A Solution To The Bantu Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nadia

The debub is almost always referred to like that, some ethnic groups are more popular on a national scale though:icon lol:.
see what i meant as soon as something related to ethiopia is mentioned in the slightest you enter in a speed of a light maybe even quicker :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: but anyways do your thang :umad:

While some of you are arguing over qabil everyday on sspot, you are saying the minority bantus are a problem:draketf:

Kkkk find your somalinimo because it is embarrasing:drakekidding:

Making up 'fake' problems and pondering on it will not make us any better:susp::susp:
Especially the cadcad bootyclappers:susp:

see what i meant as soon as something related to ethiopia is mentioned in the slightest you enter in a speed of a light maybe even quicker :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: but anyways do your thang :umad:

Like he is glued beside monitor or on speed dial.
I will tell this true story (wallahi) this Somali journalist in north Somalia (kind of famous appears in Arabic channel to discuss Somali matter and he writes in Arabic newspapers). He wrote in his FB's page about this agent that monitors him from neighbouring country (never stated the country) the agent will be the first one to comment on his status. So, the journalist used to annoy him by updating his status at mid of night. Wallahi he wrote like that in his Facebook.

While some of you are arguing over qabil everyday on sspot, you are saying the minority bantus are a problem:draketf:

Kkkk find your somalinimo because it is embarrasing:drakekidding:

Making up 'fake' problems and pondering on it will not make us any better:susp::susp:
Especially the cadcad bootyclappers:susp:

Well if y'all weren't breeding with every single Madow guy that you lay your eyes on then we wouldn't be having this problem now would we?

Now our Somali sisters are following your examples back home and are optimizing for the planned Cushtic Genocide.

You only have yourself to blame :farole:

Like he is glued beside monitor or on speed dial.
I will tell this true story (wallahi) this Somali journalist in north Somalia (kind of famous appears in Arabic channel to discuss Somali matter and he writes in Arabic newspapers). He wrote in his FB's page about this agent that monitors him from neighbouring country (never stated the country) the agent will be the first one to comment on his status. So, the journalist used to annoy him by updating his status at mid of night. Wallahi he wrote like that in his Facebook.

You're 62 years of age, calm down:whoa:

Well if y'all weren't breeding with every single Madow guy that you lay your eyes on then we wouldn't be having this problem now would we?

Now our Somali sisters are following your examples back home and are optimizing for the planned Cushtic Genocide.

You only have yourself to blame :farole:
Who is y'all :draketf:

Status
Not open for further replies.