Your future Husband/wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who is a practising muslim, no balwad.he also have be to educated with degree. Must be somali I don't care about qabil. I'm gonna be honest I prefer same height or taller.

Educated
Has a career
Good looking
Loyal
Either African American, mixed, or Jamaican
Light brown skin-dark skin
Tall
Dominant

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Educated
Has a career
Good looking
Loyal
Tall
Dominant
Educated
Has a career
Good looking
Loyal
Tall
Dominant
Good luck finding an educated injirleey Madow flat nosed hiv ridden langaab michael blackson looking . U should look for someone like me; laandheer, tall lean muscle light skin well educated studying legal studies in uuni. But hey its all up to u at the end of the day.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Here are some criteria.
  • Can't be too fat or too slim. Fit and not fragile.
  • Preferably a doctor.
  • Has to know how to make Somali food.
  • Her skin tone must be close to mine.
  • Not an hour glass figure, but at least good on the eyes.
  • Talkative, but not annoying.
  • A first-timer, with good looks down there. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Must not want kids.
  • Must not have attitude.
  • Honest and humble person.
  • Must share a lot of the same interests.
  • Must have aligned political views.
  • No annoying medical conditions. (nut allergies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), asthma etc...)
  • No mental illnesses/conditions.
  • Must workout sometimes at least. I don't want a sponge. She better be a milf in her old age.
  • No accents that aren't standard American or Canadian. (Ebonics, Redneck and all that shit in the East Coast don't count)
  • Can't be taller than me. Preferably slightly shorter than me.
  • Long hair. Preferably a little smaller than waist length. If she gets a pixie cut, we will divorce.
  • Has to have good taste in music.
  • Nerdy
  • Adventurous and also loves nature. I'd like to go on hikes in the middle of nowhere.
  • Can't be a dead sleeper. I don't a woman who sleeps more than 10 hours.
  • Must be within a tiny age range.
  • No religious affiliation.
  • Has to be modest though. I like women who wear at least knee height dresses.
  • f*ck high heels. They are abomination.
  • Humorous
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it for now. Might edit if I think of something else. This list is already too long. In conclusion, I might as well turn gay.
Wow there:whoo:

What a fucking list

Good luck finding an educated injirleey Madow flat nosed hiv ridden langaab michael blackson looking . U should look for someone like me; laandheer, tall lean muscle light skin well educated studying legal studies in uuni. But hey its all up to u at the end of the day.
U know hes gay right

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Nigga is gay

lmao-gif-jordan.gif

How did you miss Top :what1:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
WALLE THESE SOMALI kids need dhaqan Celia ASAP. ONE SAYING THEIR Atheist another claiming to be Christian and a few khan is here and there.:vqbuyv0:
Calm down buddy, I doubt "dhaqan celis" is going to change an Atheist or Gay person's sexuality :mjlol:

Were you one of the poor humans who got to Europe via boat? You never heard any of this?

VixR

Veritas
I doubt marriage is worth it. Plus I wanna live alone, in a small cottage near the sea, but not too far away from a metropolis where I can work as physician, hopefully. If I were to live with someone, there'd have to be no-go areas that are only mine pr a separate residence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending