‘I want custody, I want to control the situation,’ I’m going to call the police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Forget about it. The point is, he’s endlessly fantasizing about all the horrible ways a woman can screw him, including cold-blooded murder :damedamn: This with supposedly no long-term prospect in sight, since he’s constantly claiming there’s no way he’ll have nothing to do with the West marriagewise, and yet he still rails against it without cause or personal tribulation. I started to think he secretly wants to be subjugated and treated with all hostility, which can be arranged.
As a muslim its incumbent upon me to love for others what i love for myself.

I am raising awarness so that faraxs don't get caught up in this western gynocentric system.

I will continue to ahune light to this pressing issue many western diaspora somali homes are ran by single mothers welfare queens who have chosen government handouts over their children by depriving them of their right to have their fathers around.

I know it irks you that i am bringing attention to this matter cause you want it swept under the rug and men to continue being deemed as disposable while women are elevated and deemed as being infallible.

Men are the prize but for some reason men have been bamboozled hoodwinked into believing that women are the prize due to the indoctrination form the mainstream media who has a clear agenda to push feminism.

VixR

Veritas
As a muslim its incumbent upon me to love for others what i love for myself.

I am raising awarness so that faraxs don't get caught up in this western gynocentric system.

I will continue to ahune light to this pressing issue many western diaspora somali homes are ran by single mothers welfare queens who have chosen government handouts over their children by depriving them of their right to have their fathers around.

I know it irks you that i am bringing attention to this matter cause you want it swept under the rug and men to continue being deemed as disposable while women are elevated and deemed as being infallible.

Men are the prize but for some reason men have been bamboozled hoodwinked into believing that women are the prize due to the indoctrination form the mainstream media who has a clear agenda to push feminism.
Somali homes that collect ayr aren’t dumping fathers for it. If anything, the fathers are in on the con to collect it. If they exit their kids’ lives, they do so of their own accord 99.999% of the time. When they remain in the house they’re consuming the ayr, and if/when they leave the home, ‘ayr absolves them of responsibility.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Somali homes that collect ayr aren’t dumping fathers for it. If anything, the fathers are in on the con to collect it. If they exit their kids’ lives, they do so of their own accord 99.999% of the time. When they remain in the house they’re consuming the ayr, and if/when they leave the home, ‘ayr absolves them of responsibility.
Somalis in the diaspora have more single mother homes than carribeans ir african americans in the uk the somali are amongst the highest group who have kids without getting married in irder to commit welfare fraud somali women are not infallible i’am sorry but i reject your deposit please dont start getting aggressive and billegerant towards me threatening me with physical violence

VixR

Veritas
Somalis in the diaspora have more single mother homes than carribeans ir african americans in the uk the somali are amongst the highest group who have kids without getting married in irder to commit welfare fraud somali women are not infallible i’am sorry but i reject your deposit please dont start getting aggressive and billegerant towards me threatening me with physical violence
You can’t compare Somali refugees to Caribbean immigrants.

Pretty much the whole damn Somali population was receiving ‘ayr as new refugee implants with no marketable skills, language barriers and their lives having being destroyed. I think there’s only a much smaller percentage of outliers to this, and those were educated Somalis who’d attained degrees abroad and had some kind of transferable education. A percentage of those who took ayr as a license to sit on their ass and scam the govt are still on it to this day. And you’re lying that pushing out kids is a new consideration for welfare (although this is a criticism that’s true for AAs and certain white trash in the US). They would’ve pushed those kids out regardless because it’s part of the Somali culture to push as many kids out as humanly possible.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You can’t compare Somali refugees to Caribbean immigrants.

Pretty much the whole damn Somali population was receiving ‘ayr as new refugee implants with no marketable skills, language barriers and their lives having being destroyed. I think there’s only a much smaller percentage of outliers to this, and those were educated Somalis who’d attained degrees abroad and had some kind of transferable education. A percentage of those who took ayr as a license to sit on their ass and scam the govt are still on it to this day. And you’re lying that pushing out kids is a new consideration for welfare (although this is a criticism that’s true for AAs and certain white trash in the US). They would’ve pushed those kids out regardless because it’s part of the Somali culture to push as many kids out as humanly possible.
I can see it you will become a baby mama terrorist shortly welfare queen

VixR

Veritas
I can see it you will become a baby mama terrorist shortly welfare queen
:browtf:

Welfare queens are an issue question of class. Somalis should pay attention to this, because their induction into the welfare system and their embracing it has put them at the bottom of a class struggle. A lack of education is a huge indicator for staying on welfare. The more highly educated the mother is, the much less likely she is to depend on welfare for a significant amount of time. Welfare isn’t enough to live comfortably, even with 1 child.

The good thing that can come out of this is, if the second generation of these daughters of welfare families can see the benefit of a good education, she can use that to move out of those awful neighborhoods and use her degree as a fallback if she becomes a single mother, so at least her children aren’t growing up in a horrible environment. I think education should be prerequisite to having kids for women particularly. It makes me cringe to see not much younger 18 yr old Somali girl get married, drop her classes, and have a child within the first year, thinking he’ll be around forever. She should flip a coin and consider she has a 50% chance of her and her kids ending up in the ghetto and on welfare before she drops those classes.

You like to act like men are losing sleep over leaving the kids to their mother, but the overwhelming majority of them move like nothing happened, which is why the govt has to reinforce their involvement in the most superficial way possible: through child support.

Status
Not open for further replies.