Your future Husband/wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
f*ck that. It's one or the other. Why would I become an NP and then go through Med school lol?
It's a matter of doing what I want, or settling for what is more financially sound, and also acceptable outcomes wise.

Cool @ your sister.
I see, I got confused. Yeah, I don't know much about the Medical filed, but she told me there are 4-6 year programs that don't require graduate school making 90k+. She was really interesting on becoming so kind of surgeon, but after reading about the time in school, residency, hours working after becoming an official doctor, and the salary not being worth anything before you pay back all those hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt, so was like f*ck that lol.

I mean becoming a doctor is long journey, unless you a have support team, either family or spouse that can support you financially or you really want to become a doctor, it's not for people wanting to become financially stable before they reach their 30's.

So yeah, so if you're doing one of those short programs in the medial like NP, good luck. It makes more sense if you want to become stable before you reach 35(doctors lol)

VixR

Veritas
I see, I got confused. Yeah, I don't know much about the Medical filed, but she told me there are 4-6 year programs that don't require graduate school making 90k+. She was really interesting on becoming so kind of surgeon, but after reading about the time in school, residency, hours working after becoming an official doctor, and the salary not being worth anything before you pay back all those hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt, so was like f*ck that lol.

I mean becoming a doctor is long journey, unless you a have support team, either family or spouse that can support you financially or you really want to become a doctor, it's not for people wanting to become financially stable before they reach their 30's.

So yeah, so if you're doing one of those short programs in the medial like NP, good luck. It makes more sense if you want to become stable before you reach 35(doctors lol)
Exactly.

I've been shadowing all these careers all about the area and in different hospitals.

It really shatters your outlook that I've met first year NPs that make 100k+ scattered about like qashin, and they all had their loans either forgiven and/or in large percentage paid for.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Exactly.

I've been shadowing all these careers all about the area and in different hospitals.

It really shatters your outlook that I've met first year NPs that make 100k+ scattered about like qashin, and they all had their loans either forgiven and/or in large percentage paid for.
Makes more sense, do you need to become a nurse first, go straight on?

VixR

Veritas
Makes more sense, do you need to become a nurse first, go straight on?
Yeah, you'd have to work as a nurse, obviously. Work the trenches :ftw9nwa:

I was a phlebotomist at a hospital not a month ago, used to draw blood. Things were getting strained at work with bad management ever since our supervisor left. I wanted something to really help continue to get my patient care hours to get accepted into med school, and was told CNA, orderlies or anyone who truly does patient care has better chances, and that it's nice to mix it up even as a Phleb. Well, tbh I always felt too snobby to go the CNA route hence the reason I picked Phlebotomy, which is just drawing blood and obtaining samples to get lab tests ran on them, but I thought I might try it now. Long story short, now I work in Assisted Living and these guys are paying me more than I earned hourly as a phleb with two years experience as well as paying for my CNA license, which varies from $500-$1000 out of pocket, and I do practically jack squat despite the idea that CNAs do all the dirty work, and they generally do, but I have so much downtime to study.

Additionally, I know a hospital that pays employees to obtain an RN degree in exchange for two years of service, which one may choose to think of as job security, and if you work at a not-for-profit hospital, which there's a huge non-profit hospital system where I am, the government relieves you of loans if you work at the facility for 10 years through the PSLF program (doing something you would've been doing anyway). On top of that, there's a program through the NurseCorps Loan Forgiveness program that I've bern told about by one of the people I shadowed that relieves 60% of the unpaid nursing education debt over two years, with an option to extend to a third year for an additional 25% of the original balance, and so forth. This could be used to repay BSN and MSN tuition. On top of that, most employers offer tuition reimbursement, and nursing usually gets more. Like at my old hospital, it was $3000 a year for nursing degrees and certain other specialties like Medical Laboratory Techs, Speech Pathologists, Radiologists, Physical Therapists, and only $2000 for other specialties and generals.

On top of that, you can be a travel NP, which is an aspect that highly appeals to me should I go that route. You can choose to travel up to three months at a time at hospitals and locations of your choosing, be payed even more than the average sitting nurse who gets paid well to begin with, and see different cities and states while you're at it. Get your foot in the door to where you may eventually settle, maybe even work at a reknowned facility or research hospital that you have in mind. The list is seemingly endless.

Idk, it makes you think. I totally see why ppl go the nursing route.

Has deen
Looks
Nice personality
Educated, with a career
Play sports, so we can play together.
Has to be full of life and enjoy the outdoors.

Kham

King of the Khamites
The greatest insult to mankind is the educating of women and they being allowed in the workforce. The cancer called Femenism is a Jewish invention so that the elites are able to go on with their depopulation agenda. Any woman who in her most fertile years (15-20) who instead of creating a family goes to school is doing a disservice to mankind furthermore she will not be a virgin due to the temptation of causal sex and once a woman has even one man she is trash. This is why Somalia's 'thirsty negro' empidemic is encouraging women to get divorces at a whim the weak somali man will marry a woman with 5 children and thus women having nothing to worry about there is always a man desperate enough to marry her ready and willing. Had we ostracized women who get divorces we'd be in a much better position.
My ideal is a girl of 15 who is a virgin and uneducated without exposure to western culture especially that programming and propganda box the TV with its nonstop feminist drivel aka OPRAH is ideal. She musn't be overweight or or truly underweight, she must be willing to share with her husband sister-wives for polgamy is the only way a masculine man will bear hundreds of children like the kings of old. It is a fact a man who has 4 wives under one household is a KING and has a KINGDOM there is no one like him and he has no equals for he is Patriach. She must also be able to cook holistically for women since the beginning have healed through their cooking and this is why a woman who'd use salt, white sugar, bullion cubes (MSG), etc.. unkowingly kills her family. Sex or as I like to call Procreation for is degeneracy while Procreation is bringing forth life which is so beautiful, anyways Procreation and Food go hand in hand sound nutrition is perhaps the single important aspects, B-vitamins especially b6, folic acid, and b12 are crucial, Vit.C is crucial for the protection of the DNA thus preventing defects, it is essential to sperm health as is the male mineral Zinc, Vit. E is the fertility vitamin and both men and women need it, Magnesium and Calcium two of the most important minerals for females prevents painful birth and eases labor the deficiency of these minerals have caused untold misery and suffering in women. The mineral Copper prevents heart defects and problems in the fetuses, etc... The field of Nutrition is fascanating. The most important requirement is that the girl is a virgin thus her hymem intact because science has proven what the ancients always in their great wisdom have believed, that if a girl has her virginitty taken she is polluted and she will secretly harbor bad feelings for all men but the one who took her virginitty i.e. emotional attachment for the taker of her most prized possesion. Read DNA chimeraism, it states that a woman's body will incorprate DNA from the sperm of causal sex partners. This is groundbreaking because what this implies is that a man who marries a nonvirgin and gets her pregnant that fetus's DNA will have some of the DNA of past sexual partners... So if that offspring has the genes of the woman's past sexual partners that offspring will not be pure but polluted. There are sociological studies that say if a woman has past sexual partners the marriage is far more likely to fail.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
This exciting field of Telegony named after Telegonus the son of King Odysseus of Itacha, thr field got its name because Telegonus murdered his father and married the wife of his father, for Odysseus had many lovers and wives.
There is a genetic reason not to start a family with a nonvirgin for the genes of your offspring will be polluted. Telegony was first proposed by Aristotle that claims that offspring can inherit genes from the mother's previous sexual partners. Microchimerism the phenomenon of the forgein DNA becoming incorparated into the genome of an individual has been proven by science to be true.
Evidence:
http://www.seminhematol.org/article/S0037-1963(06)00234-4/abstract
A ground breaking study on flies
on flies last year showed the process of females incorporating DNA from previous male partners and then exhibiting that male DNA into future spawn they had with completely different males.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sci...-influence-appearance-of-future-children.html
So brothers if your child doesn't look like you and you know she hasn't been unfaithful but she has been deflowered you might be a genetic cuckold.
Scientists involved in the study are making the guess that sperm DNA gets absorbed into female eggs without fertilizing them. Scary right?
It was already observed that the human female body acts as a sponge for foreign DNA placed within it.
The above study has two seismic implications. The first is that a woman can absorb enough DNA during her lifetime that it changes her phenotype (i.e. her appearance and overall health state). There could be some truth to the phrase “ face” in which highly promiscuous women suffer a change to their appearance because of all the variable sperm from different males that have been deposited inside them.
The second implication stems from the fact that it’s scientifically conclusive that single mothers have DNA of their bastard children residing permanently within their bodies. Any man who reproduces with a single mom will have a child that contains DNA from the bastard spawn, which of course includes DNA from the absentee father. This means that men can be genetically cuckolded without being traditionally cuckolded, and that having a baby with a single mom is essentially giving the father of her first child a bonus prize in the game of evolution.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Smart
Funny
Intelligent
Got an hourglass figure
Irreligious
Preferably Somali, but any other ethnicity is fine as well.
Physically active and fit
Humble and isint prone to nagging

Kham

King of the Khamites
Remember men 'No Hymen? No Diamond!' or 'Popped Cherry? No Marry!'
We somali men need standards no man in forum made virgintty his top priority. The brain-washing is strong here.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
5'4-5'9
lil cute booty
Idgaf about tidday
Likes Starbucks
Dumb as bricks or highly intelligent
Can't dance
Thinks Africa is a country
Would survive Nazi Germany
Skinny-medium maybe some healthy thick welcome
Non-artificial vagina (born and current female)
Willing to go on spontaneous adventures and corny walks
Enjoys travelling

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
The greatest insult to mankind is the educating of women and they being allowed in the workforce. The cancer called Femenism is a Jewish invention so that the elites are able to go on with their depopulation agenda. Any woman who in her most fertile years (15-20) who instead of creating a family goes to school is doing a disservice to mankind furthermore she will not be a virgin due to the temptation of causal sex and once a woman has even one man she is trash. This is why Somalia's 'thirsty negro' empidemic is encouraging women to get divorces at a whim the weak somali man will marry a woman with 5 children and thus women having nothing to worry about there is always a man desperate enough to marry her ready and willing. Had we ostracized women who get divorces we'd be in a much better position.
My ideal is a girl of 15 who is a virgin and uneducated without exposure to western culture especially that programming and propganda box the TV with its nonstop feminist drivel aka OPRAH is ideal. She musn't be overweight or or truly underweight, she must be willing to share with her husband sister-wives for polgamy is the only way a masculine man will bear hundreds of children like the kings of old. It is a fact a man who has 4 wives under one household is a KING and has a KINGDOM there is no one like him and he has no equals for he is Patriach. She must also be able to cook holistically for women since the beginning have healed through their cooking and this is why a woman who'd use salt, white sugar, bullion cubes (MSG), etc.. unkowingly kills her family. Sex or as I like to call Procreation for is degeneracy while Procreation is bringing forth life which is so beautiful, anyways Procreation and Food go hand in hand sound nutrition is perhaps the single important aspects, B-vitamins especially b6, folic acid, and b12 are crucial, Vit.C is crucial for the protection of the DNA thus preventing defects, it is essential to sperm health as is the male mineral Zinc, Vit. E is the fertility vitamin and both men and women need it, Magnesium and Calcium two of the most important minerals for females prevents painful birth and eases labor the deficiency of these minerals have caused untold misery and suffering in women. The mineral Copper prevents heart defects and problems in the fetuses, etc... The field of Nutrition is fascanating. The most important requirement is that the girl is a virgin thus her hymem intact because science has proven what the ancients always in their great wisdom have believed, that if a girl has her virginitty taken she is polluted and she will secretly harbor bad feelings for all men but the one who took her virginitty i.e. emotional attachment for the taker of her most prized possesion. Read DNA chimeraism, it states that a woman's body will incorprate DNA from the sperm of causal sex partners. This is groundbreaking because what this implies is that a man who marries a nonvirgin and gets her pregnant that fetus's DNA will have some of the DNA of past sexual partners... So if that offspring has the genes of the woman's past sexual partners that offspring will not be pure but polluted. There are sociological studies that say if a woman has past sexual partners the marriage is far more likely to fail.
This exciting field of Telegony named after Telegonus the son of King Odysseus of Itacha, thr field got its name because Telegonus murdered his father and married the wife of his father, for Odysseus had many lovers and wives.
There is a genetic reason not to start a family with a nonvirgin for the genes of your offspring will be polluted. Telegony was first proposed by Aristotle that claims that offspring can inherit genes from the mother's previous sexual partners. Microchimerism the phenomenon of the forgein DNA becoming incorparated into the genome of an individual has been proven by science to be true.
Evidence:
on flies last year showed the process of females incorporating DNA from previous male partners and then exhibiting that male DNA into future spawn they had with completely different males.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sci...-influence-appearance-of-future-children.html
So brothers if your child doesn't look like you and you know she hasn't been unfaithful but she has been deflowered you might be a genetic cuckold.
Scientists involved in the study are making the guess that sperm DNA gets absorbed into female eggs without fertilizing them. Scary right?
It was already observed that the human female body acts as a sponge for foreign DNA placed within it.
The above study has two seismic implications. The first is that a woman can absorb enough DNA during her lifetime that it changes her phenotype (i.e. her appearance and overall health state). There could be some truth to the phrase “ face” in which highly promiscuous women suffer a change to their appearance because of all the variable sperm from different males that have been deposited inside them.
The second implication stems from the fact that it’s scientifically conclusive that single mothers have DNA of their bastard children residing permanently within their bodies. Any man who reproduces with a single mom will have a child that contains DNA from the bastard spawn, which of course includes DNA from the absentee father. This means that men can be genetically cuckolded without being traditionally cuckolded, and that having a baby with a single mom is essentially giving the father of her first child a bonus prize in the game of evolution.
lol who's this bootleg @Inquisitive_ on meth

Evidence:
Suugo science. Sperm can only live in the female body for only 5 days at most provided with the right conditions.

Kham

King of the Khamites
Suugo science. Sperm can only live in the female body for only 5 days at most provided with the right conditions.
Are you dense or just joking? What part of the female will absorb the DNA material of sperm didn't you understand? Also you fool what are your credentials to speak on this subject matter and since when are you more knowledgeable than the sciencetists who conducted the expirement? Do refute my point with evidence instead of unintelligible gibberish. You also need reading comphresion skills instead of spitting things out like an austitic 8 year old with downs syndrome. As i said gentic material doesn't die out as soon as sperm does... hahaha...
http://www.nature.com/news/dna-has-a-521-year-half-life-1.11555
The people this forum are liking retards coming to assumptions and making ass of themselves.

lol who's this bootleg @Inquisitive_ on meth

Keep crying sxb! the brother is absolutely spot on with his comments and I couldn't have put it better myself.

The swamp is being drained, regardless how much you try to accuse the people, the revolution is taking place, there is no stopping it, the beta cucks are being slaughtered one at a time.

Listen m8..... Your'e crazy. I want none of this :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts