Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would rather marry a hoe lol. Why would anyone put themselves in such a position?

If you want soulless indo from a human blow-up doll then...

giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Trust me a ride or die, Abdi could come in handy. Just look at how Papoose held it down for Remy Ma while she did a sabbatical in a 6 by 10 cell.

7-years isn't so bad, now. :ftw9nwa:

Looooool

Sis 7 years unless he is ugly or an abdi you will be tearing his clothes off.

Soph I hate to sound like basra but why do you put so much value on sex when even animals can do it

You will be giving your heart for 7 years but keeping your legs closed. Protect your heart first sis

I think @Basra has impacted me. Perhaps, mental illness is contagious.

First 7-years of emotions, then I can employ the techniques I learned from this aerialist class I go to.

:ayaanswag:

7 years of no touching :yloezpe:

Sis, don't judge.

I will promise him that it will be worth it.:oops: I'm good at talking heart-to-heart and connecting ( just no mambo # 5).

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
U are talking about 10 years, i wont event wait a Day :denzelnigga:

:mugshotman: Haaay, do you visit brothels and massage parlors, or something?

I get what you’re getting at. It’s the romantic story of the long-enduring man who finally suffers just enough to get the girl. But it’s from a era when time moved more slowly. Nowadays, people count in terms of dates to the point you have to make it clear sex is off limits indefinitely so they understand what they’re getting into, and they either want you enough to respect it, or it’s too much to ask, or they think you’re joking and get upset when they find it isn’t going to be easy.

Soph, men are hounds. Even if they’ve just suffered a heart attack or otherwise barely escaped death, they’re all fired up and ready to go. Most times they’re hiding the worst of their inclinations from you lol. It’s really a matter of finding a set you can deal/work with.

Vix, is that why I haven't thrown my hat into this American Horror Story Freakshow they call modern dating?

:ileycry: I'm not naive to their nature I choose to ignore it and hope for the best. I'm sure even they can overcome their canal limitations.

Is it illegal to use white torture on a suitor to get him to submit to your demands or is that only permitted in Guantanamo?

VixR

Veritas
:mugshotman: Haaay, do you visit brothels and massage parlors, or something?

Vix, is that why I haven't thrown my hat into this American Horror Story Freakshow they call modern dating?

:ileycry: I'm not naive to their nature I choose to ignore it and hope for the best. I'm sure even they can overcome their canal limitations.

Is it illegal to use white torture on a suitor to get him to submit to your demands or is that only permitted in Guantanamo?
Soph, what on earth is “White torture”? :damedamn:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Soph, what on earth is “White torture”? :damedamn:

White torture is a non-physical form of torture practiced in prisons which can include:

- Sensory deprivation
- Isolation
- Solitary confinement
- White noise
- Loss of privacy
- Sleep deprivation
- Being under bright lights
- Never seeing a human face
- Never hearing a human voice
- No clocks, no windows, losing track of time
- Being blocked off from all information

The end result - Stockholm syndrome.

Forget 7 years, I don't have time to wait for 7 minutes after nikah is done. I wanna smash it asap. We talk after I can't bang no more.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Trust me a ride or die, Abdi could come in handy. Just look at how Papoose held it down for Remy Ma while she did a sabbatical in a 6 by 10 cell.

7-years isn't so bad, now. :ftw9nwa:

I think @Basra has impacted me. Perhaps, mental illness is contagious.

First 7-years of emotions, then I can employ the techniques I learned from this aerialist class I go to.

:ayaanswag:

Sis, don't judge.

I will promise him that it will be worth it.:oops: I'm good at talking heart-to-heart and connecting ( just no mambo # 5).

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
White torture is a non-physical form of torture practiced in prisons which can include:

- Sensory deprivation
- Isolation
- Solitary confinement
- White noise
- Loss of privacy
- Sleep deprivation
- Being under bright lights
- Never seeing a human face
- Never hearing a human voice
- No clocks, no windows, losing track of time
- Being blocked off from all information

The end result - Stockholm syndrome.

I’ve always heard of the phenomenon, but I never knew the methods to inspiring Stockholm syndrome. Now I feel suitably informed. Is this done in a dungeon atmosphere? Does black torture ever get to come into play when white torture falls flat for those with a strong spirit to break? :damedamn:

There’s plenty of kaluun in badda cas. There is surplus. That whole gimmick won’t work.

We eat good and live good. We can freeze our eggs and be easily mistaken for half our age ma garatay? Life’s good for us.
Yes, there are plenty of fish in the sea. However, after that 7 years, the 12 year olds when you started this nonsense will be better suited. I can't wait for my 7ft 19 year old ogadeen wife
:stevej:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
:yacadiim: I got to thinking maybe I should make a disclaimer for all who wish to court me that you must wait for 7-years of no touching in the lead up to consummation.
giphy.gif

As a caveat, he cannot date/marry any woman during this period and must remain 100% celibate. No cheating even with himself. I was thinking of going a step further and having his mind read for promiscuous thoughts but the technology is in its infancy so I'll have to settle for trusting his imagination.

What's your take? Is a long courtship 'done cleanly' worth it? What is a sufficient amount of time in getting to know a suitor?

giphy.gif

Talk among yourselves.
Good luck :nvjpqts:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
were u talking about after marriage? or dating? 7 minutes seems reasonable

Are you telling me 7 mins is all one can wait for to get married? That's just a casual conversation with a pleasant acquaintance.

Forget 7 years, I don't have time to wait for 7 minutes after nikah is done. I wanna smash it asap. We talk after I can't bang no more.

You're a fast man, Jamal.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Maybe if it's long distance that work.

I’ve always heard of the phenomenon, but I never knew the methods to inspiring Stockholm syndrome. Now I feel suitably informed. Is this done in a dungeon atmosphere? Does black torture ever get to come into play when white torture falls flat for those with a strong spirit to break? :damedamn:

Trending