A pretty Somali girl does not follow a single somali dude back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm one to bash Abdis, but this girl ain't pretty

Abdis following her are probably ugly, thirsty fobs. You see them everywhere on IG :nahgirl:

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
If this is what you call pretty, then I'm definitely not from planet Earth. Wtf, wearing 10 pounds of makeup makes a girl pretty?:ayaanswag:

What If I saw her at night while she's making canjeero for her family? Obviously, she won't be seen as pretty, right @sigmund ? :shookgabre:

If that girl ain't pretty then I don't what is:ehh:

She looks like Rihanna with a full figure

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
No lmao

If London really was Hawiye there would be a 2-part netflix special on human rights abuses against Black British people
no I'm being serious is mostly hawiye in London @Factz can tell you that there's not many isaaq maybe in north east London around Essex area and that's it just accept your bro L most of my people are doing well outside of London

no I'm being serious is mostly hawiye in London @Factz can tell you that there's not many isaaq maybe in north east London around Essex area and that's it just accept your bro L most of my people are doing well outside of London
:ulyin::ulyin:
Neither of you are from London, while @Kodeen isn't Hawiye and actually lives there. Everyone there wears the SL bracelet

Y'all wanna throw your Ls onto us :lolbron:

I can already imagine their interactions with their parents,

waa xayawaan, aar Somali raac, somalia ha burburto, Siad barre wa iblis, hoyada ee wac

Okay abo, but uh Hooyo ma taalo, but yeah I hate Somalia uff, so like um im totally going to Tyrone’s house today by the way he was making fun of this somalis hairline, the whole class was laughing,

Waa nin raag waye, somaliland haa noolato

I don't know how it is in North America but here in Europe in some places they have seperate Mosques, one for the hawiye one for Isaaqs and one for daroods, they do so to avoid fighting cos one or the other doesn't want the other to lead the prayer, after that dagaal ensues walaa yaabeysa like what is wrong with these people

fr.gif

I don't know how it is in North America but here in Europe in some places they have seperate Mosques, one for the hawiye one for Isaaqs and one for daroods, they do so to avoid fighting cos one or the other doesn't want the other to lead the prayer, after that dagaal ensues walaa yaabeysa like what is wrong with these people

View attachment 65650
Same shit in the states. Except for salafis. The sufis divide on qabil

Tukraq

VIP

View attachment 65650
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: Our mosques follow 4.5 system:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.