A pretty Somali girl does not follow a single somali dude back

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Isaaq is definitely the majority in London, stating otherwise is just being silly. Darood is 2nd and then you have the Hawiye, Cad Cad, RX
hawiye has taken over most of north London and the rest of london isaaq used to be a majority back in the 90s till the hawiye taken over most isaaq are in Sheffield liverpool cardiff and Bristol. Stop adding Ls on landers

Thats the most BS thing I have ever heard from this site. Most somalis pray with all ethnicity and are known as the most accepting people amongst all muslim ethnicity.

Where in Europa are you from? Narnia? Hogwarts?

There are four mosques in leicester on the same street. I heard its based on qabil but it could be just rumours

Thats the most BS thing I have ever heard from this site. Most somalis pray with all ethnicity and are known as the most accepting people amongst all muslim ethnicity.

Where in Europa are you from? Narnia? Hogwarts?

Don't come flapping your gums at me about bs, they are accepting of other ethnicities yes but who is talking about other ethnicities ? it is a fact they don't accept each other and have seperates mosques drawn along qabill lines, and the sickness that is qabyalaad is not in Europe alone as other people stated it is also in North America, now what else are you going to tell me ? that pigs fly and the sky is not blue :drakewtf:

hawiye has taken over most of north London and the rest of london isaaq used to be a majority back in the 90s till the hawiye taken over most isaaq are in Sheffield liverpool cardiff and Bristol. Stop adding Ls on landers
Dont claim liverpool:fredo:

This l is for all Landers everywhere they are.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Learned everything about 3rd world Uk from sspot.
Ha la guubo.
worst place on planet earth this forum last year declared them as illegitimate group of people that share similar name with Somalis which is unknown to this day how they got the name Somalian

EVERY 18TH MAY I FORGET AND GO OUTSIDE ONLY TO BE MET BY THIS HORDE

somaliland-1.jpg

While only Darods congregate in a small subway on Abdullahi Yusuf's birthday

Tukraq

VIP
London ls are all issaq, the Hawiye your talking about are literally fobs that don’t part take in any of these ls like going of ajanibs, if a fob is going for an ajanib watch out for the hindis and Turks, they literally grew up watching and looking up to them:pachah1:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
EVERY 18TH MAY I FORGET AND GO OUTSIDE ONLY TO BE MET BY THIS HORDE

somaliland-1.jpg

While only Darods congregate in a small subway on Abdullahi Yusuf's birthday
loool you really want landers to suffer huh and you want all of darod to be from America and Canada your not slick

f*ck off mate. It pains me to throw the blessed Somalis under the bus, but I will do it to defeat @sigmund

London is Isaaq.

Sorry mate @Gucci mane is right, After the 90's an influx of rowdy southerners and dhabayac0s came, and fucked everything up for us.

London is now more like 60% non-isaaq.

@Tukraq f*ck outta here waryaa soooo many MJ's in London, @xalimathe6 what happened to soomaalinimo abaayo, we hold our L's together remember.

Midnimo forever.
:hillarybiz::damedamn::friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.