Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
From what I gather aren’t you already like 30 something? The biological clock is ticking my friend; you can’t afford this game of temporal Russian roulette for the sake of your future would be offspring

:gucciwhat:

That tactic always fails. I'm not motivated by the biological imperative (only). And I think I've already clarified that I'm willing to freeze the gametes before 35 and find true love. This isn't the stone age. There is no need to rush things and do something regrettable.

Tukraq

VIP
That tactic always fails. I'm not motivated by the biological imperative (only). And I think I've already clarified that I'm willing to freeze the gametes before 35 and find true love. This isn't the stone age. There is no need to rush things and do something regrettable.
your on the clock regardless as you options dry out, nobody wants a 35 plus year old or wants to procreate with cells in a lab lol:drakelaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
your on the clock regardless as you options dry out, nobody wants a 35 plus year old or wants to procreate with cells in a lab lol:drakelaugh:

You're acting as you'd ever have a shot?

Praytell, what makes a 35-year-old Somali woman physically undesirable? :farmajoyaab:

Do you have age-related insecurities? :gaasdrink:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter

Spontaneous true love doesn’t exist, no matter how long you look for it, especially one contingent on seven years of voluntary celibacy. True love begins with an transient sense of infatuation that you care for under a lengthy amount of time, like planting a seed, and soon that will transform and sprout into an ephemeral sense of love we are most familiar with through movies and entertainment, that then through even more time, turns into an eternal evergreen familial obligatory love, which is the truest sense of the word. This takes time and one should start as early as possible and take a chance on someone. This is why arranged marriages are so successful for example.

You cannot and should not skip the earlier stages, even though it’s never assured you’ll reach the later ones, you are robbing yourself of life if you think you can game the system to see if whoever you choose is truly committed to the journey.

Tukraq

VIP
You're acting like you'd ever have a shot?

Praytell, what makes a 35-year-old Somali woman physically undesirable? :farmajoyaab:

Do you have age-related insecurities? :gaasdrink:
all women over 35 are unwanted and have low marriage market value lol what do you mean I wouldn't have a shot :chrisfreshhah: as if I would ever look a women over 30s way(unless I hit 70 or something)

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Hold your horses' missy.

Don't they all look like Bluemakeup SamSam? :farole:

maxresdefault.jpg

I prefer a chisel-faced nin-rag that knows how to behave and frequents the bookstore. If my ovaries need booster cables during the honeymoon period, he would not have made it past friend. I can assure you of that, madame. :icon lol:
Not the closeted ones, remember Omar from the wire? Those types exists too :pachah1:I gather you’re asexual, why not just find a guy who is also asexual? How hard is it nowadays? You guys could live happily, with no one being pressured to do anything they don’t want to do

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
all women over 35 are unwanted and have low marriage market value lol what do you mean I wouldn't have a shot :chrisfreshhah: as if I would ever look a women over 30s way(unless I hit 70 or something)

For starters do you even know what a 30-year-old Somali female looks like? You act like you can detect them with ease. Which is why I think you have zero reference point. And are speaking from a place of ignorance.

Questions - Do you go to the gym? Do you eat right? Do drink enough quality water? Do you know how to tackle chronic stressors of life? Do you know what it's like to be celibate all your life? Are you an avid reader? Are you attractive? Do you have a mission statement/calling?

I know I am or have all those things.
Offers keep coming so don't worry about me, love.:trumpsmirk: I'm just very discerning. And with good reason, it's to avoid certain types that view women as a piece of meat, have limited capacity for deferred gratification and have misogynistic undertones when they speak largely informed by the manosphere. I think you're right about something, reach for your equal.

Tukraq

VIP
For starters do you even know what a 30-year-old Somali female looks like? You act like you can detect them with ease. Which is why I think you have zero reference point. And are speaking from a place of ignorance.

Questions - Do you go to the gym? Do you eat right? Do drink enough quality water? Do you know how to tackle chronic stressors of life? Do you know what it's like to be celibate all your life? Are you an avid reader? Are you attractive? Do you have a mission statement/calling?

I know I am or have all those things.
Offers keep coming so don't worry about me, love.:trumpsmirk: I'm just very discerning. And with good reason, it's to avoid certain types that view women as a piece of meat, have limited capacity for deferred gratification and have misogynistic undertones when they speak largely informed by the manosphere. I think you're right about something, reach for equal.
it docent matter what they look like younger is better why settle with an old 35 year old when theres new 18 year olds entering the market ever year who are also beautiful and they will compete you out the market as the higher quality men pick younger by the time your 35 you have no options, you can act picky but its delusional, the market for those over 35 are like a 5 ft guy talking about I want this and I want that as if anyones check for an old lady:drakelaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Spontaneous true love doesn’t exist, no matter how long you look for it, especially one contingent on seven years of voluntary celibacy. True love begins with an transient sense of infatuation that you care for under a lengthy amount of time, like planting a seed, and soon that will transform and sprout into an ephemeral sense of love we are most familiar with through movies and entertainment, that then through even more time, turns into an eternal evergreen familial obligatory love, which is the truest sense of the word. This takes time and one should start as early as possible and take a chance on someone. This is why arranged marriages are so successful for example.

You cannot and should not skip the earlier stages, even though it’s never assured you’ll reach the later ones, you are robbing yourself of life if you think you can game the system to see if whoever you choose is truly committed to the journey.

I don't recall saying spontaneous true love existed. It would seem unsettling for one to be capriciously guided by their feelings alone when making a decision regarding prospects for marriage.

I don't know about starting as early as possible. You're not the same person you are at 20 as you are at 30. And you're certainly a lot more financially stable. I don't believe in gambling on somebody.

Let me gather my intel first - (1) from the source, (2) third parties (3) sherlock 'deep investigative journalism'. Call it a prolonged sense of paralysis by analysis but I need to know as much as I humanly can before any legal commitments. Perhaps, men act in a rash manner because they have less to lose.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
it docent matter what they look like younger is better why settle with an old 35 year old when theres new 18 year olds entering the market ever year who are also beautiful and they will compete you out the market as the higher quality men pick younger by the time your 35 you have no options, you can act picky but its delusional, the market for those over 35 are like a 5 ft guy talking about I want this and I want that as if anyones check for an old lady:drakelaugh:

How come your market place isn't reflective of my lived experience? :ulyin: Something doesn't add up. Also, why compete with young people. That makes zero sense. :mjlol: Do you know anything about playing up one's strengths? It's called using an asset-based model. Focus on your well-roundedness, intellect, and spontaneity to supplement your aesthetics. Be a dark horse, not a-round-the-way female (which you have used as a benchmark). And don't aim for every single man, focus on a specialized niche. You are delusional, son. I have not spoken to a 5-nothing snaggle tooth yet, but I appreciate your colourful fable. Your excessive babbling has fatigued you. Let me tuck you in my child.

Last edited:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I don't recall saying spontaneous true love existed. It would seem unsettling for one to be capriciously guided by their feelings alone when making a decision regarding prospects for marriage.

I don't know about starting as early as possible. You're not the same person you are at 20 as you are at 30. And you're certainly a lot more financially stable. I don't believe in gambling on somebody.

Let me gather my intel first - (1) from the source, (2) third parties (3) sherlock 'deep investigative journalism'. Call it a prolonged sense of paralysis by analysis but I need to know as much as I humanly can before any legal commitments. Perhaps, men act in a rash manner because they have less to lose.

Right, but what I’m trying to impart on you is that the starting point of a union isn’t as important as the growth during the journey, although the beginning is important as well.

Of course you aren’t the same person at 20 as you are at 30 or in fact at any interval, day by day even, but that’s the point; growing with a person & as a person. Learning how to effectively maintain and tend to the marriage in a healthy way is why you want to start early because those are life skills you only attain through experience and is rather specific to each individual. I would argue marriage is actually more of a risk for men in the West, but that’s a whole other can of worms I don’t want to get into.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Not the closeted ones, remember Omar from the wire? Those types exists too :pachah1:I gather you’re asexual, why not just find a guy who is also asexual? How hard is it nowadays? You guys could live happily, with no one being pressured to do anything they don’t want to do

I have never spoken to a Thug Abdi ever let alone one that doubles as a booty bandit, so I'm good. :holeup:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tukraq

VIP
How come your market place isn't reflective of my lived experience? :ulyin: Something doesn't add up. Also, why compete with young people. That makes zero sense. :mjlol: Do you know anything about playing up one's strengths? It's called using an asset-based model. Focus on your well-roundedness, intellect, and spontaneity to supplement your aesthetics. Be a dark horse, not a-round-the-way female (which you have used as a benchmark). And don't aim for every single man, focus on a specialized niche. You are delusional, son. I have not spoken to a 5-nothing snaggle tooth yet, but I appreciate your colourful fable. Your excessive babbling has fatigued you. Let me tuck you in my child.

so what single men will be left? high quality ones are all married in there 30s like I Said theres competition there for them, by waiting your losing out on all the options you had in your early 20s,
by the time your 30 theres almost no options at all and the slim pickings of men your age are also picking younger meaning you have to sacrifice to pick the least marriageable men(usually in there 50s coming off a divorce) that are possibly still single if any:farmajoyaab: however in your early 20s your options were extremely numerous why would you wait:mahubowtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Right, but what I’m trying to impart on you is that the starting point of a union isn’t as important as the growth during the journey, although the beginning is important as well.

Of course you aren’t the same person at 20 as you are at 30 or in fact at any interval, day by day even, but that’s the point; growing with a person & as a person. Learning how to effectively maintain and tend to the marriage in a healthy way is why you want to start early because those are life skills you only attain through experience and is rather specific to each individual. I would argue marriage is actually more of a risk for men in the West, but that’s a whole other can of worms I don’t want to get into.

:farmajoyaab: Lowkey, are you saying I'm a commitment-phobe that's addicted to being pro-self over pro-relationship (which could facilitate actual personal growth in relating). Fascinating. Still would have never married young. I made a promise to myself actually. :fittytousand: And I keep my commitments to the end like a death cult.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
so what single men will be left? high quality ones are all married in there 30s like I Said theres competition there for them, by waiting your losing out on all the options you had in your early 20s,
by the time your 30 theres almost no options at all and the slim pickings of men your age are also picking younger meaning you have to sacrifice to pick the least marriageable men(usually in there 50s coming off a divorce) that are possibly still single if any:farmajoyaab: however in your early 20s your options were extremely numerous why would you wait:mahubowtf:

Guys my age who are single are still trying to talk to me. Some are top tier. Graduate degree and up, good looks, educated parents. So I think you're doing some heavy Somali exaggeration. Also, why does my lot have to be the same as the next person? You don't know my pool, huuno. Don't worry about me. I had zero interest in getting to know anyone at 20, and to be honest not much has changed at 30. :farmajoyaab: Marginally actually. If I had to choose between alone time and spending time with a romantic interest. I would choose the former. Is that a bad thing?

Muji

VIP
A 7 year wait

That’s two degrees

@Basra wouldn’t be able to wait seven seconds before she starts undressing the man with her eyes

Also imagine spending 7 years waiting for a man who can’t last seven minutes lol

Trending

Latest posts