A Rational Solution to SL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abaq

VIP
You tried that once with a much more powerful army than you could possibly ever muster again. 3000 geeljires with AK47's destroyed that army. Give up on your dream of Isaaq extermination and focus on rebuilding the toilet you call home.
The Eedoor problem will be solved, one way or the other, once your Sugar Daddy Ethiopia is out of the way.

Abaq

VIP
Aren't you an Ogadeni? If you are, have some shame. Call me when your people have stopped bending over for your Xabashi slavemasters.
We are currently dealing with Ethiopia and our history should teach you we're anything but Ethio slaves. That's reserved for certain treacherous snakes.

We are currently dealing with Ethiopia and our history should teach you we're anything but Ethio slaves. That's reserved for certain treacherous snakes.
Your history has been one of eternal Xabashi slaves. Call me once that stops being the case.

Your only bravado comes out when massacre innoncent Sheekhaal women and children. The rest of the time you spend on all fours in front of your Xabashi Daddy.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
LMAO this is the stupidest post I’ve ever seen. After 2 pages I just skipped to the last to comment. First of all the ridiculous land claims from pictures draw by Daroods will never be a reality. In the first map you might aswell say sacad yonis are Dhulbahante because you’ve given there entire territory to Dhulbahante. And the silly idea that awdal belongs to gadabursi sovereignty is also nonsense. Gadabursi sovereign territory is boroma district and awbarre in SG. The rest is an uninhabited land.

Somaliland claim to independence is not based on clan but the 2 nations that have an unratified union. I would rather join Somalia then that stupid option. Somaliland was brought back by the barrel of the gun and if anyone wants any territory they can take it with the barrel of the gun. Bari and nugaal might even be annexed by SL in the future.

Somaliland is doing great now. We are forging important international relations with countries that can help us exploit our resources industrialise and support our military.

Hopefully Somaliland can get licences to produce Taiwanese weapons in the future and we make an indigenous arms program.

I'm going to have to write an effort post comparing Somaliland with Eritrea and South Sudan. A deeper understanding of how these two new East African countries got their independence would help everyone realize that Somaliland is an outlier and is incapable of fulfilling the standards Eritrea & South Sudan fulfilled.

Its is going to take me a while, but I think people on this site need the insight I reached after reading the histories of the Eritrean and the South Sudanese decades long struggle for independence.

I'm going to have to write an effort post comparing Somaliland with Eritrea and South Sudan. A deeper understanding of how these two new East African countries got their independence would help everyone realize that Somaliland is an outlier and is incapable of fulfilling the standards Eritrea & South Sudan fulfilled.

Its is going to take me a while, but I think people on this site need the insight I reached after reading the histories of the Eritrean and the South Sudanese decades long struggle for independence.

Keep it to yourself, if you wouldn't mind. A long, boring diatribe regurgitating your qabiilist thoughts is best kept to yourself. It would be based on nothing but how your particular qabiil views the world, and would have little to do with reality or those annoying little things called facts.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

Your insights are greatly appreciated. We'll wait for it.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Keep it to yourself, if you wouldn't mind. A long, boring diatribe regurgitating your qabiilist thoughts is best kept to yourself. It would be based on nothing but how your particular qabiil views the world, and would have little to do with reality or those annoying little things called facts.

I will dm you when I'm done. Glad you are so excited.

sudan = arab
soith sudan = non arab

somalia = geeljiroid
somaliland = geeljiroid

there. done.

My argument will be much more sophisticated than that. My main focus will be a comparison of the EPLF and SPLM with the SNM, and how the nature of the various “liberation” movements is reflected in the state they manage to construct.

My question is: why did 99% of Eritreans in 1993 and 99% of South Sudanese in 2011 vote for secession, and what is the reason why this is unimaginable in former British Somaliland?

One cannot really compare Somaliland and South Sudan/Eritrea. The former attained independence as a sovereign state from a colonial power, now trying to reclaim the sovereignty she attained 5 decades earlier while the aspirations of the latter were based on injustice as well as cultural/historical/political differences with Sudan and Ethiopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts