A NEW TREND! Somali men heading to India in droves to marry an obedient Gujarati

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m yibir.

Mom is tumal. Her and my aunties told me how they been called it before it’s cringe especially when I see young people say it. Not just them but a lot of family friends as well.

The only time I have been called one was from one of the here.

I thought it wasn’t just madhibaan that got called it but people just include the rest of the gabooye sub clans with the word

some gobayee have weird cultural practices reminds me of the romanians traveller community

These Somali men are wealthy and are not attracted to the halimos who hunt convicts in prison they have dignity and know the rewards of marrying an Indian wife no divorce easy life no single parrnts house hold .it is paradise compared to living with hellish ghetto sjw halimo.

I advice anyone want to marry don't go near a girl raised by single mom she is from broken family and. Besides the psychological stress of living without father will also bream your home.anyway marrying Somali women is too much baggage keep up Farah's and fish elsewhere you are desired by Arab/Indian/white women it is your preference
I don’t think you are somali, there is no way a Somali person will say this.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Cringey non somalis who pose as somalis are so weird wallahi like what are you trying to achieve in your trolls not even funny or entertaining like how somalis troll @Oortcloud

I’m yibir.

Mom is tumal. Her and my aunties told me how they been called it before it’s cringe especially when I see young people say it. Not just them but a lot of family friends as well.

The only time I have been called one was from one of the here.

I thought it wasn’t just madhibaan that got called it but people just include the rest of the gabooye sub clans with the word
It’s shameful to see how other Somali clans discriminate against Gabooye. Superiority complex is pathetic and disgusting. Much love to ALL Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.