Your future Husband/wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can a somali be a pedofile? hahaha... girls who menstruate are ready to create families and this is why Somali Western women are so immatute at age 20 to 25 they will say 'Marriage but im too young and not mature enough...' this is why somali western women are mentally 5 yrd children in 25 yrd old bodies.

Of course! Just look at our resident somali pedo @Inquisitive_

Kham

King of the Khamites
:holeup:They need a serious re-education program.

I have nothing against mx but siyad barre... :browtf:
My father died during the Civil War because he was a USC member, even worse than my father's death was the death of the HERO Doonyale killed by the soldiers of Morgan the Fool but my father avenged that death by killing the MJ man responsible for Doonyale's death.

Kham

King of the Khamites
dat sick burn, ouch

You never did explain why the moon and the sun is round in all the flat earth illustrations inquisition lmao
If you can't outsmart him accuse him of multiple nicknames... Your mother is your mother but a hyena gave birth to you ooooh think about that.

Again your deranged go seek medical help especially psyological one. Also you female neckbear instead of concerning yourself with who i am try to find your tyrone or cadaan.

Maybe try finishing your sentences next time? female neckbeard? lmao lay of the glue sniffing sxb

Kham

King of the Khamites
Maybe try finishing your sentences next time? female neckbeard? lmao lay of the glue sniffing sxb
Nayaa get of my nuts aqash you and your neckbeard disturbs me. Quit following me around like some harlot whose lost the tyrone who use to bust nuts in her and is now going through a midlife crisis and preys on young men because she fancies herself a cougar.

Nayaa get of my nuts aqash you and your neckbeard disturbs me. Quit following me around like some harlot whose lost the tyrone who use to bust nuts in her and is now going through a midlife crisis and preys on young men because she fancies herself a cougar.
Lay off the glue sniffing x2

@Kham

keep going in on them hard bro, the HG contingent on here are second to none

Mind fucked these people so bad they see me in everything

The ghost of inquisitive is at work even when its soul is at rest :kodaksmiley:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
She's not like that she's different don't tar her with the same brush she's alright she's a lesbian.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Kham

keep going in on them hard bro, the HG contingent on here are second to none

Mind fucked these people so bad they see me in everything

The ghost of inquisitive is at work even when its soul is at rest :kodaksmiley:
See you in everything? Motherfucker every other words that comes out your mouth is Bermuda Triangle :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts