17 Year old Xaliimo cries for BLM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drakelaugh:Why are you trying so hard to prove me right?
:mjlol:The words of a four-star general are just conspiracies?
Somalia is having trouble because of foreign influences in the country, not low IQ.
If you were as intelligent as you claimed, which is impossible, you wouldn't need me to spoon feed you information while you have an able body and access to the internet.

You're showing me an old debunked video which was all lies and theory. :gucciwhat:

Nigga you only post conspiracy theories AKA woke subjects. :drakelaugh:

It's a well known fact that Somalia as a nation has low IQ which explains why our country is so messed up and divided. If our population had high IQ, we'd be doing very well as a nation so don't lie. I never said our IQ is due to genetics but it's environmental and terrible family structure.

Now stop pretending to be Somali you stupid dullard dolt and just accept you're black. :kodaksmiley:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Disappointed what do you mean don't start nothing you can't finish? I heard @Knowles went to the million man march doing her black community service by allowing those men to stay inbetween her buns like a hotdog typical knuckle draggin hair hatted hooligan kkk

Do you still think i am smart? Kkk

:pachah1:I don't know what you're waiting for. I just care about your health.
:pachah1:Come with something new
Slave - your boring me..... do you want to
Beg cognitive again? :ivers:

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:At least you're still funny.

:childplease:Knuckle dragging? I didn't take you for a selfhater.
@Disappointed what do you mean don't start nothing you can't finish? I heard @Knowles went to the million man march doing her black community service typical knuckle draggin hair hatted hooligan kkk

Do you still think i am smart? Kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:pachah1:I don't know what you're wiating for. I

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:At least you're still funny.

:childplease:Knuckle dragging? I didn't take you for a selfhater.
I can assure you it’s a case of mistaken identity I’m the most qabiliste and racist person on this forum and the dumbest Alhamdulillah waa illahay mahadiisa ruunti.

Why are you celebrating it?
:damedamn:Are you fishing for compliments?
I made a mistake earlier, I'm not related to Framajo's mom, I'm actually the same clan as his grandmother [AUN]. She is reer Makame.
I can assure you it’s a case of mistaken identity I’m the most qabiliste and racist person on this forum and the dumbest Alhamdulillah waa illahay mahadiisa ruunti.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why are you celebrating it?
:damedamn:Are you fishing for compliments?
I made a mistake earlier, I'm not related to Framajo's mom, I'm actually the same clan as his grandmother [AUN]. She is reer Makame.
Have some self respect and stop being submissive and grovelling to @Knowles cause she’s a hair hatted hooligan.

I ain’t fishing for compliments I’m stating facts I like to drag my ego on the ground from time to time.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:ufdup:Knowles is the most intelligent person on this site.
:umad:After cushiticone showed you your thick thighs you began bowing and to her.
I didn't know you were that easy to manipulate.
I posted that picture on here my self it’s alright for her to clock my thighs but what’s your excuse for looking at another mans thighs? Shall I send you a picture of my penis also?

I only saw the picture once and your thighs were very thick. You have a feminine body Mr. Cognitive. This is not a diss but it makes sense why you're always trying to compensate for something.
I posted that picture on here my self it’s alright for her to clock my thighs but what’s your excuse for looking at another mans legs?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I only saw the picture once and your thighs were very thick. You have a feminine body Mr. Cognitive. This is not a diss but it makes sense why you're always trying to compensate for something.
If you’re so fascinated with my thighs I can send you a picture of my penis if you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.