Your future Husband/wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
They are usually respectable people with good qualities and they make good money. If you're gonna be a nurse though... :idontlike:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's ignorance, there's nothing a Physician Assistant can do that an NP can't, infact they do much more, as in they can own their own practices independent of a Physician and prescibe meds where a PA can't and has to be directly under the MD. I don't really care what ppl think. I will go with whatever route provides financial well-being and fulfillment, and proximity to medicine and medical research. It's tempting bc its a practically free education. Hospitals here pay you to go through an RN program in exchange for working for them a couple ofyears. And then Bachelors and Masters can be excused, up to 50K, once you work at a hospital. You're earning 100,000+ practically for free.

That's ignorance, there's nothing a Physician Assistant can do that an NP, if fact they do much more, as in they can own their own practices and prescibe meds where a PA can't and is directly under the MD. I don't really care what ppl think. I will go with whatever route provides financial well-being and fulfillment, and proximity to medicine and medical research.
Awww, you wanna be a docta hunno, soo :lawd:cute

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
H
That's ignorance, there's nothing a Physician Assistant can do that an NP, if fact they do much more, as in they can own their own practices and prescibe meds where a PA can't and is directly under the MD. I don't really care what ppl think. I will go with whatever route provides financial well-being and fulfillment, and proximity to medicine and medical research.
Haye Abaayo just keep on working hard and we will meet each other at the end of the tunnel. I will be a lawyer u be a physician and we will buy big land in lascanood. After we retire we settle there for good. But work hard now.

SAY WALLAHI, i have seen it all,
your dad is my new best friend, tell him he is an inspiration to us all :salute:
Btw are they the Toronto Maple leafs games?

Yeah he watches at home most of the time. Comments like he's from the HNIC crew or something...

And no, not Toronto :2tjlv3e:

That's ignorance, there's nothing a Physician Assistant can do that an NP can't, infact they do much more, as in they can own their own practices independent of a Physician and prescibe meds where a PA can't and has to be directly under the MD. I don't really care what ppl think. I will go with whatever route provides financial well-being and fulfillment, and proximity to medicine and medical research. It's tempting bc its a practically free education. Hospitals here pay you to go through an RN program. And the Bachelors and Masters can be payed excused once you work at a hospital. You're earning 100,000+ practically for free.

Not to discourage you or anything but pursuing an MD degree purely for money is just setting yourself up for failure and long years of stress,
if you are interested in Medicine then thats a different case.

Yeah he watches at home most of the time. Comments like he's from the HNIC crew or something...

And no, not Toronto :2tjlv3e:

I'm actually so intrigued, what games does he watch? Ottawa Senators ?
My dad and friends all hate on me for watching hockey and they question my somalinimo :mjcry:

VixR

Veritas
Not to discourage you or anything but pursuing an MD degree purely for money is just setting yourself up for failure and long years of stress,
if you are interested in Medicine then thats a different case.
I've always been interested in Medicine, but whether I chose practice or proximity due to thinking of outcomes (mainly debt) is what it's gonna come down to for me.

Doctors stay paying their loans til kingdom come.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Occupations attract you? o_O

Hippie in what sense?

Physician ---> Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner/Anesthetist

That's my MO. NP route gets so much help along the way in free money literally thrown at you without either the MD headache and the limitations of the PA, and a high salary but I'll take the MCAT and go from there.
I meant hippie as living "in a small cottage near the sea" :lolbron:

So, technically you're going school now to become a Nurse Practitioner, which will take about like 5-6 years and then you will go into Medical School?

My sister had the exact plan, but she now changed to becoming a Medical Dosimetrist.

I'm actually so intrigued, what games does he watch? Ottawa Senators ?
My dad and friends all hate on me for watching hockey and they question my somalinimo :mjcry:

He mainly watches the hometown team we've got and any others that are on really lol.

And awh noo :ftw9nwa:
You'd actually be loved in my house then. All they do is watch hockey.

Garaad Darawiish

I've always been interested in Medicine, but whether I chose practice or proximity due to thinking of outcomes (mainly debt) is what it's gonna come down to for me.

Doctors stay paying their loans til kingdom come.
I support anything u want to be as long as ur well educated. Save up some money for lascanood. We will buy hectares of land and we will enjoy the camels and goats.

VixR

Veritas
I meant hippie as living "in a small cottage near the sea" :lolbron:

So, technically you're going school now to become a Nurse Practitioner, which will take about like 5-6 years and then you will go into Medical School?

My sister had the exact plan, but she now changed to becoming a Medical Dosimetrist.
f*ck that. It's one or the other. Why would I become an NP and then go through Med school lol?
It's a matter of doing what I want, or settling for what is more financially sound, and also acceptable outcomes wise as far as $earnings.

Cool @ your sister.

Garaad Darawiish

f*ck that. It's one or the other. Why would I become an NP and then go through Med school lol?
It's a matter of doing what I want, or settling for what is more financially sound, and also acceptable outcomes wise.

Cool @ your sister.
Yeah financially sound is not good enough to buy hectares of land in lascanood. Study something u can become a millionaire in the long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts