‘I want custody, I want to control the situation,’ I’m going to call the police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Reiko as my ina-adeer would you support a woman who i am married to that i treat with kindness and respect but she returns the favour by wrongfully accusing me of domestic violence just so that she can extort money from me while using my kids against me as a weapon by refusing me to see my own kids? If you support women like this then how are you my ina-adeer clearly you are more like my foe than family? Can i call myself your ina-adeer if i support a man who is violent against you and beats you up and treats you really bad? Not in a million years will i support that infact i might even take that mans life..

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Feminism has ran amok wallahi women are only loyal to other women as a man i can’t be loyal to just other men i am hardwired to be a protector of women its just part of my primordial nature as a man :ohlord:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Did you become a Somali only when it suits you and scoring points against someone? Didn't you divide Somalis into indigenous Samaale and ethnic Arab Somalised?

@embarassing

Sheekadaan cusub maqal.
Its a fact that somali maxay ku kala baxaan dir iyo darood, samaale are dir aboriginal tribes of africa and darood are al jabarti from yemen and they are called somali personally i consider myself somali but i am not samaale its not rocket science

Its a fact that somali maxay ku kala baxaan dir iyo darood, samaale are dir and darood are al jabarti and they are called somali personally i consider myself somali but i am not samaale its not rocket science

Cognitive

Now, qabiil gymnastics? Waryaa, you were dis-associating from Somali. Arab baan ahay ku celli.

@embarassing

Ninkaan Dabcaseyr ayuu igu noqdey. Naga qabo.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive

Now, qabiil gymnastics? Waryaa, you were dis-associating from Somali. Arab baan ahay ku celli.

@embarassing

Ninkaan Dabcaseyr ayuu igu noqdey. Naga qabo.
I didn’t mention no qabil I mentioned two different races darood al jabarti Who are arab from yemen and IRIR samaale Who are the aboriginal black african tribe of the Horn of Africa

Somali is a term used to identify both darood al jabarti arabs and the black samaale aboriginals

Embarrassing can’t speak to me she is 0.5 she’s barawani Portuguese

@Cognitivedissonance

Did you become a Somali only when it suits you and scoring points against someone? Didn't you divide Somalis into indigenous Samaale and ethnic Arab Somalised?

@embarassing

Sheekadaan cusub maqal.
I didn’t mention no qabil I mentioned two different races darood al jabarti Who are arab from yemen and IRIR samaale Who are the aboriginal black african tribe of the Horn of Africa

Somali is a term used to identify both darood al jabarti arabs and the black samaale aboriginals

Embarrassing can’t speak to me she is 0.5 she’s barawani Portuguese
*Substitute the white for arab in @Cognitivedissonance case.

Just because your father doesnt care about you and your male family members abandon their kids it does not mean you should tar all somali men with the same brush, not all somali men are like the men in your family abaayo macaan, most somali fathers love their children and fight tooth and nail to be in their childrens life.
You gay if you callin a man abaayo macaan check his dp knowles is guy he is not abaayo macaan rather aboowe :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::russ::russ::drakelaugh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Crow waa goob on most things we see eye to eye especially our love for the deen laakinse im baffled why he came at me side ways on this thread @Crow have you got a dog in this fight:dwill:
No. I just found it funny that you were suddenly making so many threads about this topic.
:mjlol:
You gay if you callin a man abaayo macaan check his dp knowles is guy he is not abaayo macaan rather aboowe :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::russ::russ::drakelaugh:
Knowles is a xalimo, sxb. She just prefers male pronouns like so many other filthy tranny xaarlimos these days.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No. I just found it funny that you were suddenly making so many threads about this topic.
:mjlol:

Knowles is a xalimo, sxb. She just prefers male pronouns like so many other filthy tranny xaarlimos these days.
I made two threads one explaining the situation that happened to a person that I know the other facts from a lawyer and statistics to back up my previous thread.

How can you find a topic like this funny? Don’t you have empathy for your fellow man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending