4 Somali kids in England report their parents to POLICE for making them watch I.S BEHEADINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you see how quick people are to shit on Brum. As if Midlands equals West Midlands or Birmingham. It could be east midlands or Leicester or coventry etc.:farmajoyaab:
I won't say what city it is but it is 100% not Birmingham. The family lived in a predominantly Somali area but isolated themselves. Kids were home schooled and never allowed to play out. They went to dugsi and spent at least another 4 hours a day learning the Deen. They were also beaten. The parents didn't even open the door to their siblings when they are removed to visit,classic signs of people who are mentally ill and think people are trying to get to them.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Good:ufdup:

Its the no snitching policy that made the Fgm problem amongst western Somali girls worse. :kanyehmm: till this day there are girls in their teens and early 20s who won't speak out and say it happened to them because they don't their parents to get into any trouble

@MariaMaria @xalimathe6
Coast_Garter_Snake.jpg

Good:ufdup:

Its the no snitching policy that made the Fgm problem amongst western Somali girls worse. :kanyehmm: till this day there are girls in their teens and early 20s who won't speak out and say it happened to them because they don't their parents to get into any trouble
The no snitching thing is dead . I happen to know a few social workers and Somalis are one of the most known groups . Many Xalimos have a social worker on speed dial . There are cases where they make stuff up against the families . Of course , there are also the more severe cases like this one . I have no right to tell Someone who has been
Burnt with an iron or lost finger (true stories ) to not “ snitch “ .

I won't say what city it is but it is 100% not Birmingham. The family lived in a predominantly Somali area but isolated themselves. Kids were home schooled and never allowed to play out. They went to dugsi and spent at least another 4 hours a day learning the Deen. They were also beaten. The parents didn't even open the door to their siblings when they are removed to visit,classic signs of people who are mentally ill and think people are trying to get to them.
There was a case involving a mentally ill fellow who killed his ex wife . I heard from the Somalis that the wife was also mentally ill at one point and was told by other Somalis not go to doctors because they would take the children .

Somalis do hit their children but this is next level sadistic control .

Eldest sibling told and they live in the midlands. There’s probably no family living near them. The elder probably was annoyed at her mum or hated her. It’s the month of Ramadan which makes me wonder whether they were actually being forced to watch IS beheading videos. If however this is true, then put the parents in custody. I have no sympathy for Wahhabist followers.

The article is from beginning of April sp beforr ramadan and the kids were taken away last year.

I love how you think anyone retarded enough to watch Isis videos would stop watching it for Ramadan.

Ps loads of Somalis in the Midlands and the family lived in the most heavily Somali populated area of the city they live in.

Do you see how quick people are to shit on Brum. As if Midlands equals West Midlands or Birmingham. It could be east midlands or Leicester or coventry etc.:farmajoyaab:
Your geography is either bad or that sentence wasn't put together properly. Leicester is in East Midlands and Coventry is actually in West Midlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.