A pretty Somali girl does not follow a single somali dude back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how it is in North America but here in Europe in some places they have seperate Mosques, one for the hawiye one for Isaaqs and one for daroods, they do so to avoid fighting cos one or the other doesn't want the other to lead the prayer, after that dagaal ensues walaa yaabeysa like what is wrong with these people

View attachment 65650
Same shit in the states. Except for salafis. The sufis divide on qabil
Here in Toronto as well. Somalis are done for wallahi. Bringing qabilism even to a masaajid. What a shame

Tukraq

VIP
London is Issaq.
Liverpool is Warsangali
Birmingham is mixed as i hear it
I’ve never seen a non Isaaq from London whether online or in real life, the whole city has a holiday on May 18,
Makes sense they all congregate in hargeisa in Somalia and London in the diaspora, I’d estimate 90 percent of their clan worldwide lives in those two cities, the rest in Berber a and burco

why are you putting Ls on isaaq people my people are only in Sheffield cardiff and Bristol
It is what it is. I just stated the demographics. There are other cities Somali inhabit. Lakiin the major ones are London Birmingham and Liverpool.
Just take the L.
She is a SLder. Doesnt mean issaq:trumpsmirk::gucciwhat:

Tukraq

VIP
London is Issaq.
Liverpool is Warsangali
Birmingham is mixed as i hear it
I’ve never seen a non Isaaq from London whether online or in real life, the whole city has a holiday on May 18,
Makes sense they all congregate in hargeisa in Somalia and London in the diaspora, I’d estimate 90 percent of their clan worldwide lives in those two cities, the rest in Berbera and burco

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It is what it is. I just stated the demographics. There are other cities Somali inhabit. Lakiin the major ones are London Birmingham and Liverpool.
Just take the L.
She is a SLder. Doesnt mean issaq:trumpsmirk:

No one wants their qabil in London I see from hawiye to rahenweyn it is indeed shameful to be a somali in London and I will do whatever it takes to prove to yall most isaaq are not majority in London

No one wants their qabil in London I see from hawiye to rahenweyn it is indeed shameful to be a somali in London and I will do whatever it takes to prove to yall most isaaq are not majority in London
Whatever:hillarybiz:
London=Issaq.
Hold that Fat L.
Tell Hooyo about this to. Ha iilowbin

I don't know how it is in North America but here in Europe in some places they have seperate Mosques, one for the hawiye one for Isaaqs and one for daroods, they do so to avoid fighting cos one or the other doesn't want the other to lead the prayer, after that dagaal ensues walaa yaabeysa like what is wrong with these people

View attachment 65650
Thats the most BS thing I have ever heard from this site. Most somalis pray with all ethnicity and are known as the most accepting people amongst all muslim ethnicity.

Where in Europa are you from? Narnia? Hogwarts?

Here in Toronto as well. Somalis are done for wallahi. Bringing qabilism even to a masaajid. What a shame
Salafis have no qabil divisions. In my city. Each qabil has their own sufi masjiid. Crazy shit. They are outside drinking tea talking about reer hebel is encroaching on our grazing land

Thats the most BS thing I have ever heard from this site. Most somalis pray with all ethnicity and are known as the most accepting people amongst all muslim ethnicity.

Where in Europa are you from? Narnia? Hogwarts?
Where are you from Somaliland?.
In columbus and minneapolis. Its based on qabil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending