A pretty Somali girl does not follow a single somali dude back

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Ofcourse london to be specific where else could she be from?
Then she probably doesn’t look like that in real life, attractive-xalimo-real life those words don’t go together. 74C27E2B-43C8-48A1-B031-1FFDC8986384.png

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
In the end, what she does with her life will only affect her & those closest to her(family etc.)...

Anyways, i see nothing wrong with Somali girls going with Madow men.
:trumpsmirk:
In the end, what she does with her life will only affect her & those closest to her(family etc.)...

Anyways, i see nothing wrong with Somali girls going with Madow men.
:trumpsmirk:
your lying man Madow and somali mix is the most disgusting thing in human history words can't describe :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Our Deen teaches us to be open to marrying those outside our ethnicity.

Alhamdulilah, 99% of xalimos are interested in Madow men, they're doing God's work in spreading Islam in the Black race.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who are the 99% of Somalis who are into interracial marriages?

Lying is haram, do your shahada again.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Our Deen teaches us to be open to marrying those outside our ethnicity.

Alhamdulilah, 99% of xalimos are interested in Madow men, they're doing God's work in spreading Islam in the Black race.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nah just stop it maadoe and somali should never mix we shoudknt be open to it our genes are weak and will result in plenty of babatundes your defo a female if you suggested such a thing

nah just stop it maadoe and somali should never mix we shoudknt be open to it our genes are weak and will result in plenty of babatundes your defo a female if you suggested such a thing
What i suggested is in perfect accordance with Islam.

I as a Muslim man welcome Madow men to marry Somali women(as long as they're not from my Family). Xalimos are crucial to the spread of Islam amongst the blacks.

You need to stop with the cunsurinimo.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
What i suggested is in perfect accordance with Islam.

I as Muslim man welcome Madow men to marry Somali women(as long as they're not from my Family). Xalimos are crucial to the spread of Islam amongst the blacks.

You need to stop with the cunsurinimo.
your a troll at this point and I'm going to treat you like one. Aside from Islam. You call yourself a somali yet advocate in interracial marriage with Madows the same people that kill us in South Africa and Kenya and humiliate us In the west and rape somali women back home? you disgust me walahi tfouuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.