Would you allow your daughter/son marry other race?

will you allow ur kid marry other race

• A) yes aslong that person is muslim

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • B) No fucking way

Votes: 34 65.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I couldnt resist the temptation to make new thread on this addictive controversy.

Personaly i go for A. I put greater importance on islam than nationalism or race.

maestro

Cultural revolution
As long as the other person is willing to assimilate my future grandchildren into Somali culture I'm fine with it. I want to keep a legacy. maybe even have a subclan named after me after 300 years :wow1:

Plus, Somalis are a pathetic 19-21 million now. We have already lost millions to famine and war. We can't afford to lose more people to other cultures.

Maybe in 2117 when we are 120-150 million strong and a real superpower there will be no need to worry but now we need to preserve the Samaale heritage or we become extinct :wow:

I want my daughter to marry dhulbahante guy kkkkk.. especially one from my sub clan so i could keep good relation with the guy's family

i am not qabilist...

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
If anyone in my family tried I will be breaking legs in they don't take my threats seriously.

:birdman:wallahi there will be violence.

I don't mind East Africans. Habeshas for example, because I like them a lot. I've always wanted to marry Meles Zenawi' daughter.

She would be half Habeshas anyway, if I have something to do with it.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I don't mind East Africans. Habeshas for example, because I like them a lot. I've always wanted to marry Meles Zenawi' daughter.

She would be half Habeshas anyway, if I have something to do with it.
sheegato confirmed,no somali would willingly marry a xabesha are you mad.They are only for quick pleasure nothing less nothing more

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
As the great wadani @SomaliWadaniSoldier said soil does not have a qabiil.

According to Somali tradition neither do singers nor sheikhs.

:dabcasar:the more you know.
there are numerous underlying reasons as to why i aim to prevent my progeny from mixing with that qabil.I dont hate nor do i like them, it just would not be in my best interest for my offspring to mix with them:dabcasar:

there are numerous underlying reasons as to why i aim to prevent my progeny from mixing with that qabil.I dont hate nor do i like them, it just would not be in my best interest for my offspring to mix with them:dabcasar:
I guess the only thing transparent about you is your qabilist:susp:

Assuming collective traits and guilt :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts