know how you put up with us and how you put up with the somali guys on this forum that talk disgustingly about habesha girls
No I don't because I have gotten used to this because as you've said it is a daily occurrence. I rarely initiate it too so:ohno:, zis sred iz an exampil

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Here is the point. in the limited time i have been on this website you guys bring them up a lot and your views on your fellow countrymen (Bantu) is not....shall we say kosher.:dabcasar:If you are telling me y'all plot how to either eradicate or lessen their number in all these posts just as a joke then i will give you the benefit of a doubt but y'all jokes about them is getting stale:kodaksmiley:

unlike these raw meat jokes, now those are fresh AF:chrisfreshhah:

Somalia is an ethnostate, we have no room for an alien ethnic group that breeds at an unprecedented rate.

Ask this fellow how he feels about Bantu immigrants

220px-Iraqw_Man.jpg

I think its about time that we submit to our new bantu overlords. The ancient Egyptians became arabisied and soon the somali cushites will be bantufied.

Its only a matter of time till we all get big booty Huawei for collaborating.

Join the dark side

Major_Lazer_daggering.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending