A NEW TREND! Somali men heading to India in droves to marry an obedient Gujarati

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
The average Indian girl looks better then the average halimo have softer hair more feminine and cultured while the average halimo is manly combative and blm ghetto calture.in India it is common practice wealthy Somali businessmen marry from Muslim Indian families.

Somali men need to broaden their horizon halimo is overrated and not the only obtion Somali men can wife any women of any race they want it is easy and less headache then the divorce prone blm sjw ghetto halimo.
Congratulations

Ramen

🌸
The average Indian girl looks better then the average halimo have softer hair more feminine and cultured while the average halimo is manly combative and blm ghetto calture.in India it is common practice wealthy Somali businessmen marry from Muslim Indian families.

Somali men need to broaden their horizon halimo is overrated and not the only obtion Somali men can wife any women of any race they want it is easy and less headache then the divorce prone blm sjw ghetto halimo.
Congratulations
ples send open bob or i commit sewer slide

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Congratulations
Please make sure to say that to your sisters and mother. Unless you also think your mother is a manly combative, blm ghetto CULTURE vulture.

You unloved swine.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Are you madhiban?
I’m yibir.

Mom is tumal. Her and my aunties told me how they been called it before it’s cringe especially when I see young people say it. Not just them but a lot of family friends as well.

The only time I have been called one was from one of the here.

I thought it wasn’t just madhibaan that got called it but people just include the rest of the gabooye sub clans with the word

Gibiin-Udug

I’m yibir.

Mom is tumal. Her and my aunties told me how they been called it before it’s cringe especially when I see young people say it. Not just them but a lot of family friends as well.

The only time I have been called one was from one of the here.
What's yibir? Im asking that genuinely Wallahi.

Is it a subclan of madhiban?

I didn't say that word as in derogatory term. I highly apologize, it was stupid and ignorant on my part and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have used it.

Didn’t you cat fish as a half Colombian. Fully disregarding and not claiming your full somalinmo

@Reiko get your fellow xalimo she talking reckless like she ain’t just catfish. One of the biggest Ls y’all took this year
Obviously I'm proud my dear. I don't understand why you guys bring it up. I was just trolling. Don't you guys get tired of saying the same shit. Did I hurt your feelings lmaoo.

Gibiin-Udug

Didn’t you cat fish as a half Colombian. Fully disregarding and not claiming your full somalinmo

@Reiko get your fellow xalimo she talking reckless like she ain’t just catfish. One of the biggest Ls y’all took this year

I'm still trying to figure out how @RichEnoughForGucci convienced @Factz to lie and co-sign that you were half Colombian and vouched that he had you on social media looooool

Teach me @RichEnoughForGucci

giphy.gif

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
What's yibir? Im asking that genuinely Wallahi.

Is it a subclan of madhiban?

I didn't say that word as in derogatory term. I highly apologize, it was stupid and ignorant on my part and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have used it.
Madhibaan, tumal, and yibir are the minority tribes that make up gabooye. We’re not huge and we are scattered across. There is a lot of gabooye in somaliland, and they are also scattered across parts of Somalia. We got. Wait a minute
Pause am i really explaining this stuff to someone. I need to relax before I become a qabilist Warya @Sheikh and @Crow @nine look what you did to me

Lol why don’t they just go back to Somalia and get a wife? When I visited, literally all the girls seemed like wifey material, plus some of them were actually very beautiful even without Western clothing and makeup.
:umwhat:
Somali men could do much better than getting hairy curry munchers. What a waste of effort, all to get a woman who’s only redeeming quality in their eyes is her ‘lighter skin’. Why not get an Arab or white girl then?
:heh:

Gibiin-Udug

Madhibaan, tumal, and yibir are the minority tribes that make up gabooye. We’re not huge and we are scattered across. There is a lot of gabooye in somaliland, and they are also scattered across parts of Somalia. We got. Wait a minute
Pause am i really explaining this stuff to someone. I need to relax before I become a qabilist Warya @Sheikh and @Crow @nine look what you did to me
It's not qabilism to teach someone else your Qabiil. Qabiil is part of you, your lineage, don't ever be afraid to teach someone else your lineage.

Sadly Somalis use qabiil to harm and belittle each other which I'm also included but I've a good heart hopefully that cancels out.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

The Sheikh has taught you well fam. :samwelcome:

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Imagine going to a foreign country other than somalia to seek for a wife.

What an L.:nahgirl:

Somali boys keep taking L after L.
I disagree.it is smart move and these boys should also go to eastern Europe and wife up there.
The Indian female is the definition of femininity and very obedient good looking and a pleasure in bed while most halimo are chasing Madows serving life in prison.you don't own Somali boys they can wife up more beautiful women then the halimos it is #boycottBLMHalimos season.since majority of halimos are blm activits feminists a rational open minded Somali male will never have family with such toxic attitude and would rather live happy and satisfied life with his Indian queen.
Marrying a halimo is not worth the headache that follows and the high probability of divorce lack of respect lack of obidience is making Farah look for other more exotic females.
When my younger bro in Germany told me about his plans for marriage i told him marry white or Syrian women halimo is not worth and it bam it happened

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

Congratulations
TBH I've never had a Somali women been rude to me. They've all been sweet. I dunno where all of y'all are meeting these asshole women :pachah1::pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.