What is one piece of advice you would give to Somalis?

All great advice. Only thing I would add is ‘dantiina garta’ which I think encapsulates everything here for the most part and which I say a lot lol. Somalis are falling behind other communities and their kids are joining gangs while they discuss politics all day at the coffee shop. If they got their own affairs in order none of that would happen. The Somalis that are doing well meanwhile dantooda ayeey yaqaanan and nothing distracts them. Our people are too mala yanci in general and are not serious people.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
All great advice. Only thing I would add is ‘dantiina garta’ which I think encapsulates everything here for the most part and which I say a lot lol. Somalis are falling behind other communities and their kids are Jumping off the porch while they discuss politics all day at the coffee shop. If they got their own affairs in order none of that would happen. The Somalis that are doing well meanwhile dantooda ayeey yaqaanan and nothing distracts them. Our people are too mala yanci in general and are not serious people.
Correction cuz jumping into the streets/commiting crime ≠ joining a gang this just tell me that 99% of Somalis dont know how the streets work lol