17 Year old Xaliimo cries for BLM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mugshotman:You're the unoriginal one. You're supposed to be more creative than me thanks to all the dopamine rushing in your small brain. But I will do the heavy lifting for the both of us and think of something new.

And you did wave the white flag when all you could say was repeatedly. You sounded like a child. :siilaanyosmile:I guess you might be suffering from an underdeveloped brain too.
What white flag :hillarybiz: ?
I’m bored say some new insults

I'm not trolling you. :dabcasar:Just do as the doctor told you to do and everything will be ok.
Just because you have mental health problems and use meds doesn't mean I'm the same as you. Your trolling skills are dead so stop quoting me you wasteman.

:mugshotman:You're the unoriginal one. You're supposed to be more creative than me thanks to all the dopamine rushing in your small brain. But I will do the heavy lifting for the both of us and think of something new.

And you did wave the white flag when all you could say was repeatedly. You sounded like a child. :siilaanyosmile:I guess you might be suffering from an underdeveloped brain too.

I'm not trolling you. :dabcasar:Just do as the doctor told you to do and everything will be ok.

You keep repeating the same shit, meh schizophrenic
Muh meds

:trumpsmirk: Boring boring boring repetitive
Lame attempts at cussing out

:drakekidding: I have much better fights on here
Befor this is the most boring one ever

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance and @Disappointed this is always online and is writing 700 messages a day, we need to set up a rota of who karbashes her and at what time. I’m happy to tame her in the evenings and weekends
:hillarybiz:
Why are you spewing so much venom towards @The Cushitic One? I know she shouldn't poke fun at your hair and features but Allah created her with timo jilaac and qordheer like a swan illahay made her timo jilaac and if illahay made you timo Madow then don't hate on others ma garatey say masha Allah.

I have noticed @Knowles you suffer from extreme inferiority complex i bet you have had dreams of being a captured slave from west africa who landed on plymouth rock kkk

:mjohreally:Don't start something you can't finish.
Why are you spewing so much venom towards @The Cushitic One? I know she shouldn't poke fun at your hair and features but Allah created her with timo jilaac and qordheer like a swan illahay made her timo jilaac and if illahay made you timo Madow then don't hate on others ma garatey say masha Allah.

I have noticed @Knowles you suffer from extreme inferiority complex i bet you have had dreams of being a captured slave from west africa who landed on plymouth rock kkk

I think it's time to take your meds and don't forget to eat fish before you take your medications.
:ulyin: Dude your 40 like your
Of a girlfriend knowels - what’s with the dear
Shit :mjlol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Your comments are nothing more but monotonous prosaic utter detritus. You do not have any intellectual capacity to understand what you're saying is imprecise and erroneous.

Please do not quote me again with your negrology woke subjects. Keep repeating the same balderdash comments because you're only proving us that you are indeed mentally deranged.

:russ:Coming from the same idiot who's been exposed by an atheist. You're a walking contradiction. One second you claim caucasian and once you're called out on your stupidity you claim that you're just trolling. :mjlol:You're an idiot.
Your comments are nothing more but monotonous prosaic utter detritus. You do not have any intellectual capacity to understand what you're saying is imprecise and erroneous.

Please do not quote me again with your negrology woke subjects. Keep repeating the same balderdash comments because you're only proving us that you are indeed mentally deranged.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:russ:Coming from the same idiot who's been exposed by an atheist. You're a walking contradiction. One second you claim caucasian and once you're called out on your stupidity you claim that you're just trolling. :mjlol:You're an idiot.

I've never been exposed nor have I ever contradicted myself you ignoramus dolt. Somali features do look similar to Caucasians and that's a fact. I never claimed Somalis are Caucasian, that's all a joke but you can't seem to take a jest which proves us you're not very bright and I doubt you are. The problem is you believe in white supremacy theory holding other races back and that you support BLM, Afro-centric, and Pan-Africanism which is a threat to Somalis. The thing is we all know you're a black person so quit hiding from the shadows and pretending to be a Somali because you've already been exposed multiple times you buffoon.

Admit it, you are not Somali.

http___makeagif_com__media_1_08_2014_sok_fl_by_spiderking99-d71ep5p.gif

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:You're too stupid to make jokes. You're way too obsessed with Caucasians for this to be a joke.
:russ:And now you're back to questioning my Somalinimo.
:pachah1:You even proved how stupid you are. Only an idiot who has never done any research would believe that Africans are still suffering from famines, poverty, and civil wars without the influence of Europeans.
I've never been exposed nor have I ever contradicted myself you ignoramus dolt. Somali features do look similar to Caucasians and that's a fact. I never claimed Somalis are Caucasian, that's all a joke but you can't seem to take a jest which proves us you're not very bright and I doubt you are. The problem is you believe in white supremacy theory holding other races back and that you support BLM, Afro-centric, and Pan-Africanism which is a threat to Somalis. The thing is we all know you're a black person so quit hiding from the shadows because you've been exposed multiple times you buffoon.

Admit it, you are not Somali.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:You're too stupid to make jokes. You're way too obsessed with Caucasians for this to be a joke.
:russ:And now you're back to questioning my Somalinimo.
:pachah1:You even proved how stupid you are. Only an idiot who has never done any research would believe that Africans are still suffering from famines, poverty, and civil wars without the influence of Europeans.

Right we Somalis are suffering because of the white man. :hahaidiot:

And you call me stupid? :dead:

The only enemies we have is Habashit, Bantus and Sand . FOH! :camby:

The only reason why Somalis are in a problem today is because of our low IQ and corruption of qabilism and famine which is why our country is in a mess, it has nothing to do with the Europeans. :childplease:

You've just exposed yourself that you are indeed an AA or West African or a Bantu. :damn:

:russ:I couldn't make this shit up even if I wanted to. You're claiming that I'm not Somali while in the same post calling my people low IQ. A Somali would never call his people low IQ.

Who do you think supports those Xaarbashis, Bantus, and Arabs?

This is why I called you retarded.

:russ:I didn't even have to expose your dumbass. You actually did it all by yourself.

Right we Somalis are suffering because of the white man. :hahaidiot:

And you call me stupid? :dead:

The only enemies we have is Habashit, Bantus and Sand . FOH! :camby:

The only reason why Somalis are in a problem today is because of our low IQ and corruption of qabilism and famine which is why our country is in a mess, it has nothing to do with the Europeans. :childplease:

You've just exposed yourself that you are indeed an AA or West African or a Bantu. :damn:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:russ:I couldn't make this shit up even if I wanted to. You're claiming that I'm not Somali while in the same post calling my people low IQ. A Somali would never call his people low IQ.

Who do you think supports those Xaarbashis, Bantus, and Arabs?

This is why I called you retarded.

:russ:I didn't even have to expose your dumbass. You actually did it all by yourself.

You're showing me an old debunked video which was all lies and theory. :gucciwhat:

Nigga you only post conspiracy theories AKA woke subjects. :drakelaugh:

It's a well known fact that Somalia as a nation has low IQ which explains why our country is so messed up and divided. If our population had high IQ, we'd be doing very well as a nation so don't lie. I never said our IQ is due to genetics but it's environmental and terrible family structure.

Now stop pretending to be Somali you stupid dullard dolt and just accept you're black. :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending