A colored clan map of Somalia (1955) by I.M Lewis and Muuse Haji Ismaciil Galaal

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Forget the hateful jealous poster from S/dhexe,

Here below is the Historical claim of mogadishu by HGs, it's a factuals consensus on the ground that HG practically was in high number in Mogadishu before the Italians came and that in Somalia it was HG and MJ that were top dogs!

In Mogadishu it's only HGs that dominate the economy, the Banks, Telecoms, Hospitals, Universities, Hotels, and all financial institution is dominated by HGs and even all the Government Ministerial institutes is in our areas.

View attachment 195532

View attachment 195531

@Thegoodshepherd sorry akhie for previous derailing your thread, inshallahi won't happen again, i will post only facts from now.
I see beesha osman Mohamud on the list

Warsangali and Dhulbahante were a minority in Cerigaabo district (modern day Sanaag) even during British protectorate era:

View attachment 195555

The demographics of the region were:

Musa Abokor (HJ) 40,000
HY 20,000
Warsangali 20,000
Dhulbahante 10,000 (20,000 on the map is split between southern Sanaag and northern Sool and includes places like Taleex.

So Isaaq in Sanaag were 60,000 and Darod 30,000 at the time.

These numbers explain why Isaaq received 3 MPs for the region (2 HJ, 1 HY) while Darods received only 2 (both Warsangali, Dhulbahante never got any MPs in Sanaag).

Today, a huge chunk of Warsangali migrated to Puntland and Dhulbahante to Sool, its probably 70/30 split for Sanaag between Isaaq and Darod.
Porcus, the 40,000 is split between Saaxil
And sanaag so porcus only have 20k and it’s all in ceel afweyn district not Ceerigabo.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Warsangali and Dhulbahante were a minority in Cerigaabo district (modern day Sanaag) even during British protectorate era:

View attachment 195555

The demographics of the region were:

Musa Abokor (HJ) 40,000
HY 20,000
Warsangali 20,000
Dhulbahante 10,000 (20,000 on the map is split between southern Sanaag and northern Sool and includes places like Taleex.

So Isaaq in Sanaag were 60,000 and Darod 30,000 at the time.

These numbers explain why Isaaq received 3 MPs for the region (2 HJ, 1 HY) while Darods received only 2 (both Warsangali, Dhulbahante never got any MPs in Sanaag).

Today, a huge chunk of Warsangali migrated to Puntland and Dhulbahante to Sool, its probably 70/30 split for Sanaag between Isaaq and Darod.

The Dhulbahante 20,000 figure is entirely within the boundaries of Ceerigaabo district, this is not true for HJ who are in Berbera and Burco. The Warsangeli were 40,000 with half of their population in Bari. This is no longer the case and the Warsangeli have no more than 20% of their population in Bari.

Badhan district, alone, has 45% of Sanaag's population. This means that Sanaag is a majority Warsangeli region given that Badhan is 100% Warsangeli and that they inhabit a huge portion of Ceerigaabo district. Forget about Harti, Sanaag is like 55% Warsangeli.

Somaliland clan map 1.png

Ignore the fact Warsangali have been moving to Boosaasoo. Warsangali are the majority in Sanaag

Isaaq parties had 80% of the 1960 vote in the State ofSomaaliland. The northernJabarti and northernIrir had about 20%. That was the ultimate clan population count

1627784328604.png

This is what happens when someone gets obsessed with a rebuttal against tabk for proving that Migiurtinia province was the least populated region according to population estimates from colonial era to Afweyne regime

This is eastern sanaag. Show us the west
Still a shithole like the rest of somalia. But i'd advise u to zoom in and see xingalo hadiftimo ceelbuh and even dhahar. Forget badhan and lasqoorey.
:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

@BenInHer

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since 1998, Warsangali have been moving to Boosaasoo. Do you agree with me that Warsangali deserve a larger share of power in westernBari region? All those militant movements in the region confirm Warsangali feel they are being cheated

I think you have a profile picture of a guy was expelled from Migiurtinia provincial parliament because they thought he as an uppity Warsangali. No real due process

@BenInHer

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since 1998, Warsangali have been moving to Boosaasoo. Do you agree with me that Warsangali deserve a larger share of power in westernBari region? All those militant movements in the region confirm Warsangali feel they are being cheated

I think you have a profile picture of a guy was expelled from Migiurtinia provincial parliament because they thought he as an uppity Warsangali. No real due process

Our differences is none of ur concern as hargesia burco and berbera is none of mine.

Show us the western part of sanaag.
:heh:

Our differences is none of ur concern as hargesia burco and berbera is none of mine.

In 1991, reer Badhan agreed to democracy under JSL, so Burco and Hargeysa even reerBoorama have the right to be concerned about reer Badhan reneging on the 91 agreement. Badhan must stay under the rest of Sanaag which is under the democratically elected government they consented to in 1991

In 1991, reer Badhan agreed to democracy under JSL, so Burco and Hargeysa even reerBoorama have the right to be concerned about reer Badhan reneging on the 91 agreement. Badhan must stay under the rest of Sanaag which is under the democratically elected government they consented to in 1991

You want me to zoom in on the cities inside warsangelis territory.

Show us western saanag
:heh:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
these delusional retards ceerigabo belongs to warse and the second majority there are dhuls and the surrounding south tuulos are all inhabited by dhuls, just cuz isaaq controll the city doesn't mean is theirs but keep calaacaling

The Dhulbahante 20,000 figure is entirely within the boundaries of Ceerigaabo district, this is not true for HJ who are in Berbera and Burco. The Warsangeli were 40,000 with half of their population in Bari. This is no longer the case and the Warsangeli have no more than 20% of their population in Bari.

Badhan district, alone, has 45% of Sanaag's population. This means that Sanaag is a majority Warsangeli region given that Badhan is 100% Warsangeli and that they inhabit a huge portion of Ceerigaabo district. Forget about Harti, Sanaag is like 55% Warsangeli.

View attachment 195640

If you are going to quote I. M. Lewis it would be helpful if you also read his research. He divides Dhulbahante into two groups:

1- Reer Nugaaleed (encompassing Sanaag and northern Sool)
2- Reer Oodeed, or reer Caymeed: (encompassing Sool and stretching to Hawd).

The only clans that Lewis documents to have a dominant presence in Erigavo district are HJ, HY and Warsangali:
Screenshot 2021-08-01 at 10.37.43.png

Official registration of home wells of the Dolbahanta clans also confirm that the 20,000 figure is split between southern Sanaag and northern Sool:

zBT01AN.png

Ugaadhyahan reported to be in Xudun and Taleex and Naaleeye Axmed in Xudun and Karaman.

Therefore the estimation of Dhulbahante being 10,000 in Erigavo district back then was actually generous.

Within Protectorate era Erigavo district the numbers were: Isaaq: 60,000 and Darod 30,000.

Protectorate era MPs were divided:

Isaaq (HJ + HY): 3 MPs
Darod (Warsangali): 2 MPs

And Dhulbahante received 0.

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
these delusional retards ceerigabo belongs to warse and the second majority there are dhuls and the surrounding south tuulos are all inhabited by dhuls, just cuz isaaq controll the city doesn't mean is theirs but keep calaacaling
You niggas are so stubborn how much proof do people have to show before you realise that all of western sanaag including erigaabo belongs to HY :wtfdis: :what: