‘I want custody, I want to control the situation,’ I’m going to call the police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don’t believe women are saints, but neither are men. If anything, at least women aren’t a hazard to the physical lives of men, like men are to women. But that’s pretty much where the buck stops. The fact that she’s manipulative enough to use lying about being beaten by her husband as a tool against him, doesn’t make it a typical threat in a male-female relationship. It’s the opposite. The reason she’s able to make such a threat is precisely because it’s commonplace enough to be believable. That’s why I’m glad he had evidence.

Your story on the other hand, is bullshit. Either that, or it’s entirely misconstrued/incomplete.

Vix you said women are not a hazard to the physical lives of men which is not true and i proved it so in future dont make up lies to suit your narrative

VixR

Veritas
Vix you said women are not a hazard to the physical lives of men which is not true and i proved it so in future dont make up lies to suit your narrative
You’re a fucking nutjob lol. Reread my post. It took me this long to realize you just have a deep desire to be a victim at all costs. Weird shit.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don’t believe women are saints, but neither are men. If anything, at least women aren’t a hazard to the physical lives of men, like men are to women. But that’s pretty much where the buck stops. The fact that she’s manipulative enough to use lying about being beaten by her husband as a tool against him, doesn’t make it a typical threat in a male-female relationship. It’s the opposite. The reason she’s able to make such a threat is precisely because it’s commonplace enough to be believable. That’s why I’m glad he had evidence.

Your story on the other hand, is bullshit. Either that, or it’s entirely misconstrued/incomplete.

@VixR read the post i qouted you said women are not a hazard to the physical lives of men its right there which is a flagrant lie and i proved it on this very thread thats why you're resorting to profanties

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You really went there. It’s incredible. You have reading comprehension issues as well as a chip on your shoulder, and a severe victim mentality for reasons best known to you.
You said women are not a hazard to the physical lives of men are you denying this?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Again, reread my post. Your victimhood is always finding new depths, but I genuinely hope you find a way out of it. Good luck
Ok please enlighten me don’t mock me and look down on me nor ridicule me rather explain to me what you meant when you said “atleast women are not a hazard to the physical lives of men”? Thank you in advanced I sincerely appreciate it

VixR

Veritas
Ok please enlighten me don’t mock me and look down on me not ridicule me rather explain to me what you meant when you said “atleast women are not a hazard to the physical lives of men”? Thank you in advanced I sincerely appreciate it
For that you can reread my post, it’s self explanatory. Time to get off the ride.

VixR

Veritas
Some women are a hazard to the physical lives of men which i have proved on this very thread so lets just agree to disagree sweetheart
You haven’t proven anything. Reread my post and look at the stats, you weirdo. You actually went and searched murder headlines that go against the grain knowing full well my post is accurate, and that it never even excluded it.

As for looking down, you want to be looked down on...

You actually want to be victim in every conceivable area you are not. You have some sort of bizarre complex that way. I suggest therapy and a dominatrix.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You haven’t proven anything. Reread my post and look at the stats, you weirdo. You actually went and searched murder headlines that go against the grain knowing full well my post is accurate, and that it never even excluded it.

As for looking down, you want to be looked down on...

You actually want to be victim in every conceivable area you are not. You have some sort of bizarre complex that way. I suggest therapy and a dominatrix.
I am feeling intimidated by the way you are talkin dien to me is very hostle reminds me of that woman who murdered her husband and chopped him up into little pieces and fed him to her workers abaayo macaan I'm sorry if i offended you in any way please:whoa:

VixR

Veritas
I am feeling intimidated by the way you are talkin dien to me is very hostle reminds me of that woman who murdered her husband and chopped him up into little pieces and fed him to her workers abaayo macaan I'm sorry if i offended you in any way please:whoa:
Cogdis, why do I get the sense you want to be treated with hostility :wow:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

During his 20 years as a criminal defence lawyer, Joseph Neuberger has defended more than 400 cases involving charges arising from domestic relationships. Many, he says, relate to separation and bitter family court battles.

“Over the past 10 years, I have noticed an increase in the prevalence of these types of offences with a disturbing trend to use the criminal process as a quick means to obtain exclusive possession of the matrimonial home and thwart custody and access to the children of the relationships,” says Neuberger.

“I have successfully established fabrication in at least 15 per cent of the cases with very clear contradictions in evidence, including differences in affidavit evidence tendered in the family court proceedings.

Yet not one case resulted in charges being laid against the complainant.”

The absence of witnesses makes prosecution of false allegations difficult. While Neuberger emphasizes the need to take legitimate cases seriously, he worries there isn’t much in place to prevent a spouse from fabricating an allegation.

It’s a trend Murray Maltz, who has been practising family law for 27 years, has also noticed. But there are no studies, no way to quantify the problem, and, most troubling, no solutions at hand.

When someone makes a complaint, police must lay charges.

In family litigation, a criminal charge is like a red flag even when the case is still before the court. Additionally, the introduction of the criminal process can throw a wrench into any friendly resolution of the matter.

“So if you want to play the game, ‘I want custody, I want to control the situation,’ often people will take the position, ‘I’m going to call the police,’” says Maltz.

Immediately, the accused leaves the home and can’t communicate with the spouse and the children or come within a certain distance of the house. That makes the issues of custody and access more difficult.

As a result, according to lawyers, the spouse making the allegation has an edge in the case. With exclusive access, the children themselves could become pawns in the case.

https://www.lawtimesnews.com/author/na/lawyers-alarmed-at-criminal-charges-in-family-cases-9383/

@Mercury @AussieHustler @Knowles @VixR

Husbands have been wrongly accused of domestic abuse after changes to legal aid rules, a charity has warned.

Figures show that there has been a significant rise in applications for non-molestation orders, which are granted in urgent abuse cases.

Parent advocacy group Families need Fathers said that in some cases parents were encouraged to allege abuse in order to be granted an order, which then allows them to access legal aid funding.

The law was changed in 2012 to remove legal aid for family court cases, except where abuse is involved.

The statistics, obtained following Freedom of Information requests by the group, show that the number of orders made in England and Wales has risen by 30 per cent since 2011.

Most of the orders are applied for by women, with more than 22,000 granted in 2017 compared to less than 2,000 which were applied for by men.

A spokesman for Families need Fathers said that in some cases the order can be made when the respondent is not present, and they are likely to be unrepresented by a lawyer and may not understand its its implications.

"A lot of people are coming to us through our support groups who have received documents through the post, they don't really understand the significance of them and if they don't act they make mistakes.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ed-abuse-changes-legal-aid-rules-charity/amp/

View attachment 60194

https://www.verywellmind.com/false-domestic-abuse-claims-4100660
So call the police before she does.

Okay bet

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:dwill:
Vix. You out here choking niggas.

Wtf.

So many questions.
How big are your hands?
Who tf wants a girl to choke them?
Fo you know other Somalis into bdsm like u?
Vix seems violent she the type to kill her husband and visit his family to have a meal with them may Allah protect us from her wrath.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@VixR is belittling and making excuses for the manipulative behaviors of certain women that could potentially destroy a man's live forever. Yes, Men can be rough sometimes but I'd rather have my ass whopped once or twice than get my life destroyed with child support, alimony, depression, stress and all kinds of mental issues.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Guys

Leave VixR and Cognitive alone. He found his match and if he is smart, he might gain some wisdom from her words.
Vix is the most anti somali person on this forum atleast @Knowles only hates somali men laakinse vix hate everything somali, islam, somali culture, somali language, history our way of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts