Would you allow your daughter/son marry other race?

will you allow ur kid marry other race

• A) yes aslong that person is muslim

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • B) No fucking way

Votes: 34 65.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Layth Somali is a culture and a feeling. The skinny 1.0 Somalis from each of the different clans all have different origins that they claim. Being Somali is like being American. Somalia is not a nation state

Bohol

VIP
Warya @Duke of Bohol you heard about that Somali girl that married a yt gaal? Her family lives in harlesden and she's CG too, apparently she was disowned for it :icon lol: this was like a decade ago tho

Nah your the first I hear about it. Harlesden and Stonebridge are qashin areas though , most of the Somalis there are lost. So not surprised.:francis:

The population of Somali jews is probably 19 people in total..

I've of Somali Christians and Athiest

But i've never heard of jews...
We're talking about Jews in terms of ethnicity, I'm not sure if there are Somali Jews in terms of religion.

Who are the Yibir?

Who are the Amraani?

@AbdiJohnson is right. There are probably many more Somalis who are Hebrews but don't know it. Somalis have (and still do) frequently name their children biblical names. Some Hebrews have definitely settled in Somali tuulos and married into the local population.

Bohol

VIP
This was ages ago lol before my time, she has kids now

This was just a test :whew: ur west London comment had me worried, 2 close 2 home

DW I will find you CG girl.

2be8a439009a9e133410aa043715cc7728df1e53984298b2e52f61824a4c30ae.jpg

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Wouldn't be thrilled tbh but I doubt my kids will do something simply to spite me. So I'm sure whoever they marry they'll be marrying out of mutual connection and their feelings are wholeheartedly reciprocated.

Would be maddening if every single one of my kids couldn't find a suitable Somali partner.

LOL HY dissing other clans.

>still putting stock in meme tree propaganda in 2017

Cause that what qabils are. Meme trees.

I agree with @AbdiJohnson

Somalia is a diverse nation wh
We're talking about Jews in terms of ethnicity, I'm not sure if there are Somali Jews in terms of religion.

Who are the Yibir?

Who are the Amraani?

@AbdiJohnson is right. There are probably many more Somalis who are Hebrews but don't know it. Somalis have (and still do) frequently name their children biblical names. Some Hebrews have definitely settled in Somali tuulos and married into the local population.

Thanks for sharing ...

Bohol

VIP
The funny thing is she came from a good noble and educated family. Somali girls are literally running away from Somalinimo for the sake of "deen". How very pious.:mjlol:

I know it is crazy. I think they just like rebelling against their parents but hurting themselves in the process.

Bohol

VIP
I heard @Duke of Bohol 's mother is darood that's why he has some next cuqdad against other isaaqs :cosbyhmm: she feed him the hatred from infancy

I love CG. What hatred are you talking about? For your information 40% of HY have Darood reer abti or grandmother.
HY is a transnational klan, we have the most diverse genepool in the north.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending