A NEW TREND! Somali men heading to India in droves to marry an obedient Gujarati

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abdijeet

A abomination we havent seen and hope never to see for this creature it's bananas with curry and can't even shit on a toilet on the ground properly and instead of playing games he spam calls life insurance companies to old and disabled people

Last edited:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Indian and somali isnt a good mix. These people dont understand how protective indians are for their women.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
yuckkk who who on earth want a smelly pooja who says "i cant take a shower during winter bcos is cold and im saving energy" somali guys have lowered even the word low has of no use.

i would never come close to a woman with a culture of shitting openly in the streets, drinking from dirty polluted river, constant raping of women and drinking cow piss. literally a dirty culture. Having kids with four arms and two heads, is a risk i won't take. nything but a shitty smelling dot head.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Some Indians are cute. Most I've seen however... Well, they ain't my type most of the time.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ashy Abdis are not marrying Indian women from upper caste, they're marrying the ****** of the Indians.

Good luck to smelly pillows and unhygienic women.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Ashy Abdis are not marrying Indian women from upper caste, they're marrying the midgaans of the Indians.

Good luck to smelly pillows and unhygienic women.

Don’t compare them to midgaans, habo.
All Indians are the same, whether upper caste or lower caste, theyre all untermenschen.

Status
Not open for further replies.