‘I want custody, I want to control the situation,’ I’m going to call the police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Your account says that it has 5,299 posts and 9,144 reputation but I have performed the calculations to arrive at the true numbers.
:whoo:
0.75(5299) = 3974.25 posts
0.75(9144) = 6858 reputation

They should really build this into the site so that we don't have to calculate it each time.
:mjhaps:
Btw I saw you like my post before you saw the spoiler.
:russ:

Your account says that it has 5,299 posts and 9,144 reputation but I have performed the calculations to arrive at the true numbers.
:whoo:
0.75(5299) = 3974.25 posts
0.75(9144) = 6858 reputation

They should really build this into the site so that we don't have to calculate it each time.
:mjhaps:
Btw I saw you like my post before you saw the spoiler.
:russ:
:comeon:
Nope, my nails cause me to sometimes click a few different ratings before I get the right one. Happens all the time.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:comeon:
Nope, my nails cause me to sometimes click a few different ratings before I get the right one. Happens all the time.
Bless you, you didn’t inherit the doqonimo from us alxamdullilah..

Ratings you were given not the ones you gave.

VixR

Veritas
:dwill:
Vix. You out here choking niggas.

Wtf.

So many questions.
How big are your hands?
Who tf wants a girl to choke them?
Fo you know other Somalis into bdsm like u?

Forget about it. The point is, he’s endlessly fantasizing about all the horrible ways a woman can screw him, including cold-blooded murder :damedamn: This with supposedly no long-term prospect in sight, since he’s constantly claiming there’s no way he’ll have nothing to do with the West marriagewise, and yet he still rails against it without cause or personal tribulation. I started to think he secretly wants to be subjugated and treated with all hostility, which can be arranged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending