A NEW TREND! Somali men heading to India in droves to marry an obedient Gujarati

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I feel sorry for Indian women, imagine having to pay Meher to a man !

My friend from high school had to pay a dowry and her father had to pay 30 k for the wedding ..alhamdullah I’m Somali :drakekidding: :rejoice:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I feel sorry for Indian women, imagine having to pay Meher to a man !

My friend from high school had to pay a dowry and her father had to pay 30 k for the wedding ..alhamdullah I’m Somali :drakekidding: :rejoice:
They really do treat their women badly man. I've seen and heard a lot of shit.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Lol why don’t they just go back to Somalia and get a wife? When I visited, literally all the girls seemed like wifey material, plus some of them were actually very beautiful even without Western clothing and makeup.
:umwhat:
Somali men could do much better than getting hairy curry munchers. What a waste of effort, all to get a woman who’s only redeeming quality in their eyes is her ‘lighter skin’. Why not get an Arab or white girl then?
:heh:

These Somali men are wealthy and are not attracted to the halimos who hunt convicts in prison they have dignity and know the rewards of marrying an Indian wife no divorce easy life no single parrnts house hold .it is paradise compared to living with hellish ghetto sjw halimo.

I advice anyone want to marry don't go near a girl raised by single mom she is from broken family and. Besides the psychological stress of living without father will also bream your home.anyway marrying Somali women is too much baggage keep up Farah's and fish elsewhere you are desired by Arab/Indian/white women it is your preference

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
These Somali men are wealthy and are not attracted to the halimos who hunt convicts in prison they have dignity and know the rewards of marrying an Indian wife no divorce easy life no single parrnts house hold .it is paradise compared to living with hellish ghetto sjw halimo.

I advice anyone want to marry don't go near a girl raised by single mom she is from broken family and. Besides the psychological stress of living without father will also bream your home.anyway marrying Somali women is too much baggage keep up Farah's and fish elsewhere you are desired by Arab/Indian/white women it is your preference
I do like Indian food... But not as much as Somali food... But I don't like arguments... But I like drama and passion... Decisions... Decisions...

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I'm still trying to figure out how @RichEnoughForGucci convienced @Factz to lie and co-sign that you were half Colombian and vouched that he had you on social media looooool

Teach me @RichEnoughForGucci

giphy.gif

She said she wanted to catfish these thirsty Abdis and troll them so I agreed with her because I thought it was a funny idea.
:lolbron:

The day she confessed she was trolling is the day I was laughing. All the Faaraxs were triggered in the DM's, not saying any names but y'all know who you are.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
She said she wanted to catfish these thirsty Abdis and troll them so I agreed with her because I thought it was a funny idea.

The day she confessed she was trolling is the day I was laughing. All the Faaraxs were triggered in the DM's, not saying any names but y'all know who you are.
You know how to keep a joke going :ehh:

You might aswell expose in another thread we are waiting.:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.