A colored clan map of Somalia (1955) by I.M Lewis and Muuse Haji Ismaciil Galaal

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
It seems isaaq lose lands to daroods in Sanaag. Cause ceerigaabo it mix city. In bossaso there is two clans never hear about like wabeneya iyo kaptanle,are they MJ or darood?.

In Mudug, lines similar to today but leelkase isnt there. :fantasia2: .

Wabeeneye is MJ, we are divided into Wabeeneye and Awe. Kaptanle are the original people of Bosaso, everyone else came after them. They are a Harti subclan, together with Dashishe they are Mooracase Harti.

You're Reer Bari, how do you not know these subclans?

Why is Ceerigaabo and the Harti tuulos to the East of it under Isaaq
giphy.gif

Ceerigaabo never belonged to Harti. No Harti lived in the town before the British made it the center of Erigavo district. It has always been an Isaaq town, probably for over 700 years.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Wabeeneye is MJ, we are divided into Wabeeneye and Awe. Kaptanle are the original people of Bosaso, everyone else came after them. They are a Harti subclan, together with Dashishe they are Mooracase Harti.

Ceerigaabo never belonged to Harti. No Harti lived in the town before the British made it the center of Erigavo district. It has always been an Isaaq town, probably for over 700 years.
whachu talking about ceerigaabo was warsangeli, isaaq always lived in mountains before brits, brits killed dhulls and force dhuls to retreat than isaaq setlled there, burco used to belong to dhul do u research before talking

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
whachu talking about ceerigaabo was warsangeli, isaaq always lived in mountains before brits, brits killed dhulls and force dhuls to retreat than isaaq setlled there, burco used to belong to dhul do u research before talking

Neither Burco nor Ceerigaabo belonged to Harti. Don't debate me on Somali history, just accept what I tell and believe it.

2124D074-AA40-4DE1-8577-243E6D493C83.jpeg

it was settled and lived in before the British came by sub clans of Naleyeh Ahmed. The British decided to make it the capital of Sanaag over jidali. How do you not know this?

Litterly in every clan map ceerigaabo belongs to isaaq. All the mayors in the last 40 years have been isaaq. Even under siad barre the mayor was always isaaq:wtfdis:View attachment 195438View attachment 195440View attachment 195441
That doesn’t mean much sxb the mayor of Xamar is typically HG or Abgal but you’ll see other Hawiyes claim Xamar all the time. Why aren’t we allowed to claim Ceerigaabo? My father was born there I can’t claim my ancestral home now?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
That doesn’t mean much sxb the mayor of Xamar is typically HG or Abgal but you’ll see other Hawiyes claim Xamar all the time. Why aren’t we allowed to claim Ceerigaabo? My father was born there I can’t claim my ancestral home now?
Other hawiyes can claim xamar since abgaal and hg are hawiye. The same way you can claim jigjiga-kismayo and garowe since those are darood cities but Ceerigaabo is not your ancestral home :wtfdis: My mom was born and raised in djibouti but that doesnt mean she can claim it. So if i was born in Laascanood could i claim it?

Ceerigaabo is not your ancestral home :wtfdis: My mom was born and raised in djibouti but that doesnt mean she can claim it. So if i was born in Laascanood could i claim it?
Dhulbahantes lived in ceerigabo as long as they lived in Lascanood so yes the ones that had family there till day can claim it as it’s their city.

Ceerigaabo is not your ancestral home :wtfdis: My mom was born and raised in djibouti but that doesnt mean she can claim it. So if i was born in Laascanood could i claim it?
HA never historically lived in Laascaanood, Harti have always lived in the Ceerigaabo district. We actually have a sizable population in the town and can go tuulo for tuulo in that district. If they actually got involved with SL’s elections we probably would’ve gotten a seat in the city council. I’m pretty sure Warsangelis got one or two despite them being Pro-PL.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
HA never historically lived in Laascaanood, Harti have always lived in the Ceerigaabo district. We actually have a sizable population in the town and can go tuulo for tuulo in that district. If they actually got involved with SL’s elections we probably would’ve gotten a seat in the city council. I’m pretty sure Warsangelis got one or two despite them being Pro-PL.
I know HA never lived in Laascanood. But iam speaking for isaaq in general. Ceerigaabo has always been a majority HY city. I know some harti live im Ceerigaabo district and have some tuulos. But if we speak about population isaaq out numbers harti in ceerigabo districts. Its the same with MJ and hg in galkayo. Hg lives in 1 xaafad in galkayo while the rest is controlled by MJ. Similair with ceerigaabo
Screenshot_20210730-115543_Chrome.jpg

I know HA never lived in Laascanood. But iam speaking for isaaq in general. Ceerigaabo has always been a majority HY city. I know some harti live im Ceerigaabo district and have some tuulos. But if we speak about population isaaq out numbers harti in ceerigabo districts. Its the same with MJ and hg in galkayo. Hg lives in 1 xaafad in galkayo while the rest is controlled by MJ. Similair with ceerigaaboView attachment 195443
Lol at the wiki, I’m sure the editors come from a certain clan 😉

Ceerigabo is separated into 2 areas. Suuqa Saare and Suuqa Hoose. 1 of them HY sub clan named Musa Ismael live in exclusively and the other a Naleyeh Ahmed sub clan named Cali Naleye, you go far enough and it’s Bah Abdalla and the other Bahs. Ceeri was practically like that for most of its history.

I know HA never lived in Laascanood. But iam speaking for isaaq in general. Ceerigaabo has always been a majority HY city. I know some harti live im Ceerigaabo district and have some tuulos. But if we speak about population isaaq out numbers harti in ceerigabo districts. Its the same with MJ and hg in galkayo. Hg lives in 1 xaafad in galkayo while the rest is controlled by MJ. Similair with ceerigaaboView attachment 195443
No one knows the exact statistics between who out-numbers who bro we don’t even know the total population of Sanaag since there hasn’t been a proper census in years. :russ::russ:

Anyways you’ve got to atleast admit they were wrong for coloring in a lot of the Harti tuulos outside of Ceerigaabo within the district like Fiqifuliye and Jidali as “Isaaq” when they’re Harti deegans. That’s like me claiming Qorligud just because it’s Buhoodle. :drakewtf:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
No one knows the exact statistics between who out-numbers who bro we don’t even know the total population of Sanaag since there hasn’t been a proper census in years. :russ::russ:

Anyways you’ve got to atleast admit they were wrong for coloring in a lot of the Harti tuulos outside of Ceerigaabo within the district like Fiqifuliye and Jidali as “Isaaq” when they’re Harti deegans. That’s like me claiming Qorligud just because it’s Buhoodle. :drakewtf:
I have not looked at the rest of the map. Iam a fair guy i dont like to claim other clans tuulos or land. But ceerigaabo district has always been majority isaaq. Even @Thegoodshepherd has said that and he is darood supremcist :mjlaugh:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Lol at the wiki, I’m sure the editors come from a certain clan 😉

Ceerigabo is separated into 2 areas. Suuqa Saare and Suuqa Hoose. 1 of them HY sub clan named Musa Ismael live in exclusively and the other a Naleyeh Ahmed sub clan named Cali Naleye, you go far enough and it’s Bah Abdalla and the other Bahs. Ceeri was practically like that for most of its history.
Lol everybody can go on wiki. you know somalis love to riot. if ceerigaabo was shared and it is 50-50 according to youhow is it that the other clans that live their have not rioted once for the mayor position in the last 40 years?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
clan maps do not inform you of the reality on the ground, its just tabloid. There is no political, economic or military intelligence that can be gathered from them, its just pure faan.

Lets say clan A has two towns they control, but there is a clan B with a puny village inbetween those towns, that puny village relevance is ignored on a tabloid clan map, but in reality it cannot be ignored.

clan maps designate grassing lands or uninhabited lands to a certain clan, its bizarre waste of time and only a fool would take them seriously.

A relic from the past that has no place in 2021, but obviously some people need to argue about nonsense.