A Solution To The Bantu Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Bantus live with Somalis and having been living with Somalis in Jowhar in Shabelle and the Jubbas for a long time. They have not integrated at all, they speak the language but they keep to their own. I would rather Bantu than Oromo. Bantu are harmless masakeen who contribute to Somalia which is the most pitiful place in the world.
So if your daughter married bantu and had a bunch of Madow kids with her you would be a ok with it?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Bantus didn't do anything to me. Are they not Muslim? I wouldn't give a shit. I have no grievance towards them.
You don't understand, its the growing bantu population that is the problem not bantu people. If their population is not dealt with there will be no more Somalia or somalis it will become congo

They should only breed with Cadcads and other minorities. We'll deport and seclude them into a village and use them as farmers. They'll reintegrate once they become Cushitic look-alikes. :win: If there are too many Bantus, we'll smuggle them into Tanzania. Should a strong Somali state arise, we won't allow any permanent settlement except to other Cushites (excluding Xabashis of course).:sass1:

upload_2017-5-23_21-55-3.png

You were saying :kodaksmiley:

Gambar

VIP
You don't understand, its the bantu population that is the problem not bantu people. If their population is not dealt with there will be no more Somalia or somalis it will become congo
They are subjugated. Even if their population is 1million out of 12million that's very little. It's not about numbers, it's about power. Ethnic Somalis have all the power I doubt this will ever change even more so with state building, development, and institutions let's say down the line. They're masakeen. They're not hard headed and think they are above everything like Somalis. They don't have pride over tuulos and clans. They actually contribute to Somalia on the basis of hard work.

They didn't have a hand in the war, sure clans used them to carry out attacks but they are masakeen. And they're Muslim. If we have grievances about clan what grievances can we have about Bantu? The population thing is just a deflection. The last thing Somalis need to be worried about are Bantus, Somalia needs to get its shit together. Bantus are good people and lack the kibir Somalis do. I sometimes wonder if they controlled Somalia what the future would've been like.

As if they want to live or stay in Somalia, the poor people are bribing UN to move to them to Tanzania. The only problem is that they don't have enough money to travel to Tanzania (their original villages). Just helped to move back to their country Tanzania.

So if your daughter married bantu and had a bunch of Madow kids with her you would be a ok with it?
The problem isn't a hardworking labour force its the growing Bantus population in our societies, they will reproduce with somali women and ruin our genetics. Demographic replacement is invetable if you don't control their population. I'm sure you don't want your sister marrying a bantu, you want to keep your family somali

Somali women are already reproducing with Madows here in the west, and soon it will be happening in the homeland if not already..

The way I see it is that our genes is already done for and for the future generations there will be barely any somalis remaining.

Let's enjoy being the only pure breed cushitics because our generation and the next could be the only ones :manny:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Somali women are already reproducing with Madows here in the west, and soon it will be happening in the homeland if not already..

The way I see it is that our genes is already done for and for the future generations there will be barely any somalis remaining.

Let's enjoy being the only pure breed cushitics because we may be the only ones of our generation.. :manny:
:damn::damn:

Let's enjoy being the only pure breed cushitics because we may be the only ones of our generation.. :manny:

Improve the country and our problems will be solved, women will stay in Somalia and marry Somalis only in stable country.

i don't really know which one if them speak a bantu language but we call them by their ethnic name. (sometime called southern people because of their location)
The debub is almost always referred to like that, some ethnic groups are more popular on a national scale though:icon lol:.

black

live and let die.

Let's enjoy being the only pure breed cushitics because our generation and the next could be the only ones :manny:

No way, they'd be mad racist when it comes to Somali Bantus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts