4 Somali kids in England report their parents to POLICE for making them watch I.S BEHEADINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm that the parents in question have mental problems,don't speak the language and were very strict with their kids. They wouldn't allow them to ever play outside,they would never open the door to anyone and the only interactions the kids had with other kids was at dugsi as they were homeschooled.

The things that have been said about them being isis sympathizers is said to be a ploy by the eldest to make sure they don't stay in that house where they are forced to read the Qur'an and other Islamic books for at least 6 hours a day for many many years.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Damn, I'd have done the same thing.
You best believe I'd report anyone with shady behaviour like this.

Loyalty be damned.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I bet they made this all up since its the 18 year old who wants to act like an ciyaal suuq. If those ungrateful kids put their parents in prison they should be sent to Somalia in the badiyo aswell:bell: Xoolo

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Your own mother and father? Ungrateful whelp.

Bruv, if my own parents were criminals or under the threat of radicalisation I'd report it.
I'm grateful I have amazing parents though, so the above will never apply anyway.

But I can't imagine being in these children's position.
Must've been hard and I praise their courage to report them.

People who let their kin carry on being radicalised are cowards who should be jailed for enabling.

Macalin M

Out here
Eldest sibling told and they live in the midlands. There’s probably no family living near them. The elder probably was annoyed at her mum or hated her. It’s the month of Ramadan which makes me wonder whether they were actually being forced to watch IS beheading videos. If however this is true, then put the parents in custody. I have no sympathy for Wahhabist followers.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Some of the stuff sounds very exaggerated to me but what sounds believable is that they could only leave the house once in 3 weeks and they weren't allowed to interact with others

Some Somalis believe they are protecting their kids but in reality they are damaging them

I'm not suprised they got taken away

Bruv, if my own parents were criminals or under the threat of radicalisation I'd report it.
I'm grateful I have amazing parents though, so the above will never apply anyway.

But I can't imagine being in these children's position.
Must've been hard and I praise their courage to report them.

People who let their kin carry on being radicalised are cowards who should be jailed for enabling.
You hold man made laws above your own blood, above a woman that carried you in her womb for 9 months and a man who clothed,fed and ensured you had a good education.

Which parts are they? I hear a lot of shady things happening there on the news. Apparently there is more crime in London than even New York now :manny:
South londons is filled with roadman adoons and wannabe roadmen malis.
East london is chav central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending