A NEW TREND! Somali men heading to India in droves to marry an obedient Gujarati

Status
Not open for further replies.
hindhi baah baah

Basra

I used to hear few Somali girls who married Indian “Muslim” students in Melbourne. Indian/Somali weddings were common few years back. Will yaroo Hindi Muslim ah dhaqtarnimo barranayo ayaa calafkeeda noqdey was the theme. Most were working in 7/11 convenient stores and studying in private (community) colleges for courses like chefs etc. For them, it was legalised tahriibs. The Indians were too smart and made sure no baby Ali was born to them and after the Indian students got their permanent residencies (green-cards) via the weddings through Halimas they divorced them and went back to India and got their cousin Rajisha as their wife. I wonder what do they think of us!!

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra

I used to hear few Somali girls who married Indian “Muslim” students in Melbourne. Indian/Somali weddings were common few years back. Will yaroo Hindi Muslim ah dhaqtarnimo barranayo ayaa calafkeeda noqdey was the theme. Most were working in 7/11 convenient stores and studying in private (community) colleges for courses like chefs etc. For them, it was legalised tahriibs. The Indians were too smart and made sure no baby Ali was born to them and after the Indian students got their permanent residencies (green-cards), they went back to India and got cousin Rajisha. I wonder what do they think of us!!

Aussie

Hindi baah baah are just as lowly as us Somalis in the eyes of white people. In India, the life of an indian is nothing,. u can rape or kill without consequences.

But as people Indians are the worst. Both the muslims and the Hindhus. Worst of humanity. Its like they dont have a soul. Like the mexicans. Self esteem is soooo bad that they can sell their mothers to have something they want. I think its that destituteness and poverty that makes them lose their imaan which they didnt have one in the beginning. (by "them" i mean both Mexicans and Indians)

Honestly, to me the most humane people in Africa is Somalis. I think its because our Imaan. We have larger Imaan than even the arabs in Medica. and mind u Meedina arabs have been blessed by our prophet pbuh. Istaqfuruulaah Actually the city is blessed not the people, Allaah swt knows best

She said she wanted to catfish these thirsty Abdis and troll them so I agreed with her because I thought it was a funny idea.
:lolbron:

The day she confessed she was trolling is the day I was laughing. All the Faaraxs were triggered in the DM's, not saying any names but y'all know who you are.
:cryinglaughsmiley:
I did something like that with another member unfortunately she left and I still keep her secret to this day

Aussie

Hindi baah baah are just as lowly as us Somalis in the eyes of white people. In India, the life of an indian is nothing,. u can rape or kill without consequences.

But as people Indians are the worst. Both the muslims and the Hindhus. Worst of humanity. Its like they dont have a soul. Like the mexicans. Self esteem is soooo bad that they can sell their mothers to have something they want. I think its that destituteness and poverty that makes them lose their imaan which they didnt have one in the beginning. (by "them" i mean both Mexicans and Indians)

Honestly, to me the most humane people in Africa is Somalis. I think its because our Imaan. We have larger Imaan than even the arabs in Medica. and mind u Meedina arabs have been blessed by our prophet pbuh. Istaqfuruulaah Actually the city is blessed not the people, Allaah swt knows best

I think your view of Mexicans is based on media. You should go to Mexican neighborhoods. The people are not at all like you describe.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
There’s an Indian underclass who Hindus believe touching them is against their religion and incurs 100 years of bad luck. Maybe Somali men will have some luck dating them.

Because we all know the fair skinned noble dessis are off bounds
All of the Indian women who digged me were pale Punjabis. Funny part is, I find the darker skinned ones more exotic looking.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think your view of Mexicans is based on media. You should go to Mexican neighborhoods. The people are not at all like you describe.

my dear del Sur

I know u r half Mexican, and obviously are naturally biased towards them, but let me categorically tell u... i have dealt at least a dozen of them. They are the worst. Almost the worst as Indians. Polite people think that stereo typing is not fair, but i disagree! It helps our emotional intelligence.

my dear del Sur

I know u r half Mexican, and obviously are naturally biased towards them, but let me categorically tell u... i have dealt at least a dozen of them. They are the worst. Almost the worst as Indians. Polite people think that stereo typing is not fair, but i disagree! It helps our emotional intelligence.

half Mexican and half Somali? I am Mexican, I am not Somali.

I have no Somali blood.

You give me a Qashin because I don't think I'm an animal without a soul?

You describe my race as like animals without souls- how a Stormfront type would describe Somalis. You are free to say dehumanizing things and Allah is the judge but you cannot describe my race like animals and expect me to agree.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP

I have no Somali blood.

You describe my race as like animals without souls- how a Stormfront type would describe Somalis. You are free to say dehumanizing things and Allah is the judge but you cannot describe my race like animals and expect me to agree.

You’re a full Mexican on a Somali forum?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I have no Somali blood.

U r NOT mexican....give me a break. half yes but not full mexican i read your old threads where u were fishing for how we feel about half casts like u

U r NOT mexican....give me a break. half yes but not full mexican i read your old threads where u were fishing for how we feel about half casts like u

half castes? what thread?

I have no idea what threads you are talking about. my dad was mixed so three quarter as I've said...

what threads are you talking about? the only thread i am aware of that ive made is one on atheism.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Aussie

finally someone that agrees with me. South Americans are the worst.
One day this old 50 year old 5 foot spanish dude was showing a video to the his coworkers. it was of him fucking a . One of his hommies asked who the girl was...nigga said
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Why are the madoow lovers fistula suffers of the halima species against marrying beautiful Indian women you don't own Somali men we marry who ever we want.we have a variety of females to select cuz becuz we find them attractive.go and dig that jareeer

Ps

majority of Somalis who live in India are in Hyderabad a city of roughly 7 million muslim citizens.mostly they are students and businessmen and they get marry to Indian females i heard that in Hyderabad it is common practice for Farah yo have children with indian women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending