Almond hooyo

Does anyone else have an almond hooyo?

This past Ramadan hooyo decided she wants to be healthy so we’re stuck eating malawaax and canjeelo made with gluten free organic almond flour. No more bariis either now we have to eat disgusting organic brown rice 😭 save me

This past Ramadan hooyo decided she wants to be healthy so we’re stuck eating malawaax and canjeelo made with gluten free organic almond flour. No more bariis either now we have to eat disgusting organic brown rice 😭 save me
W hoooyo lose those calool rolls

This is when you stir the pot. Just let hooyo know "no wonder aabe doesnt eat here but rather at his second wife house". Shell than start making better food.

You get used to the taste of healthy food overtime.

I've found that sugary treats don't have that same kick as they used to because I went a full year without sugar (only multigrain bread and brown/black rice for carb sources)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I've been grain-free (no gluten nor gluten-free grains at all, including rice, millet, amaranth, sorghum, corn, oats, couscous, wheat, barley, rye, teff, sourdough, buckwheat, maize, quinoa and corn) for nearly a decade. The superficial benefit is you always stay slim. However, I have done this alone and have not tried to convince my family as I believe in free choice. I'm not too fond of a dogmatic stance on food, but I have legitimate reasons for these dietary restrictions.

Also, bear in mind that some packaged 'gluten-free' items are marketed as such but can be worse for you. Almond flour is also fine, but its high polyunsaturated fat content (PUFAs) can make it pro-inflammatory, meaning it's high in Omega 6 with no Omega 3s.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
You wanna be different soooo fkn bad...horta he explicitly said 'thumbs up', why are you blowing up his alerts by also quote-replying to communicate the same thing, when the thumbs up would suffice.
:childplease::childplease::childplease:
I had to say what I was thinking canjeelo sounds funky :hemad: he probably agrees too

You get used to the taste of healthy food overtime.

I've found that sugary treats don't have that same kick as they used to because I went a full year without sugar (only multigrain bread and brown/black rice for carb sources)
wow im really addicted to sugar and want to stop how did you go a full year did you just not like sweets that much in the beginning

Trending