Would you allow your daughter/son marry other race?

will you allow ur kid marry other race

• A) yes aslong that person is muslim

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • B) No fucking way

Votes: 34 65.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love CG. What hatred are you talking about? For your information 40% of HY have Darood reer abti or grandmother.
HY is a transnational klan, we have the most diverse genepool in the north.

What do you have against habbar awal? And:umwhat: your for unification, my sheegato senses are tingling

Bohol

VIP
What do you have against habbar awal? And:umwhat: your for unification, my sheegato senses are tingling

Aren't they the ones that celebrate a war criminal (who attacked CG civilians). So this is what I get for defending your folks from
bloodthirsty criminals.

:kanyehmm:

Bohol

VIP
Isaaq have cuqdad against Darood (they intermarry with Dhulbahante and Warsangeli though) as a whole. Waraabe is a prime example.

Not all Isaaq, only some. Most CG and HY in this forum are laid back who mind their own business. We have no problem with
other Somalis whether they are Hawiye, Darood, D&M.

Isaaq have cuqdad against Darood (they intermarry with Dhulbahante and Warsangeli though) as a whole. Waraabe is a prime example.

Ah ok I already knew that :icon lol: my ppl are still mad about the bombing so I cut them some slack kkkkk

Fun fact, I knew isaaq didn't get on with other Somalis but for the life of me I couldn't differentiate between all the other clans z3zrULC so I wasn't sure whether it was reer xamar or puntland.

I was only taught about my clan and that it, my fam tried to keep qabilism to a minimum but I still caught on eventually :dead:the bias would slip thru occasionally kkkk

Well be smart and stop getting alternative facts from the enemy. :draketf: Have some dhiig or shall I donate some. :ivers:

I need to learn from somewhere ok! Everytime I ask aabo he looks at me like :susp: and goes "which wretched forum are u frequenting now nacala " he thinks I'm practicing fkd online kkkkk

Bohol

VIP
I need to learn from somewhere ok! Everytime I ask aabo he looks at me like :susp: and goes "which wretched clan are u frequenting now nacala " he thinks I'm practicing fkd online kkkkk

I will teach you DW. One thing I can't understand is young GX that are not informed, why can't y'all be like my fierce inabti @Duchess
who is in touch with her roots and can never be tricked by falsehood.

:lawd:

waraabe

Your superior
no isaaq don't intermarry with darod, only HY and HJ who live with the intermarry with them. and no, isaaq doesn't have cuqdad against darod

Gambar

VIP
Not all Isaaq, only some. Most CG and HY in this forum are laid back who mind their own business. We have no problem with
other Somalis whether they are Hawiye, Darood, D&M.
I grew up with Cidagale ayagaa baa ugu darnaa.

Ah ok I already knew that :icon lol: my ppl are still mad about the bombing so I cut them some slack kkkkk

Fun fact, I knew isaaq didn't get on with other Somalis but for the life of me I couldn't differentiate between all the other clans z3zrULC so I wasn't sure whether it was reer xamar or puntland.

I was only taught about my clan and that it, my fam tried to keep qabilism to a minimum but I still caught on eventually :dead:the bias would slip thru occasionally kkkk

I need to learn from somewhere ok! Everytime I ask aabo he looks at me like :susp: and goes "which wretched forum are u frequenting now nacala " he thinks I'm practicing fkd online kkkkk
At least you are honest.

waraabe

Your superior
They repeat the Hargeisa bombings over and over like that's the only atrocity that's ever occurred. :icon lol:

Cuqdad isn't hate, it's a grudge.

Is it cuqdad to say Isaaq should stick to Isaaq, live in their regions peacefully and darod does the same?

Darods have cuqdad against hawiye like Isaaq have cuqdad against darods :icon lol: it's a circle of life
:siilaanyolaugh:
The cuqdad is real wallahi that's true my parents swear up and down hawiyes are a different people and have a different culture than us. Aren't we all Somali?
:what1:
:ayaanswag:
:faysalwtf:
Makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending