Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
good idea, and have the baby test tube style.

Great minds think alike. Zero mess, zero stress.

Good luck :nvjpqts:

I have a soldiers will. I expect an askari too.:fittytousand:

giphy.gif

:ayaanswag:I'm a very optimistic person.

Tukraq

VIP
Are you telling me 7 mins is all one can wait for to get married? That's just a casual conversation with a pleasant acquaintance.

You're a fast man, Jamal.
wait so this is a pre marriage wait? if so that makes sense and is reasonable, as we can be friends for 7 years but don't expect to be exclusive, if its post marriage, than get out of here lol

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
wait so this is a pre marriage wait? if so that makes sense and is reasonable, as we can be friends for 7 years but don't expect to be exclusive, if its post marriage, than get out of here lol

tenor.gif

Do you mean to tell me you can talk to more than one person at a time? Why was I never informed of this?
:yacadiim:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Even if she was my long lost love lucky who i waited for maybe 10 years and moved on to the vast world of sizzling females who i now realise were missing way too many braincells to be normal again lol

Exactly, there are a trades off from any decision.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Marriage, basically the same deal as Sophisticate just muuuuuuuch longer

This would make such a cute Bollywood tale. I should send a screenplay to New Dehli.

The male and female lead meet in their 20s and absolutely can't stand each other. Both are picky for years and never pleased with the prospects their parents present them with. Fast-forward and now they are well into their 30s and established. A chance encounter has them meet again (they are both kidnapped and held for ransom by a slum lord in the rough part of town since they belong to wealthy families). During this ordeal, they bond. In between a million dance sequences they start a snail's pace of a touchless romance for a decade. Then finally wed on their 40th birthdays (fate had that they were born on the same day). :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@sophisticate Word of advice, if a guy does pass this test, he plays for the other team and is using you, and more importantly if you don’t jump his bones in the first week, it means you don’t find him exciting or attractive I don’t know which is worse lol

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate Word of advice, if a guy does pass this test, he plays for the other team and is using you, and more importantly if you don’t jump his bones in the first week, it means you don’t find him exciting or attractive I don’t know which is worse lol

Hold your horses' missy.

Don't they all look like Bluemakeup SamSam? :farole:

maxresdefault.jpg

I prefer a chisel-faced nin-rag that knows how to behave and frequents the bookstore. If my ovaries need booster cables during the honeymoon period, he would not have made it past friend. I can assure you of that, madame. :icon lol:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
From what I gather aren’t you already like 30 something? The biological clock is ticking my friend; you can’t afford this game of temporal Russian roulette for the sake of your future would be offspring

:gucciwhat:

Trending

Latest posts