MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
:farmajoyaab: Lowkey, are you saying I'm a commitment-phobe that's addicted to being pro-self over pro-relationship (which could facilitate actual personal growth in relating). Fascinating. Still would have never married young. I made a promise to myself actually. :fittytousand: And I keep my commitments to the end like a death cult.

30 is still relatively young, you know. But you are getting close to cutting it close and you are at the point where you should be a bit more serious in figuring out what exactly you want out of life romantically imo. Pretty sure this is a bit of a joke thread but if not... you have a rough time ahead. You probably don’t want your bones creaking when picking up your kid from school. Are you an degenerate atheist or Muslim by the way?

Tukraq

VIP
A 7 year wait

That’s two degrees

@Basra wouldn’t be able to wait seven seconds before she starts undressing the man with her eyes

Also imagine spending 7 years waiting for a man who can’t last seven minutes lol
what do you mean by lasting 7 minutes? do you mean in busting a nut during sex or abstaining from sex altogether for over 7 minutes? if its after marriage why would you wait over 7 minutes to have sex once you get alone time?:gucciwhat:

Tukraq

VIP
Guys my age who are single are still trying to talk to me. Some are top tier. Graduate degree and up, good looks, educated parents. So I think you're doing some heavy Somali exaggeration. Also, why does my lot have to be the same as the next person? You don't know my pool, huuno. Don't worry about me. I had zero interest in getting to know anyone at 20, and to be honest not much has changed at 30. :farmajoyaab: Marginally actually. If I had to choose between alone time and spending time with a romantic interest. I would choose the former. Is that a bad thing?
guys in there 30s:gucciwhat: well it depends where and how you see religion:manny: nothing wrong with that as a guy if he has girlfriends and sex partners and is looking to finally settle down in his 30s, but even then you would think they would go younger tbh

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
guys in there 30s:gucciwhat: well it depends where and how you see religion:manny: nothing wrong with that as a guy if he has girlfriends and sex partners and is looking to finally settle down in his 30s, but even then you would think they would go younger tbh

Well, everyone is different. So, you'll have to get out of your mind map and look at someone else's.

Be pragmatic. What is it that I might possess? And let's remove the fact that I look younger than them, have a more symmetrical face, work out, have a good reputation (clean record) from the equation. Because anyone can do/have that.

What stands out:

- Self-assuredness
- Zeal
- Relatability
- Thoughtfulness
- Abundance mindset
- Agreeableness
- Charisma
- Transparency
- Diplomacy
- Tenacity
- Highly degree of empathy
- Broad conversational repertoire

:hillarybiz: Don't let me continue.

Tukraq

VIP
Well, everyone is different. So, you'll have to get out of your mind map and look at someone else's.

Be pragmatic. What is it that I might possess? And let's remove the fact that I look younger than them, have a more symmetrical face, work out, have a good reputation (clean record) from the equation. Because anyone can do/have that.

What stands out:

- Self-assured
- Zealous
- Relatable
- Thoughtful
- Abundance thinker
- Agreeable
- Charismatic
- Transparent
- Diplomatic
- Tenacious
- Highly degree of empathy
- Broad conversational repertoire

:hillarybiz: Don't let me continue.
I'm just going to be real with you abayoo, the things that matter most for men across the board is first beauty and then second is age, which is why I said take advantage while in your prime, its like with women where money may come first then things like status and height, a man thats 4'11 may have all the boxes checked but will still struggle to find a partner, well same thing for women who have a dating/marrige handicap in old age(especially over 35 where you won't even find a sex partner let alone a boyfriend/marrige)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
30 is still relatively young, you know. But you are getting close to cutting it close and you are at the point where you should be a bit more serious in figuring out what exactly you want out of life romantically imo. Pretty sure this is a bit of a joke thread but if not... you have a rough time ahead. You probably don’t want your bones creaking when picking up your kid from school. Are you an degenerate atheist or Muslim by the way?

:gucciwhat: I am Muslim but I don't know how that relates to the topic at hand.

What are proposing, really? That I give someone a chance or something? Even though I prefer being solo.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm just going to be real with you abayoo, the things that matter most for men across the board is first beauty and then second is age, which is why I said take advantage while in your prime, its like with women where money may come first then things like status and height, a man thats 4'11 may have all the boxes checked but will still struggle to find a partner, well same thing for women who have a dating/marrige handicap in old age(especially over 35 where you won't even find a sex partner let alone a boyfriend/marrige)

Are you trying to tell me to give these 'brothers' a chance? :farmajoyaab: Instead of dodging their calls. How will I know they like me for me or the eggs? It's kind of hard to tell.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
:gucciwhat: I am Muslim but I don't know how that relates to the topic at hand.

What are proposing, really? That I give someone a chance or something? Even though I prefer being solo.

I was gonna say if you’re Muslim it’s an obligation upon you to get married if you feel sexual desire, lest you fall into error. Also, very few truly prefer being alone. We are social creatures after all, think Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.

But yeah, to sum up that’s exactly what I’m saying, just take a chance. You can have your parents arrange meetups with others to see if you’re compatible or just get Muzmatch and peruse. Good luck whichever way you decide to go.

You reminds me of my aunt who used to say the same things and grew old alone, and now she bothers my sister every time she gets a chance to play with my sisters kids and stays with her because she doesn’t want to be alone in her big apartment. Maybe if someone said something to my aunt to this effect it could’ve been different. Many such cases.
9C2609C7-059B-4499-84C0-3DEB37AA41EC.jpeg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I was gonna say if you’re Muslim it’s an obligation upon you to get married if you feel sexual desire, lest you fall into error. Also, very few truly prefer being alone. We are social creatures after all, think Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.

But yeah, to sum up that’s exactly what I’m saying, just take a chance. You can have your parents arrange meetups with others to see if you’re compatible or just get Muzmatch and peruse. Good luck whichever way you decide to go.

You reminds me of my aunt who used to say the same things and grew old alone, and now she bothers my sister every time she gets a chance to play with my sisters kids and stays with her because she doesn’t want to be alone in her big apartment. Maybe if someone said something to my aunt to this effect it could’ve been different. Many such cases.
View attachment 75324

Haven't fallen into desire. I have been around males all my life through school, work and events. We are humans not animals slavishly acting on impulse. Humans desire emotional intimacy and food before they desire sex. No one ever died from abstinence. I'm not interested in getting to know someone at this time. Nor would I be ok with dating apps and their meat market set up. Never done that and I'm not apt for it. My parents aren't the type to do that as they don't feel the need to. I'm not homely looking so I could get by on my appearance and other admirable qualities. I just don't feel like it to be honest. I don't like anything pressured/forced. I don't care about what other people do with their lives, nor do I easily falter.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Are you trying to tell me to give these 'brothers' a chance? :farmajoyaab: Instead of dodging their calls. How will I know they like me for me or the eggs? It's kind of hard to tell.
eh, not being able to have kids is a game changer for many marriages so yes your eggs are very important, and what do you mean by for me?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
eh, not being able to have kids is a game changer for many marriages so yes your eggs are very important, and what do you mean by for me?

A 30 year old isn't infertile. :dabcasar:What's you're point?

Worst case scenario I marry that Samaroon doctor brother who's fyne. They are ilbaax and like their women older that age like wine. :drakekidding: @angelplan they think I'll go for some backward geeljire stuck in the 1900s. How cute.

A 30 year old isn't infertile. :dabcasar:What's you're point?

Worst case scenario I marry that Samaroon doctor brother who's fyne. They are ilbaax and like their women older that age like wine. :drakekidding: @angelplan they think I'll go for some backward geeljire stuck in the 1900s. How cute.
So your irir samale girl who is holding out like her counterparts for guys like me to just crash the party

@sophisticate Word of advice, if a guy does pass this test, he plays for the other team and is using you, and more importantly if you don’t jump his bones in the first week, it means you don’t find him exciting or attractive I don’t know which is worse lol
Yes tell her that irir samale are becoming like makeupblue dude and jump on the next farax coming her way like you may have did

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
So your irir samale girl who is holding out like her counterparts for guys like me to just crash the party

What is that? If he's not a handsome T1a, ancestrally from Awdal with an advanced degree than we won't marry and he gets zero play. Who said holding OUT, he's a ring away. When I decide to send for him I will.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts