4 Somali kids in England report their parents to POLICE for making them watch I.S BEHEADINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Large chunks of South London are No Go Zones:farmajoyaab:
Trump is right.

Mudane Trump is always right.
trump-j-genius.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

South London is not bad unless your a gang member. I’ve only been stopped once this year, considering I live in between two rivalling areas, but they leave you alone if you’re not a gm. I’d say north is worse for a civilian. Even East is worse for a civilian due to these acid attacks. South only is bad for the road men

Why can't the USA just colonize England and make it the 51st state. Mudane Trump will clean up those no-go zones in no time. Case in point-the southern border

download-5.jpg

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Leicester is about 40 miles away from Birmingham, Coventry is about half the distance.

Ps I used to live in Leicester so will know everyone who has moved to birmingham from there lol.

Btw what university do you go?
Do you go to university in the West Midlands?

South London is not bad unless your a gang member. I’ve only been stopped once this year, considering I live in between two rivalling areas, but they leave you alone if you’re not a gm. I’d say north is worse for a civilian. Even East is worse for a civilian due to these acid attacks. South only is bad for the road men
This is true wallahi

Oh wow Somalis live in East Midlands. Would you say it's a small population since you said you'd know the people who migrated to Birmingham. And no offence but does anything happen there I hear legit nothing from there, other than a rapping duo from there

In Leicester, I would hazard a guess at around 15000-20000 Somalis now. When I left, it was probably around half that in the early 2000's. Pretty much everyone came from mainly Netherlands and some from Scandinavia in the late 1990s to early 2000s.

Some of the crazy drama i have heard from there has been covered on here or somnet in the past, there was a girl who was burnt plus a Somali guy who raped a white guy in the mid 2000s.

What rapping duo do you mean?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
In Leicester, I would hazard a guess at around 15000-20000 Somalis now. When I left, it was probably around half that in the early 2000's. Pretty much everyone came from mainly Netherlands and some from Scandinavia in the late 1990s to early 2000s.

Some of the crazy drama i have heard from there has been covered on here or somnet in the past, there was a girl who was burnt plus a Somali guy who raped a white guy in the mid 2000s.

What rapping duo do you mean?
Ohhhhh yh I remember that girl her fake story was everywhere :gaasdrink:
Young T and bugsey

Wait he raped a man:ileycry: a man raped a man wtf that's some gay shit

Ohhhhh yh I remember that girl her fake story was everywhere :gaasdrink:
Young T and bugsey

Wait he raped a man:ileycry: a man raped a man wtf that's some gay shit

Did you hear about the real story about her too or did you read my post about it.

Btw them rappers are from Notingham which is another city altogether in the east Midlands. It where robin hood is from or based. Can't remember now if that dude is fiction.

Oh shit. How did I forget the teenage baby faced killer from Leicester. Dude stabbed a guy and killed him. He is like 20 but looks 13 at best.

I didn't believe my friend at all when he told me. I was shocked when he showed me the picture,dude actually didn't look his age. Didn't say why he did it but man got life.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Oh shit. How did I forget the teenage baby faced killer from Leicester. Dude stabbed a guy and killed him. He is like 20 but looks 13 at best.

I didn't believe my friend at all when he told me. I was shocked when he showed me the picture,dude actually didn't look his age. Didn't say why he did it but man got life.
Lots of things happen in the Midlands but it’s shielded by everything in London. :mjlol:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Did you hear about the real story about her too or did you read my post about it.

Btw them rappers are from Notingham which is another city altogether in the east Midlands. It where robin hood is from or based. Can't remember now if that dude is fiction.
Was the real story that she wanted to go a party or something and in real life she's got set up by two drug rivals who grew up together right init. One forced her to set the other up but she bailed and in revenege he burnt her with hot water. There's more but I can't be arsed to type it all.
If am mistaken what's the real story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts