Your future Husband/wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
What's your preference on your future husband/wife? Or rather what type of man/woman do you want to marry in the future.

I will marry an educated rich man from any background as long as he's attractive and not white, Arab ,Asian or Somali. preferably with dark skin or tanned.

What's your preference on your future husband/wife? Or rather what type of man/woman do you want to marry in the future.

I will marry an educated rich man from any background as long as he's attractive and not white, Arab ,Asian or Somali. preferably with dark skin or tanned.

I don't know abayo macaan like malawax but as long as she makes baris iyo suqaar, we all good.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
She better be/have
  • Big Ass
  • Small Waist
  • Short 5'5 :Sutehja:
  • Better have my canjeero ready with black tea on the side and shaax with milk ready every morning
  • Dinner better be ready by 7pm, every night
  • She must provide daily massages
  • Also, her IQ has to be no less than 71, but not greater than 73, because my mine is 76.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
She better be/have
  • Big Ass
  • Small Waist
  • Better have my canjeero ready with black tea on the side and shaax with milk ready every morning
  • Also, her IQ has to be no less than 71, but not greater than 73, because my mine is 76.
So you want a short thick masseuse subservient dumbass wife :chrisfreshhah:
IQ of 71 minimum kulaha :mjlol:
That's closer to retarded than the global average, there's no way your IQ is actually that low :kodaksmiley:

glistening complexion and great bone structure like bashir dhaanto. (just his smooth metallic skin and cheekbones). authentic and not a insincere. has actual interests in life. not tall, but not short. not skinny, but not fat. does blue collar work.

glistening complexion and great bone structure like bashir dhaanto. (just his smooth metallic skin and cheekbones). authentic and not a insincere. has actual interests in life. not tall, but not short. not skinny, but not fat. does blue collar work.
Are you actually a somali female?? First time i ever heard a somali female saying she does not want a tall guy.... :ohhh:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
My requirements (these are very strict):
  • Not mentally ill
  • More or less physically healthy
  • Must be female
Yes I know these are difficult requirements but I want only the best.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
She better be/have
  • Big Ass
  • Small Waist
so basically a filipina maid :russ:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Can't be a sixers fan, a bruins fan, a Knicks fan, a nets fan, or a red Sox or Yankees fan

I don't wanna have my kids pick a side on a such a topic.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
1. Kind hearted
2. Good sense of humour
3. Laid back
4. Loyal
5. Stable
6. Loves his mother
7. Atheist

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
So you want a short thick masseuse subservient dumbass wife :chrisfreshhah:
IQ of 71 minimum kulaha :mjlol:
That's closer to retarded than the global average, there's no way your IQ is actually that low :kodaksmiley:
That's why I cut it off at 71, 70 is dangerous :fittytousand:

Here are some criteria.
  • Can't be too fat or too slim. Fit and not fragile.
  • Preferably a doctor.
  • Has to know how to make Somali food.
  • Her skin tone must be close to mine.
  • Not an hour glass figure, but at least good on the eyes.
  • Talkative, but not annoying.
  • A first-timer, with good looks down there. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Must not want kids.
  • Must not have attitude.
  • Honest and humble person.
  • Must share a lot of the same interests.
  • Must have aligned political views.
  • No annoying medical conditions. (nut allergies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), asthma etc...)
  • No mental illnesses/conditions.
  • Must workout sometimes at least. I don't want a sponge. She better be a milf in her old age.
  • No accents that aren't standard American or Canadian. (Ebonics, Redneck and all that shit in the East Coast don't count)
  • Can't be taller than me. Preferably slightly shorter than me.
  • Long hair. Preferably a little smaller than waist length. If she gets a pixie cut, we will divorce.
  • Has to have good taste in music.
  • Nerdy
  • Adventurous and also loves nature. I'd like to go on hikes in the middle of nowhere.
  • Can't be a dead sleeper. I don't a woman who sleeps more than 10 hours.
  • Must be within a tiny age range.
  • No religious affiliation.
  • Has to be modest though. I like women who wear at least knee height dresses.
  • f*ck high heels. They are abomination.
  • Humorous
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it for now. Might edit if I think of something else. This list is already too long. In conclusion, I might as well turn gay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending