4 Somali kids in England report their parents to POLICE for making them watch I.S BEHEADINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
You hold man made laws above your own blood, above a woman that carried you in her womb for 9 months and a man who clothed,fed and ensured you had a good education.

None of that will matter if your parents were terrorist supporters or any of the like.
"Man made laws", don't be so sentimental. Who said it'll be easy?

You'd stand by blood no matter what falsehood enters your home?

The no snitching thing is dead . I happen to know a few social workers and Somalis are one of the most known groups . Many Xalimos have a social worker on speed dial . There are cases where they make stuff up against the families . Of course , there are also the more severe cases like this one . I have no right to tell Someone who has been
Burnt with an iron or lost finger (true stories ) to not “ snitch “ .

I know one example wallahi were they said mad stuff about their mum to get taken out of the house and into care. The mum tried to get them back but eventually said to them,when they put you with the cadaan women and she doesn't treat you right and she won't let you out the house to play then you have to call me and beg me to take me back.

She stopped fighting to get them back. Everyone thought she was crazy but 3 weeks later, they had enough of their foster parent who made them work to get dinner etc which they never had to before and told social services they lied.

Word is the mum is still making them pay her back for what they did.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Your geography is either bad or that sentence wasn't put together properly. Leicester is in East Midlands and Coventry is actually in West Midlands.
Oh damn my bad I always thought leicester was in West Midlands. Since its close and I know alot of people who used to live there is assumed it wasnt too far away:shookgabre:

Macalin M

Out here
The article is from beginning of April sp beforr ramadan and the kids were taken away last year.

I love how you think anyone retarded enough to watch Isis videos would stop watching it for Ramadan.

Ps loads of Somalis in the Midlands and the family lived in the most heavily Somali populated area of the city they live in.
If you read the end I gave two sides since articles are rarely one sided. I never looked at the date of the article but I would of thought that the parents who fled Somalia wouldn’t be Salafi rats since that was only being taught in the 90’s which was the reason I had two sides. Either way hope the children get a Somali foster/adoptive parents.

If you read the end I gave two sides since articles are rarely one sided. I never looked at the date of the article but I would of thought that the parents who fled Somalia wouldn’t be Salafi rats since that was only being taught in the 90’s which was the reason I had two sides. Either way hope the children get a Somali foster/adoptive parents.

My bad, they refused Somali foster parents.

None of that will matter if your parents were terrorist supporters or any of the like.
"Man made laws", don't be so sentimental. Who said it'll be easy?

You'd stand by blood no matter what falsehood enters your home?
Of course unlike you I have loyalty.

• Eldest daughter, 18, reported her parents to the welfare hotline Childline
  • The family, who are from the Midlands, have been taken into foster care
  • Children said their parents expressed support for 'extremist violence, anti-Semitic, anti-British, homophobic and anti-white views'
Four siblings have been taken into care after they reported their parents for expressing anti-British, anti-Semitic and homophobic views.

They also allegedly forced their children - boys aged 10, 14 and 16, and a sister, 18 - to watch an ISIS beheading video.

One of the children, a 10-year-old-boy with learning difficulties, has been left so disturbed his treatment he is unable to speak, reports The Times.

Police intervened after the 18-year-old daughter called Childline - the free counselling hotline for young people.

She said she and her siblings 'were kept at home, did not attend school and were kept socially isolated, only being allowed out once in every three weeks'.

The family, who are of Somali origin and from the Midlands, are now in foster care

Details of the 'physical and emotional' abuse were revealed during a hearing in the family division of the High Court last week in which Ms Justice Russell ruled the youngest child should move to residential care.

Dame Esther Rantzen, Childline founder and president, called the case 'horrific'.

The High Court judgment says: 'The children have complained that their parents expressed support for extremist violence and have expressed anti-Semitic, anti-British, homophobic and anti-white views in the home, which the children reject.'

The parents, who cannot be named, deny the allegation

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...port-parents-authorities-ISIS-supporters.html

Every thread you post has a negative narrative about Somalis. I encourage you to post one positive thread for every 10 negative posts:ufdup:

Oh damn my bad I always thought leicester was in West Midlands. Since its close and I know alot of people who used to live there is assumed it wasnt too far away:shookgabre:
Leicester is about 40 miles away from Birmingham, Coventry is about half the distance.

Ps I used to live in Leicester so will know everyone who has moved to birmingham from there lol.

Btw what university do you go?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Leicester is about 40 miles away from Birmingham, Coventry is about half the distance.

Ps I used to live in Leicester so will know everyone who has moved to birmingham from there lol.

Btw what university do you go?
University I don't go uni yet:kodaksmiley: omg do you live in birmingham aswell

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Nah I still live in the East Midlands. Just another city.
Oh wow Somalis live in East Midlands. Would you say it's a small population since you said you'd know the people who migrated to Birmingham. And no offence but does anything happen there I hear legit nothing from there, other than a rapping duo from there

Macalin M

Out here
Large chunks of South London are No Go Zones:farmajoyaab:
Trump is right.
South London is not bad unless your a gang member. I’ve only been stopped once this year, considering I live in between two rivalling areas, but they leave you alone if you’re not a gm. I’d say north is worse for a civilian. Even East is worse for a civilian due to these acid attacks. South only is bad for the road men

Status
Not open for further replies.