A Rational Solution to SL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Smart nigga but this Mr @Waaqooyi guy stole my pfp :icon e confused:

I want to hear from Gaddabursi though, @Sophisticate given the practical circumstances would you rather see Awdal as part of Djibouti or an exclave of Somalia?

:cosbyhmm:
Tldr (very rough map)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Puntland imo should be taking the Harti districts of the SSC, it's a no brainer since the SSC is unconstitutional - barring an exception from the FMS like Galmudug got

If the SSC region negotiates a 50/50 sharing agreement with PL that would be up to them to decide but I don't want to force them to secede with Isaaqs if they choose not to

:wow1:

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
I think you're being harsh to SL here, I thought Samaroon were unionist but most of them actually support secession.

I think most clans that claim to be for a unionist Somalia just say that to get better leverage when negotiating political seats/development funds.

I think the SSC conflict will end some sort of a referendum being held if they want to join Somalia or Somaliland.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Smart nigga but this Mr @Waaqooyi guy stole my pfp :icon e confused:

I want to hear from Gaddabursi though, @Sophisticate given the practical circumstances would you rather see Awdal as part of Djibouti or an exclave of Somalia?

:cosbyhmm:
Tldr (very rough map)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Puntland imo should be taking the Harti districts of the SSC, it's a no brainer since the SSC is unconstitutional - barring an exception from the FMS like Galmudug got

If the SSC region negotiates a 50/50 sharing agreement with PL that would be up to them to decide but I don't want to force them to secede with Isaaqs if they choose not to

:wow1:
I agree with you 100 percent self determination for everyone

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Small fiefdoms wont get far alone Somalis only see each other as adversaries whats your plan after seceding? Your escaping your brothers quarrel just to live in another mans shadow.

This dependent status these fiefdoms share with Ethiopia Kenya UAE Qatar are not temporary phases but is the expected outcome of a small poor african country.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I think you're being harsh to SL here, I thought Samaroon were unionist but most of them actually support secession.

I think most clans that claim to be for a unionist Somalia just say that to get better leverage when negotiating political seats/development funds.

I think the SSC conflict will end some sort of a referendum being held if they want to join Somalia or Somaliland.
Somaliland is part of somalia isnt official recognized country
chrisfreshhah.png
its breakaway region

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
SL and PL should give up harti lands they control it's just a wasteof money let them live on their selves and see how long they last

We are not agreeing or settling for any shit, we took back our lands by force and no one is splitting the Somaliland lands at all. There is reason why Somaliland spends over 30% of its budget on defence because we know Somalis only understand and respect strength. :ufdup:

We are not agreeing or settling for any shit, we took back our lands by force and no one is splitting the Somaliland lands at all. There is reason why Somaliland spends over 30% of its budget on defence because we know Somalis only understand and respect strength. :ufdup:

You didn’t take anything by “force” you clown

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
71EC7629-C00D-49D1-B92E-469C8A64A1F5.gif

Diidney!!!:fittytousand:

Samaroon and the harti yar yars have no choice but to be reer somaliland. It is the destiny of all langaabs for their destiny to be decided by their larger neighbours.

There is absolutely a choice you dumb f*ck, the only reason they’re with you now is because it benefits them and recognition is not on the cards anytime in the near or distant future

Status
Not open for further replies.