Would you allow your daughter/son marry other race?

will you allow ur kid marry other race

• A) yes aslong that person is muslim

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • B) No fucking way

Votes: 34 65.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Darods have cuqdad against hawiye like Isaaq have cuqdad against darods :icon lol: it's a circle of life
Taasi been ma'aha. I have said that before.
Is it cuqdad to say Isaaq should stick to Isaaq, live in their regions peacefully and darod does the same?
Walal you are saying Darood as if all Darood live in those regions and all isaaq live in those regions when that is not the case. It's subclan versus subclan. You have to be specific dee.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
no isaaq don't intermarry with darod, only HY and HJ who live with the intermarry with them. and no, isaaq doesn't have cuqdad against darod

Why is this fag trying so hard with this shit. Man makes threads about east or west fucking burco. :mjlol:

Watch cirro win he will change his tune :heh:

N

NaomiHoney

Funny Somalis are only religious when it comes to marriage. Just come out and say it, don't hide behind deen.:mjlol:

I'm just stating facts. What comes first, ethnicity or religion? That's if you are a person of faith...

Damn but why are u fronting like u and ur ciyaal won't be called en sorte neger by racist Danish ppl :what:

I look tan though so I have never been called en sort neger :ivers:

Men jeg er blevet kaldt hvis jeg skulle prøve en sort pige...... :pachah1:

Det fleste racister er ældre mennesker, som vil uddø og jeg vil alligevel også hellere tilbringe tiden i Somalia :manny:

Wooow cant believe i missed this one.I clearly stated that i dont hate them,the problem is that i would not like to mix with a particular group that has committed numerous atrocities towards my immediate and extended family.
If your hearing one sided propaganda from your family then it makes sense for the ignorant sheep to follow along with their narrative. Every clan has committed atrocities to each other. I too have innocent immediate family killed because of their qabiil. Best way to move forward as Somalis is to actually forgive and move on. Holding grudges is never good. To strengthen ties between clans that have fought each other, clan elders would marry their kids off to the other clan.

I look tan though so I have never been called en sort neger :ivers:

Men jeg er blevet kaldt hvis jeg skulle prøve en sort pige...... :pachah1:

Lmao tan aa sure :drakelaugh:at most you probably look like any light skinned Somali person

And if you do happen to be lighter then most will just confuse u for an arab and call you perker:chrisfreshhah:

Remember this is Denmark anything with a tan is a sorte neger compared to their translucent asses :icon lol:

Lmao tan aa sure :drakelaugh:at most you probably look like any light skinned Somali person

And if you do happen to be lighter then most will just confuse u for an arab and call you perker:chrisfreshhah:

Remember this is Denmark anything with a tan is a sorte neger compared to their translucent asses :icon lol:

Rigtig nok, men jeg er også uddannet, så det hjælper på det, og jeg klæder mig som en gammel rig dame, så det mindsker også alle de problemer du kan komme ud for. :axvmm9o:

Rigtig nok, men jeg er også uddannet, så det hjælper på det, og jeg klæder mig som en gammel rig dame, så det mindsker også alle de problemer du kan komme ud for. :axvmm9o:

That's true, you could tip toe around to make urself less of a threat :ehh:

I don't have the patience for that and most of the times they'll still act ignorent even if you try. Lol maybe it's because I'm not used to it anymore? I moved ages ago so I'm always surprised when I go back and see how hostile it is lmao

Last time I went back some old yt lady told me to go back to my country at a bus stop and I told her to shut the f*ck up and that she was gonna die anyway :francis:

I'll do my best to make sure they marry a faarax and same for the boys inshallah. I am not breaking my back and sacrificing so much only for them to think they are grown people and they can make their own decisions. Some kids can be qashin tho. Alot of kids do exactly the opposite of what their parents want, those types ka ducaysta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts