17 Year old Xaliimo cries for BLM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I called you schizophrenic. Anyone who reads this will either think you moved to Canada last year or your not as mentally fit as you think.
Again, I'm 100% mentally fit alhamdullilah and I've sociology before and you don't need a degree to understand it all but, I wasn't attacking black people but the black historical revisionist so try to apprehend next time.
I was the one who owned your black supremacist ass. FOH! :camby:

You can't even handle a woman and you think you can match me? :susp:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This is why I called you schizophrenic. Anyone who reads this will either think you moved to Canada last year or your not as mentally fit as you think.

You call everyone schizophrenic just because we don't agree with your black supremacist views. :mjlol:

:trumpsmirk:That's all you could say, right? I already won if that's the best you could do.

Why you begging Cognitive he doesn’t he
know you

:dead: Another one begging him its
becoming epidemic
That’s the only word this knows

:pachah1:

Look who's back after the kharbash

Do you want to quote cognitive
Again and suck his dick

:pachah1: What a beg friend wallahi

No, I only call you and Cushiticone Schizophrenics because you actually have the symptoms for that mental illness. I'm not attacking you as mental illness is not a joke. You and thecushitic are a great couple that can remind each other when to take your pills.
You call everyone schizophrenic just because we don't agree with your black supremacist views. :mjlol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:trumpsmirk:That's all you could say, right? I already won if that's the best you could do.

No, I only call you and Cushiticone Schizophrenics because you actually have the symptoms for that mental illness. I'm not attacking you as mental illness is not a joke. You and thecushitic are a great couple that can remind each other when to take your pills.

I'm sorry but how can someone like me studying at a top university suffer from schizophrenics @The Cushitic One doesn't sound crazy either.

Is just we don't want to study woke subjects and now you dissing someone's mentality like me that could support humanity? I'm the one paying charity, fund raising back home and doing alot to support many communities and would any crazy person do that? You should be ashamed of yourself.

I didn't use the N word nor did I bash black people since Ramadan is near and I'm usually not racist so calm down.

:browtf: This thinks he is a psychologist

:deadosama: Log out of this site -
You are a loser and you have lost to me

Stop acting like you don't know. Schizophrenics such as yourself are capable of living regular lives if they take the correct dosage of their prescribed drug.
I'm sorry but how can someone like me studying at a top university suffer from schizophrenics @The Cushitic One doesn't sound crazy either.

Is just we don't want to study woke subjects and now you dissing someone's mentality like me that could support humanity? I'm the one paying charity, fund raising back home and doing alot to support many communities and would any crazy person do that? You should be ashamed of yourself.

I didn't use the N word nor did I bash black people since Ramadan is near and I'm usually not racist so calm down.

:denzelnigga:Your insanity can easily be observed even by a novice like myself. There's no need to call an expert to diagnose the obvious.

Expert of what exactly? Bullshit

Of niggerology? Mr Kunte kinta :dabcasar:

1E15B0C3-55BF-4DC3-B9A9-6CB377A0D70F.gif

You have too much dopamine in your head, dear. That's why you can't think straight. Did you already forget the doctor's explanation? You got a short memory along with your mental illness.
:ufdup:That's not a good combination. Eat more fish.
Expert of what exactly? Bullshit

Of niggerology? Mr Kunte kinta :dabcasar:

View attachment 45071

Calm down and take your meds. It isn't embarrassing to have mental illnesses.
:ohno:I'm not judging you.
Stop confusing your mental health problems with mine. We are not the same breeds. :westbrookwtf:

You have too much dopamine in your head, dear. That's why you can't think straight. Did you already forget the doctor's explanation? You got a short memory along with your mental illness.

Why don’t you take your meds? You keep
Mentioning it so many times subhan’Allah
You really must be the one with a mental
Issue

95009BA1-02F8-4057-B7C8-0BD34A7BD778.jpeg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Why do you think I'm like you? Sorry, that's your mental health problems, not mine. :ohno:

:russ:You just waved the white flag.
:mjohreally:Handling you was elementary.
:trumpsmirk: I won’t stop quoting you back
We can keep this up :axvmm9o::axvmm9o::axvmm9o:

:gunsmiley:

What’s evident is your the schizophrenic who
Has a abnormal obsession with light skinned
Ppl like me

:jcoleno:You're only hurting yourself by denying the reality. You were just better than cushiticone because you actually took your meds. Please do not regress.
Why do you think I'm like you? Sorry, that's your mental health problems, not mine. :ohno:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:russ:You just waved the white flag.
:mjohreally:Handling you was elementary.

:jcoleno:You're only hurting yourself by denying the reality. You were just better than cushiticone because you actually took your meds. Please do not regress.

Just because you have mental health problems and use meds doesn't mean I'm the same as you. Your trolling skills are dead so stop quoting me you wasteman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending