Would you allow your daughter/son marry other race?

will you allow ur kid marry other race

• A) yes aslong that person is muslim

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • B) No fucking way

Votes: 34 65.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Why's there no yes, as long as he isn't Muslim option :birdman:

OP I feel like your survey doesn't accurately represent my views and those like me :birdman:

Will your family be okay with you marrying a non Muslim? you should be considerate. You
don't want your fam being teased in the Somali community "alle it is the fam that allowed their daughter to marry gaalo".

Will your family be okay with you marrying a non Muslim? you should be considerate. You
don't want your fam being teased in the Somali community "alle it is the fam that allowed their daughter to marry gaalo".

Most likely not but it's my life. They're not the ones getting married

So you're saying I have to live my life according to what others think? Sounds exhausting... I'm glad my mum and dad don't care what others say lol I think all the gossip and buuq put them of the Somali community forever, they've started to move themselves away from it.

Bohol

VIP
Most likely not but it's my life. They're not the ones getting married

So you're saying I have to live my life according to what others think? Sounds exhausting... I'm glad my mum and dad don't care what others say lol I think all the gossip and buuq put them of the Somali community forever, they've started to move themselves away from it.

Not others but your family and relatives. Reputation of course matters, also you should be considerate to the Klan, imagine your
gaalo wedding is posted in dailymail and then Waraabe will properly try to use it against me "look that is your indr" . :lol:

Not others but your family and relatives. Reputation of course matters, also you should be considerate to the Klan, imagine your
gaalo wedding is posted in dailymail and then Waraabe will properly try to use it against me "look that is your indr" . :lol:

I don't care wallahi f*ck reputation and qabil :childplease:my wedding will be a small, private affair. No need to waste money on lavish weddings tbh that's for the honeymoon.

I only care about a select few of my extended family tbh the rest don't deserve it :damedamn:

Bohol

VIP
I don't care wallahi f*ck reputation and qabil :childplease:my wedding will be a small, private affair. No need to waste money on lavish weddings tbh that's for the honeymoon.

I only care about a select few of my extended family tbh the rest don't deserve it :damedamn:

Is your family well known in the CG community? I think most CG in London know each other. The rumour of your gaalo
wedding will spread like wildfire. I might even hear it while I am eating in the local Somali restaurant. :(

Is your family well known in the CG community? I think most CG in London know each other. The rumour of your gaalo
wedding will spread like wildfire. I might even hear it while I am eating in the local Somali restaurant. :(

Lmao f*ck off I bet all the CG in London are my family members :russ: no we mostly keep to ourselves.

You won't hear anything, I'll disappear off the face of the earth like a ghost when the time is right :chrisfreshhah:

Bohol

VIP
Lmao f*ck off I bet all the CG in London are my family members :russ: no we mostly keep to ourselves.

You won't hear anything, I'll disappear off the face of the earth like a ghost when the time is right :chrisfreshhah:

Could be true. There is some CG in West London and Slough not many though, were's HY are all over the place we hardly
know each other apart from immediate (sub clans).

The population of Somali jews is probably 19 people in total..

I've of Somali Christians and Athiest

But i've never heard of jews...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts