A pretty Somali girl does not follow a single somali dude back

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Your standards are low if that fat scantly dressed hoe is considered “attractive” :bell:

Seems like somali girls look worse when they aren’t wearing jilbabs and abayas :gucciwhat:

Tukraq

VIP
she's purposely isn't following somali guys how is 95% of your followers somali yet you don't follow back one
Probably extreme self hate:shookgabre: that’s a issue she has to figure out:yacadiim:
Like I said before I think it’s due to the ictiraf uk families teach their kids there since a majority are from ‘Somali land’ so they end up hating Somalis but are somalis themselves:mugshotman:
They play along and allow the jokes on Somalis thinking their absolved then the jokes gain momentum, then suddenly a Madow disrespects them personally since no one in the world knows somaliland and then the internalized self hate comes out:ileycry:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Probably extreme self hate:shookgabre: that’s a issue she has to figure out:yacadiim:
Like I said before I think it’s due to the ictiraf uk families teach their kids there since a majority are from ‘Somali land’ so they end up hating Somalis but are somalis themselves:mugshotman:
They play along and allow the jokes on Somalis thinking their absolved then the jokes gain momentum, then suddenly a Madow disrespects them personally since no one in the world knows somaliland and then the internalized self hate comes out:ileycry:
this is defo true

Tukraq

VIP
this is defo true
How is a kid going to turn out when his own parents diss somalinimo, then they go to school and fellow classmates diss “Somalians” of course it’s going to create these low self esteem halimos with self hate making them easy lays for Madows:bell: my fear is that issaq May become the real huutuus if the don’t fix up what’s happening to their daughters in the Uk:kodaksmiley:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I'm partially from the North and funny thing is the only Somali's that I know who married Madows are Isaaq...must be a UK thing :browtf:
stop lying isaaqs don't marry bantus it doesn't happen. Your clearly telling tales since you have jungle fever yourself lol pictures or it doesn't happen.

stop lying isaaqs don't marry bantus it doesn't happen. Your clearly telling tales since you have jungle fever yourself lol pictures or it doesn't happen.

Yeah, it's true. Many Issaqs see themselves as British and see intermixing as an integral part of the Somaliland’s project, nut since no cadans don't want them, they settle for Black british.

Issaqs also intermix alot with swedes too, hence so many swedes having Issakson as surename, which means son of issaq in swedish. the most famous being Maya Jama

Tukraq

VIP
How is a kid going to turn out when his own parents diss somalinimo, then they go to school and fellow classmates diss “Somalians” of course it’s going to create these low self esteem halimos with self hate making them easy lays for Madows:bell: my fear is that issaq May become the real huutuus if the don’t fix up what’s happening to their daughters in the Uk:kodaksmiley:
I can already imagine their interactions with their parents,

waa xayawaan, aar Somali raac, somalia ha burburto, Siad barre wa iblis, hoyada ee wac

Okay abo, but uh Hooyo ma taalo, but yeah I hate Somalia uff, so like um im totally going to Tyrone’s house today by the way he was making fun of this somalis hairline, the whole class was laughing,

Waa nin raag waye, somaliland haa noolato

Most of my neighbors and friends just happen to be isaaq. That came out all wrong.

They're good people who just happen to fall in love with a non-Somali's, ain't nothing wrong with that.

I don't agree with belittling Madows just so us Somali's can feel better about ourselves, but I guess it just banter right.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Most of my neighbors and friends just happen to be isaaq. That came out all wrong.

They're good people who just happen to fall in love with a non-Somali's, ain't nothing wrong with that.

I don't agree with belittling Madows just so us Somali's can feel better about ourselves, but I guess it just banter right.
I don't have anything against bantus I just don't agree with mixing with them honestly whybwoukd you want your child to look Bantu is beyond me. At least an arab would be ok

Status
Not open for further replies.