‘I want custody, I want to control the situation,’ I’m going to call the police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Are you calling boqor burhan the king of darood jabarti uncle ruckus?
F1D17A1D-91DB-40B9-A8F8-33EEAAE2E60F.png

You concentrate on your race of 0.5 and keep your Portuguese lips out of darood al jebarti you ajnabi Barawani chick

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko as my ina-adeer would you support a woman who i am married to that i treat with kindness and respect but she returns the favour by wrongfully accusing me of domestic violence just so that she can extort money from me while using my kids against me as a weapon by refusing me to see my own kids? If you support women like this then how are you my ina-adeer clearly you are more like my foe than family? Can i call myself your ina-adeer if i support a man who is violent against you and beats you up and treats you really bad? Not in a million years will i support that infact i might even take that mans life..
Depends which beesha she is. Loooooool

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Reiko i can help but defend you even though you see me as your enemy cause I am a man laakinse I am hard wired to be the defender of women cause it’s part of my primordial nature nacaala:ileycry:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm loyal to whoever he wronged and mostly the wronged ones are women.
From this day on don’t refer to me as your Ina adeer and I won’t refer to you as my ina adeer, And don’t stick up for me and I won’t stick up for you the line has been drawn in the sand from this day on we are enemies in sha Allah soon you will start calling me a terrorist in sha Allah

From this day on don’t refer to me as you Ina adeer I don’t stick up for me and I won’t stick up for you the line has been drawn in the sand from this day on we are enemies in sha Allah soon you will start calling me a terrorist in sha Allah
My job is done here:mjlaugh:
Keep tht old hag in her place

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This should be a warning to some women, stop having kids with the enemy.

Qasaaro foqol qasaaro. Literally sleeping with the enemy.

Smh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending