A pretty Somali girl does not follow a single somali dude back

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Imagine someone denying that Isaaq are the biggest Somali community in London :dead:

Never seen anything quite like this.
everyone has debunked your claim alhamdulilah my people isn't a majority in London any longer thus all the Ls will be given to the various tribes that are now the majority in London

Sorry mate @Gucci mane is right, After the 90's an influx of rowdy southerners and dhabayac0s came, and fucked everything up for us.

London is now more like 60% non-isaaq.

@Tukraq f*ck outta here waryaa soooo many MJ's in London, @xalimathe6 what happened to soomaalinimo abaayo, we hold our L's together remember.

Midnimo forever.
:hillarybiz::damedamn::friendhug:
When it comes to my qabil holding Ls, i'm an individual with zero loyalty to qabil :hillarybiz::mybusiness:
London is still majority Isaaq tho :kanyeshrug:

Sorry mate @Gucci mane is right, After the 90's an influx of rowdy southerners and dhabayac0s came, and fucked everything up for us.

London is now more like 60% non-isaaq.

@Tukraq f*ck outta here waryaa soooo many MJ's in London, @xalimathe6 what happened to soomaalinimo abaayo, we hold our L's together remember.

Midnimo forever.
:hillarybiz::damedamn::friendhug:

It is true there was an influx of non-Isaaq Somalis from Europe and Somalia. Not enough to displace Isaaq numbers in london. Especially with the housing crisis building up in the early 2000's. Many of the European Somalis settled in Birmingham and surrounding cities

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
everyone has debunked your claim alhamdulilah my people isn't a majority in London any longer thus all the Ls will be given to the various tribes that are now the majority in London

Of course various tribes live in London but which are the single biggest community in London? that's like saying Warsangeli aren't the biggest Somali community in India because there so happens to be a non Warsangeli roaming the streets of Delhi

London is Issaq.
Liverpool is Warsangali
Birmingham is mixed as i hear it

Loooooooooooooool at Liverpool is Warsangali.

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Wallahi waad iga qoslisiisay, Liverpool is HJ - specifically a sub clan called Yeesif.
Brum is mixed, you'll find everyone and their mother there.
Apparently if you go Leicester, you'll find a sizeable Mareexaan community with Isaaqs there too. Cardiff - HJ - adan madoobe sub clan majority.

Bristol apparently used to be full of HA (specifically Reer Samatar) and Arap, but now it's over ran by Xamaris/southerners.

Loooooooooooooool at Liverpool is Warsangali.

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Wallahi waad iga qoslisiisay, Liverpool is HJ - specifically a sub clan called Yeesif.
Brum is mixed, you'll find everyone and their mother there.
Apparently if you go Leicester, you'll find a sizeable Mareexaan community with Isaaqs there too. Cardiff - HJ - adan madoobe sub clan majority.

Bristol apparently used to be full of HA (specifically Reer Samatar) and Arap, but now it's over ran by Xamaris/southerners.
Who lives in the Uk.
@Armadillo . somone give us demographics based on qabil.

Don't come flapping your gums at me about bs, they are accepting of other ethnicities yes but who is talking about other ethnicities ? it is a fact they don't accept each other and have seperates mosques drawn along qabill lines, and the sickness that is qabyalaad is not in Europe alone as other people stated it is also in North America, now what else are you going to tell me ? that pigs fly and the sky is not blue :drakewtf:
So they accept other ethnicity but not other somalis:comeon::comeon:
Since you didn't mean ownersship, this is still BS

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Of course various tribes live in London but which are the single biggest community in London? that's like saying Warsangeli aren't the biggest Somali community in India because there so happens to be a non Warsangeli roaming the streets of Delhi
your defo hawiye because literally everyone is debunking your claims that isaaq is the most in London... I'm not denying once upon a time we were but now that's impossible because of the influx of southerners from Sweden and Netherlands moving to London. This been happening since 2003 so imagine in 2019??

Tukraq

VIP
I thought Hawiye was the majority in the US?
Not possible San Diego is mostly og, Seattle daarod confederation, Ohio marehaan dominate and in Minnesota mostly Mjs, Portland cadcads, and nashville for the Bantus, maybe the Hawiyes have a city that I’m not thinking about:manny:

Not possible San Diego is mostly og, Seattle daarod confederation, Ohio marehaan dominate and in Minnesota mostly Mjs, Portland cadcads, and nashville for the Bantus, maybe the Hawiyes have a city that I’m not thinking about:manny:
Minnesota is 1/3 Mj 13/Absame 1/3 Habr Gedir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts